www.twitter.com/ADP

He photobombed a picture once and everyone else was photo-shopped out of it. #InterestingFact

Once he ran to the pharmacy down the street from his home; it turned into a marathon. #InterestingFact

Apparently, I'm on the docket with Ned Stark from Game of Thrones and the football version of Joe Dirt.

All kidding aside, I respect young Joe Dirt. It's been said he's a all-time in- what? He never made it to football?! #Iwasfooled

Come Aftershock, the teacher will be given lessons in manners and I will be hosting the class. I hear Mr. Mutton Chops will be expected to show up too. #BacktoSchool

Why is it that people keep tweeting and it keeps popping up on my timeline? Does this run on black magic? #addressmefool

Mr. whatever your name is: You teach English, I teach History. Chapter 1: The Colonial asswhupping. #HistoryLesson

Why is this random tweeting still happening. Also, it's made of the hopes and dreams of excellence #didn'tgetpinned

Who got pinned on the last match? All I remember from that match are the shapes made from treachery and avarice incarnate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back