WWE Wrestlemania XXVII Live Discussion

Mania was good, it wasn't great but not terrible. Triple H and Taker surprised me. I knew even before the match started there was no way Undertaker would lose, but Triple H actually made me think otherwise for a split second. A lot of great emotion which saved Mania from being lame IMO.

A B is roughly around the ballpark of the **** rating I gave it, though I was probably more generous. So I'm not really sure why we're arguing since apparently we agree, lol.

Yeah I'd say it's equal to roughly 3.75 stars, maybe slightly lower but it's definitely not a horrid match.

After watching WM, I'll give the show a B-. I thought the first half of the show was better than the second. I tried to get into HHH/Taker but I couldn't. Rhodes/Mysterio seemed like it went 25 minutes but I expect them to have a better match at another time. I loved the video packages for Cena and Miz.

I had it top ten, probably top 8 before the ridiculously weak bullshit finish. Not so sure now. This isnt the end segment on RAW, its the main event of fucking wrestlemania.

Also, I wonder if they have learned their lesson, and will put Undertaker Vs Cena on last next year. Dummies.

Also, Triple H's entrance is now going to become shorthand for something that is so amazingly awesome it defies any word in the english dictonary.

"I fucked a girl with blonde hair and fake E cup tits last week, busted my load all over them....It was Triple H's WM27 entrance!!"

The inclusion of Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" before his usual Motorhead song did in fact make it epic as fuck.

Anyways, I'm gonna put my predictions here so I have them down for bragging rights~

Winners: Sheamus, Mysterio, Corre, Snooki's team, Orton, Lawler, Del Rio, Undertaker, Cena.

1301944844464.gif

Why no love for Zack Ryder's appearance?

Roddy piper made zach ryder's career last night.
qd.png

Zack Ryder is awesome enough to have a sign made after him held by a guy in the front row during the biggest match of the night. But no, nobody likes him according to Triple H.

Zack Ryder belongs in the US Title hunt.

And Shocky's right, Piper made Zack Ryder. Plus since he was considered important enough to actually APPEAR on Mania, I think he survives the upcoming cuts (thank fucking God). Maybe there's hope that WWE doesn't drop the ball with Zack Ryder (Z True Long Island Story reference).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back