Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND MATCHUP

Dusty Rhodes Region

SavageTaker
vs.
Monkey

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I guess ST. I haven't seen Monkey for awhile and it's usually just to bitch about stuff. ST is a nice kid.

My vote goes to ST...Only because he never came in threatening to kill himself.

And he's a better poster.

SavageTaker. Monkey is a cunt, and I'd quite openly vote for literally anyone else, but SavageTaker is pretty good as it happens, even if a little repetetive repetetive.

Savage, you and Chihawks have a date with destiny. You're one of the best posters here. You get my vote.

Monkeys is alright I guess. Uh. Yeah.

SavageTaker is good people. But I'll be honest in saying that his posting skills, while pretty reliable, always just reiterate what someone else has said and then stretch it out.

I went for ST because I love him. Enough said really,

I dont know who Monkey is. I know who SavageTaker is and I think he's pretty good. ST for the win.

I'm going to goo with Monkey as I think ST has this thing won already plus Monkey always makes me laugh along with GD. ST is a better poster mind.

I voted Monkey. He's old school.

I sure like ST though. This was a tough one, but I am all for the glass ceiling.

Assuming I win my first place battle I would face the winner of this (oh joy). I think I'd stand a better chance against Monkey, but I'm all about fairness and ST gets my vote. ST is an awesome poster and I love the guy. He is in my top 5 of favorite posters. The guy knows his stuff and he has one of the brightest futures on this forum and is a future mod. Plus I don't know much about Monkey and I see ST around all the time.

I'm going to goo with Monkey as I think ST has this thing won already plus Monkey always makes me laugh along with GD. ST is a better poster mind.

Monkey is different from Coco the Monkey

τδιγλε;1559031 said:
I don't give a shit about this match-up. First poster to ask for my vote gets it.

Vote for Nader

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back