WZ Poster of the Month- August 2009

I want to thank everyone that has supported me through this August. Um, Doc for making a sig for me, and Jake and Emerson among other who gave me inspiration for others sigs. It is truly an honour to recieve all three WZ Poster of the month awards, and I promise to not "Billy Gunn" this title.

When I think what makes up a great wrestling poster, i just dont think of myself. I think of all the thread creators that gave me an outlet for my ridiculously good posting skills. I think of all the people who I shared an opinion with, and disagreed with to allow me to trounce them in debates. You see I'm not Wrestlezone forums. Im just a cog in the machinery that you are all a part of. It just happens that I'm the biggest cog and I'm made out of gold.

Thank you again to all who supported me. Cant wait for september.

Wrestling:
- D-Man (General posts/Debator's League)
- KB (Summerslam Thread)
- GD (Same as D-Man)
Non-Wrestling:
-Harthan (WZCW, Bar Room, All over the place)
-Doc (Hermaphrodites, nWZo)
-Lee (Video games tournie, WZCW)

Bitch: taker_for_life

I want to thank everyone that has supported me through this August. Um, Doc for making a sig for me, and Jake and Emerson among other who gave me inspiration for others sigs. It is truly an honour to recieve all three WZ Poster of the month awards, and I promise to not "Billy Gunn" this title.

When I think what makes up a great wrestling poster, i just dont think of myself. I think of all the thread creators that gave me an outlet for my ridiculously good posting skills. I think of all the people who I shared an opinion with, and disagreed with to allow me to trounce them in debates. You see I'm not Wrestlezone forums. Im just a cog in the machinery that you are all a part of. It just happens that I'm the biggest cog and I'm made out of gold.

Thank you again to all who supported me. Cant wait for september.

Is it too late to switch my bitch vote for my protege, MRC?

Well this got buried pretty fast. Just a reminder, you only have til Midnight(my time, which is Central) to make your nominations.

Best Wrestling Poster - Lord Sidious

Best non-wrestling poster - Slyfox

Bitch - Sigh, I don't know. I don't read hardly anyones post in the bar other than those I've known and made friendships with.

Wrestling - No clue...Really don't post there.
NWS - X and NSL
Bitch - TM

Why me? Because between my stuff in the e-fed, my BT PPV, and all the other posts I've made in the NWS, I feel I deserve a nom.

1. Wrestling Posts-GD & ST
2. Non-Wrestling-X & JMT
3, Whiny Bitch-Hammy & Jammy

I think the unwritten rule is that they actually have to post within the month. So, Jammy wouldn't be eligible.

Your a little late man. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. See kids? Sometimes your vote doesn't matter. :)

I did it more to get noticed, and to bitch. Why? Cause I can. I feel I at least deserved a mention...Guess it's my fault my epic PPV got in late :(

I really don't follow that kind of stuff. But since you seem so confident, I'll give it a looksie.

You'll need to pack a lunch, and possibly take a bathroom break beforehand. It's a little long of a read. Outside of that, the e-fed has a lot of really good stuff going on, and both of my characters look promising. Add in my NWS posts (in each section mind you), and I feel I at least deserve an honorable mention, if not a nomination.

I don't expect anyone to beat X anyway.

It's cool, I finally start night shifts on Thursday and I'm off tomorrow so I get to stay up hella late tonight. Maybe next month you'll get in. Depends on the interest people have in continuing this. But no need to feel slighted. Shit KB only got 2 votes for his wrestling posts and X didn't get any for his. They are much better than that.

It's cool, I finally start night shifts on Thursday and I'm off tomorrow so I get to stay up hella late tonight. Maybe next month you'll get in. Depends on the interest people have in continuing this. But no need to feel slighted. Shit KB only got 2 votes for his wrestling posts and X didn't get any for his. They are much better than that.

Definitely should have thought to add KB to the wrestling section. His review was worthy enough to get him nominated...

Definitely. That's kind of why I thought about giving this a try. The Poster of the Year nominees will likely be pretty obvious, but this could provide a way for a broader group of posters to shine and get some recognition.

Definitely. That's kind of why I thought about giving this a try. The Poster of the Year nominees will likely be pretty obvious, but this could provide a way for a broader group of posters to shine and get some recognition.

ThePOTY stuff is all handled by mods and admins as far as I know. I signed up just in time to vote in last year's...

Yeah well I'm sure none of them feel like doing this. They can take it from me if they do though. That's why it didn't bother labeling it official.

Yeah well I'm sure none of them feel like doing this. They can take it from me if they do though. That's why it didn't bother labeling it official.

I'm pretty they do it annually for the end of year awards and stuff. At least that's how it looked when I started.

It is funny how us posters like you & me NateDaMac don't get nominateed for the best rookie of 2009...

shame really

[115]FalKon;1334247 said:
It is funny how us posters like you & me NateDaMac don't get nominateed for the best rookie of 2009... shame really
I think Lariat and Tenta have that locked up. I'm like the WZ Shelton Benjamin. Perfectly content in the mid card.

I think Lariat and Tenta have that locked up. I'm like the WZ Shelton Benjamin. Perfectly content in the mid card.

I'd say you're more like Chris Masters or Umaga. You were bant once, they were both career mid-carders that were fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back