• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Posters Tournament

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
You mods need to stop wasting so much time in the non-spam sections and hook the regulars up with a real event. Where's TM when you need him? He'd be all over this if need be.

All over it like a rash that's appeared in your groin, and although you know you shouldn't, you keep picking at it, hoping it's going to clear up soon.

If this happens I'm hoping I do better in this one than I did the last.

It probably won't, though, since Sly doesn't find them fun or necessary.

Sly doesn't need to participate in it. He's not in the Cage much anyway. Not like any of these are official or have any bearing on anything other than some fragile egos...

I don't even remember how well I did last time, but I would love to do this again.

EDIT: Just looked it up, went down to RVDGurl first round last time. Here's hoping I make it past the first round.

I made a decent trek in the tournament last time, bowed out to NSL in the Sweet 16 I believe.

Your returning and defending champion is here.

Go ahead, you can touch me. But only above the waist.

I asked KB if I could do this as my Christmas present from him. He agreed but said it would be later. So that means it likely wont happen.

I'd love to do it again though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back