Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Fighting for a place in the tournament are:

1. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels
2. The Foreign Legion - Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff
3. Age of the Fall - Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black
4. The Eliminators - Perry Saturn & John Kronus
5. The Fabulous Freedbirds - Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy & Buddy Roberts

I'm going to say Freebirds and.....damn I guess Staniels here. Freebirds were a team that practically were the heels for an entire promotion. The Freebird Rule is named in their honor. This is where three men defend two titles. Staniels was a fun team to watch, certainly moreso than the rest, so there are your picks.

I'm going to go Eliminators here, simply because I'm a Saturn fan. Facing stiff competition against Staniels, but oh well. They could beat RVD and Sabu who are for some reason in the tournament. Why not let these guys in? Total Elimination for the win.

You've got a grudge against the AotF, don't you? Stack them against Styles/Daniels and the Freebirds, plus the Eliminators on the side?

Vote AotF anyway.

I'm a huge stan for Staniels. Their style of wrestling entertains me and AJ's in ring and charisma make up for Daniels "weaker" attributes.

How are The Eliminators not winning this?! They have the power and athleticism to go move for move with anyone else in this match, and they're not even in 2nd. For shame WZ...For shame :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back