www.twitter.com/Mark_Lemming

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
"WZCW's greatest reporter has finally joined Twitter: if you got questions, I got answers. Take that Leon Kensworth!" #TakeThatLeonKensworth

@Johnny_Scumm Just because I picked Alhazred as my sparing partner for predictions and you got Leon doesn't mean you have to be jealous. #OhWaitYouShouldBe

Would you have rather seen Carmen Bratchny vs. Everest instead of Titus vs. Everest?

Alex Bowen the best Mayhem Champion ever?

Do you think we will get an actual feud for the Mayhem Championship going into Kingdom Come?

@DarrenBull I know the kid's had a few shots: I guess its a way of management saying be good or get better. #MidcardTitlesRequireMoreWork

@HighSociety Yes (big Bratchny fan), yes & from what I've heard, most likely. #DependsOnCreativesPlans

Out of all the new talent forming tag teams, which one has the best chance in getting the number one contendership for the Tag Titles at Kingdom Come?

@SCDRickyRunn Definitely Strikeforce: they've got the easiest match to qualify and are a beast of a team #LemmyLikeyDaStrikeforce

How would you rate the empty arena match this past week? Out of 5 stars. #fromanonymous

@fromanonymous Not bad considering it was the first of its kind, resulted in K.O. being broken and being almost a financial burden. #ThanksBlackDragon

What are your predictions for this weeks AF matches?

@JoeWest All I know is that my life savings are on Strikeforce this week #NoMoralSupportForYou

Hey guys, #WZCW Magazine will be up soon I promise although I'm not featured much due to my busy schedule #WZCWFanAccessWeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back