WZ Tag Tournament Battle Royal #3

Winning is down to a decision - made by you!

• Bash 'em

• Kidsterio

• Machine Guns

• British Invasion

• The really annoying ***** that are Cryme Tyme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Trying to get a place in the tournament and willing to sink to dastardly low levels to do so are:

1. The Basham Brothers - what were they called? Rob and Tom? Dick and Lick? Who gives a fuck?
2. Billy Kidman & Rey Mysterio
3. Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
4. The British Invasion - Doug Williams & Brutus Magnus
5. Cryme Tyme - Twat #1 & Twat #2

The Machine Guns.....damn like I even have to explain this one. They're perhaps the most exciting team this side of the Rockers you'll ever see. For my second pick here, I'll take the Bashams actually. For one thing, they have the names of my two uncles. Second, Mysterio and Kidman are flashy, but their size doesn't work for them. With the Guns, they're fast but not tiny. Rey and Kidman are faster, but the size is too much to overcome. British Invasion have way too little inexperience and CT just has never done jack shit. IT's process of elimination here.

As much as I hate the MCMG, I'll probably vote for them. With their ridiculous foppish haircuts. Makes me angry. Actually you know what? Fuck them. I'll give my vote to the Secretaries of Defense, Lick and Dick Basham.

I did nominate Cryme Tyme, I'd be happy if they were the 2nd team in from this group.

Already did. MCMG is one of if not the most exciting tag teams I've ever watched. Don't know if they ever won tag team titles in TNA but if they haven't then it's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back