• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Poster of the Month- August 2009-Wrestling

Poster of the Month- Wrestling

• mysterio_fan

• General Dissaray

• SavageTaker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Your options are mysterio_fan, General Dissaray, and SavageTaker. All 3 have been extremely great this month, as evident by the traffic in the TNA thread that they helped generate. No wrong way to go here.

This is so tough, not only do I think they're all brilliant posters anyway but I really think they're even this month.

Anyone realise that these three were picked from the TNA section who had a very nice chance of becoming a mod there? Creepy, TNA forums > WWE forums. Not surprised though.

[115]FalKon;1334474 said:
Luck runs out, being good only becomes bad after one outside uncontrollable incident. I think I'd rather be good.

BTW, they are not going to notice you for these awards, so just stop. :D

You're one to talk Mr. "omgmakemeamodplzzzzz".

You're one to talk Mr. "omgmakemeamodplzzzzz".

???????????????????????????????????????????????

I could devulge to the reasons as to why I dont want to & I cant be a mod, but this is the bar room. Long posts aren't welcome here. I believe that the only diva mod is swax1 & if he were to be replaced, Echelon would claim that spot.

Dont have to be sarcastic...

[115]FalKon;1334480 said:
???????????????????????????????????????????????

I could devulge to the reasons as to why I dont want to & I cant be a mod, but this is the bar room. Long posts aren't welcome here. At least I am not on 24/7

Yeaaaaaaah, look at you, getting all defensive. Methinks the Aussie doth protest too much.

I voted for M_F. The admins put out a call for someone to moderate the TNA section. M_F answered it. He turned a month of awesome posting into a staff spot.

I didn't notice his wrestling posts before and now I can't wait for them.

I had to go with M_F, man oh man what a poster anymore. M_F has helped turn the TNA forums around and is doing great things over there. Awesome work.

Goddamnit. I'm so sorry GD. I was trying to think of something homoerotic to offer you as an apology, but nothing comes to mind.

How about a thread for Debater of the Month? Debater League. You guys should check that section out. There's really some outstanding posting going on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back