WWE Wrestlemania XXVII Live Discussion

Well boys we are just over an hour away from the event of the year, I'm pumped. Hopefully we get a good show.

Red, white and blue. AMERICA!

He actually sort of looks like Reagan on that shirt.

I liked Cena's latest (Purple), the orange and especially the AWA shirts he had. Those were decent. That new one's pretty bad though.

I actually liked the AWA one. This one wasn't too bad either. Not that I'd wear either one, but they were cool looking.

john-cena-8-bit-t-shirt.jpg

Just over an hour to go. And I can't think of any better way of getting pumped for 'Mania than watching Shawn Michaels v.s Undertaker I. Drinks ready. Laptop ready. Phone switched off. I've accidentally come across a picture of the stage, looks pretty good. I'll say no more.

Just under ONE HOUR. Already ordered and awaiting the longest 2 minute timer of the year.

Also HAHAHA That new Cena shirt is absolutely dreadful. Okay it's not that bad but I never understand why when they come out with new shirts for him they only make modest changes? Ever since the "Never Give Up" line started all they've done is change the front logo,color and font while keeping the original design in tact. I'll be sticking with my Purple and Yellow for awhile then.

Cena's gear has become a major part of why people hate him. New shirts don't mean he's not turning heel. On the other hand, he's not turning heel.

almost forgot; is there a Red Fruity Pebble? if so good one on WWEShop only proving the Rocks point more. Yabba Dabba Bitch ftw.

I wonder how many people will be logged in tonight. Have fun clearing up the spam tomorrow mods!

I was never going to pay $60 to watch it on Comcast. I kept on saying that I was just going to stay on this thread and let people tell me what happened, since I'm sure it's going to be practically impossible (moreso than usual) to get it on the internet.

Then I started thinking, 'If it's not that much on WWE.com, I'll pay for it and watch it on the site.'. But after seeing that it was the SAME AMOUNT that it was on TV?!?!!, I said 'Hell no'.

I would've paid $30 at most to watch it on WWE.com, but I guess I'll just get updates on here.

I'm not super excited about it, but it'd be nice to see. I do look forward to hearing who had some good matches.

Apparently Metallica are going to be playing a new Undertaker theme song or something. Not sure how that's going to go, but fuck yeah Metallica at Wrestlemania, that's awesome.

I also read Cena might use his old "Basic Thuganomics" theme music for tonight, which I would mark out for.

We're only 15 minutes away from the half-hour countdown pre-show!

The best stages IMO are X8, XIX, XXIV, and XXVI.

I always loved the one for Wrestlemania 17. Huge, epic, awesomely designed.

XXIV's stage was amazing, especially since I was there live.

Anyways, I'm gonna put my predictions here so I have them down for bragging rights~

Winners: Sheamus, Mysterio, Corre, Snooki's team, Orton, Lawler, Del Rio, Undertaker, Cena.

EVERYONE, I HATE TO SPOIL THE MAIN EVENT FOR ALL OF YOU, BUT....

call me crazy. I think the Rock is going to close the show by winning the WWE title. I thought of this even before the Chairshot Reality segment that was posted earlier today. If Vince supposedly "knows" whats going to happen with the Rock/Cena feud, then why is he making it sound like its such a big secret? I smeell an epic twist here.

Five things:
1) Del Rio is going to beat Edge, thats almost a given imo.
2) Rock is going to involved in the main event match
3) If and when he does, he will not help Cena win the title. That would be ******ed given the fact what Cena did to him on Monday.
4) Miz will not leave Atlanta with the title if Del Rio does as well.
5) Rock will somehow challenge the winner of the actual match OR will insert himself toward the end of the match (I'm insane now, right?)

Honestly, what I can see happening...Miz beats Cena with a little bit of cheating. While he is celebrating, the GM sends an email (and what better person to read the email than Good Ol JR). Either the GM makes the new match official OR Rock is revealed as the GM and makes the match himself.
The match lasts no more than 2 min and the rest is history. Lastly, this doesn't mean Rock is back full-time. He can easily drop the title next month or even the night after on Raw by forfeiting it.

They said Triple H yesterday

Oh is that who it's for? You're probably right, I'm probably just mis-remembering things. Yeah, nevermind, it's for Triple H, you're right.

They couldn't get Motorhead? Whatever, Metallica is awesome.

Also, since someone else posted, shit, I'll post my predictions for tonight's show as well and see how right or wrong I am. I made these predictions on another board a few days ago, so I'm thinking now that if they insert Nash into the 8 man tag, Big Show's team will win.

Kane/Big Show/Marella/Kozlov vs. The Corre - Winner: The Corre

Sheaumus vs. Daniel Bryan - Winner: Sheamus

John Morrison/Trish Stratus/Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler/Michelle McCool/Layla - Winner: John Morrison/Trish Stratus/Snooki

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Winner: Cody Rhodes

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Winner: Randy Orton

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole - Winner: Jerry Lawler

Triple H vs. Undertaker - Winner: Undertaker

Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - Winner: Alberto Del Rio

The Miz vs. John Cena - Winner: John Cena

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members