• TNA Sacrifice

• TNA Bound For Glory

• WWE Royal Rumble

• WWE One Night Stand

• WWE Backlash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say that my favorite PPV of the year is Backlash. It's the first time in years that WWE has put on a card were every match was either good or great. There isn't one bad match on the whole card. I'm not saying it's the best of all time. But with wrestling as it is today (2 or 3 PPVs per month), I think it's as close to perfection as you are going to get.

The Hardys vs. Cade & Murdock was pretty decent. I'm not a fan of The Hardys as a team, and as an individual wrestler I hate Jeff Hardy. And Cade & Murdock have done nothing in there careeres to deserve any intrest off me. But this match was pretty good. Not memorable but still good. There feud almost made the World Tag Title mean something. Almost.

Melina vs. Mickie James wasn't bad at all. I'm not a fan at all of WWE's version of women's wrestling. But by all accounts this wasn't half bad.

Chis Benoit vs. MVP was excellent. I really enjoyed that match. Far superior to there match at Mania in my opinion. I thought the outcome was surprising as well.

I really enjoyed tha handicap match. I really don't get why everyone was so pissed about Vince winning the title. He brought more credability to it than Lashley. With Punk as champ now I bet a lot of people are praying for a second ECW title ruin for him. The only problem I had with this match/feud was that Umaga was made to look inferior to The McMahons.

I loved the Taker/Batsita match. Until the end that was. Taker really bought out the best in Big Dave this year. He almost made me think he was a credible champion. Not quite. But their feud is the best of the year. Great match. Tarnished by the lame ending. What was with the fireworks?

The main event was brilliant. Certainly in the top 10 of the year. The outcome didn't bother me. I think Cena was fine as a champ, overexposed but he always rises to the occasion.

I'm going to have to go with Bound for Glory on this one.

That was a great PPV with some hard hitting moments.Means alot to me because Sting won the TNA Championship in a great overall match with Kurt Angle.The Ultimate X match was excellent with some good spots to it.Overall my choice is TNA Bound for Glory.

Oooh yeah !! Dig It !!

The Royal Rumble is pretty much the only PPV I ever order, and it's for the Royal Rumble match. Though this past Royal Rumble let me down a bit with no surprises, it was still an amazing event. The Royal Rumble match has always been my favorite so I have to vote for the PPV as the best. Can't wait till this years.

I went with BFG on this one, it was just a great PPV all around, with Joe/Christian stealing the show, Backlash would be in a close second, the Fatal 4 way was a great match, one of Cena's best IMO, and had a great finish

Pay-Per-View of the Year

My vote on this one has gone to Backlash.

Great card, with good matches put on by all of the superstars involved and the fatal 4 way main event was a great match, and as already mentioned above, Cena didnt bother me as Champ either.

However, that wasn't my favourite match on the card as the Benoit vs MVP match was. That match was, IMO, far superior to their Wrestlemania bout, and Benoit truly bought the best out of MVP. Kept my interest throughout, and the finish kinda shocked me aswell

Going with One Night Stand, it's pretty much a toss-a-coin between that and Backlash. But I thought the best match between both PPVs was the Hardys vs. WGTT so ONS gets it.

I voted for the rumble, with an excellent rumble match, an amazing last man standing match with Cena and Umaga, and a pretty good match between Kennedy and Batista.

Id like to make write in votes for No Mercy, and Armageddon, especially armageddon. I felt every match was solid, none were terrible, with the exception of Kahli VS Finlay, which for a Kahli match, wasnt THAT bad. But Mysterio VS MVP, Orton VS Jericho, Hardy VS Triple H, and the Triple threat match were all excellent in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back