Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Terry Funk Region

Blade
vs.
Phoenix

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I'd rate them about equal. Blade is a good poster, Phoenix is great with the fed...

It comes down to Phoenix = mod, Blade = not a mod...

Possibly the toughest first round match up for me (along with Jane/Becker). I'll go with Blade to counter NSL's faulty logic.

Does Blade still have his Cartman sig? I can't remember. Funny stuff.

Anyway, I like both, but I'm more familiar with Blade's stuff. He gets the nod.

I voted for Blade eventually because Phoenix already knows how much I love him. I am still working on Blade.

From a wrestling point of view, very similar. Indeed, these are pretty much exactly the same in every way in my eyes. I voted Phoenix on a whim, but could have gone either way, both quality posters.

Oh man... this is tough.

Blade was one of the first people that acknowledged my work on this site and has been a buddy ever since.

Phoenix is just pure excellence in every way. A killer debator and the yin to my yang.

I'm so damn torn. I think I'm abstaining until later on this one. It's like choosing between Shyla Stylez and Briana Banks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back