WWE's new Website layout.

Henhouse

Occasional Pre-Show
It seems within the past five minutes of me refreshing my page, WWE changed their website layout.

Go on, check it out.

What do you think, is it better or worse than the old one?

Is it better than TNA or ROH's Website?

Yup totally different..I like it..Its got all the news in seperate columns all by theirselves running down the page

I like it. It's definitley better than TNAs, and so was WWEs old website layout. TNAs is awful. And the same goes for ROHs website.

Señor Anderson;2972791 said:
I like it. It's definitley better than TNAs, and so was WWEs old website layout. TNAs is awful. And the same goes for ROHs website.

Dude if you go to Tnawrestling.com ... its the same layout as WWE's.. TNA's just has more stuff and different colors.

More proof to the fact that anything "TNA" is hated by the "IWC"

It's a major change and I will admit I liked the old layout better, but as with all major changes to websites (like the ten thousand major changes to YouTube) this major change in design will grow on me. But I did like the previous layout better.

Except that TNA's just looks less professionally done. Sure they're similar, but WWE's is still better.

I like the new layout, but I hate that they've regionblocked all the videos.

Dude if you go to Tnawrestling.com ... its the same layout as WWE's.. TNA's just has more stuff and different colors.

That's actually funny, because I watch TNA every week, yet only rarley watch WWE. TNA is my favourite wrestling promotion. My biggest problem with TNAs website was the fact nothing from iMPACT! was updated for the first few days after iMPACT!, back when TNA was taken off TV here in Ireland. I was relying on the website to see what happend. The longest wait seemed to be after PPVs.

It's not about the layout it's about the information available. TNAs website should easily be able to a give me a written report about what happened on Impact. I'm currently on the 3rd page of news and there hasn't been one. They have video highlights which is actually good but what if you're sitting at work or on your phone etc? WWEs on the other hand it's stupidly simple to find info like that.

It's little things like that that make the TNA website worse.

New layout is decent, nice to merge some sections together such as the Superstars and the photo viewer is much better. Not majorly happy with the region block now, why bother when it's WORLD Wrestling Entertainment. So much for being open to the fans.

New layout is decent, nice to merge some sections together such as the Superstars and the photo viewer is much better. Not majorly happy with the region block now, why bother when it's WORLD Wrestling Entertainment. So much for being open to the fans.

I'm going to blame Sky for it. It's probable some clause in their contract that means that they're the only ones allowed to supply WWE media to people in the UK.

Fucking Rupert Murdoch.

I like it but I'm a little worried. It's become a tradition of mine to use a WWE wallpaper of the next PPV each month and I got it off there site.

I can't for the life of me find the extreme rules one. It used to be when you click on the PPV name it would have it. I understand they may not have it up yet however when I click wrestlemania that also has no wallpaper.

Either I'm missing something or they have stopped doing it. Can anyone shed any light on this? It may not be a big deal for some people but it is to me. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back