WWE vs. TNA Rating Predictions

danny_the_legend_killer

Occasional Pre-Show
So with the monday night wars under way and tna losing out in the last two weeks i was thinking about rating predictions and i decided to ask everyone on the forums to make there predictions before the shows go out based on what you think will happen

for this week 22/3/10 i predict tna will do a 0.9 and the wwe will do a 3.1

thats mine now what do you think

ratings will be posted when there available.

Firstly this isn't official.

Secondly you need to give reasons WHY

Thirdly I'm kind so I won't give you a spamming infraction, just simply move it to the spam zone.

3.4 Raw and Impact with 1.1

No way impact gets a 1.1 lol...that's some hardcore homerism right there, wow...

RAW 3.7 to 3.8 because it's the go home show before Mania. Everyone across the world is pumped for Mania.

TNA 0.7 -0.8 because it's TNA. After last nights abortion of a PPV I'm not even sure the silliest of TNA aplologists will be tuning it to see that crap. TNA is losing viewers. After last night it's hard to think they won't continue to lose more.

TNA - .9 due to the fact they don't market their product and nobody outside of Orlando and these wrestling sites know who they are. That's generous considering last week was .8.

WWE - 3.4 because they are the top-dog and they have more than a handful of fans supporting them. Not to mention the lead-in RAW before Mania.

There is no wars going on here, just a bunch of people in Florida thinking they have something they really don't......a product people want to watch.

Impact will get 1.0, But If they start off good and they end with a big bang they might end up with a 1.3 rating.

RAW will always win the rating war, So I'll give RAW a 3.6

Impact had a great PPV last night so it would make sense to me that an increase from last week would be on the cards

Hmmmm, this is the last Raw before WM so I'd imagine there'll be some final build up for some of the bigger matches tonight. I think Raw will draw a 3.5 Nielsen Rating tonight and an audience of about...hmmm about 5.4 million.

TNA had a ppv last night and there'll of course be some curious to see what the fallout will be. I think there'll be an increase over last week but not a huge difference. I'm predicting TNA will draw a 1.0 rating and an audience of around 1.3 million.

Plus there's no austin this week, that's why there was a fall last week

anything less then a 3.6 for Raw will be a loss.Anything more then a 1.0 for Impact should be seen as a positive. Impact does absolutely zero to market outside of the people that are watching already. Good pay per view or not, no one outsideof TNA's core gives a shit.

So LAst week, TNA had a 0.8 and raw had a 3.7 in the ratings. So after a crappy PPV like Destination X, TNA should get a 0.7 and raw 3.5. Simply put, if any casual fan decided to buy the PPV last night, they witness the most stupid ending to a ppv ever and probably tuned them off TNA.

i think this impact will get a 1.0 or a 1.2 i mean they going against raw with the guest host being Pete rose. And wwe will probably get a 3.2 or a 3.4

to think that TNA will get a higher rating this week then they did on 3/8 is just unrealistic. The ppv was ok, but nothing to write home about. I expect around a 1.0-1.1 tops. Raw will probably do a 3.5-3.6 due to it being the last raw before wrestlemania. Usually one of their more reliable shows in terms of consistent ratings. We will see what the ratings look like next monday though, as Impact is taped and Raw will be live after mania. I could expect a 0.7 for Tna and a 3.8-4.0 for Raw.

Last night's live Impact scored a 0.86 rating, which was slightly above last week's 0.84 rating for the taped episode leading to the Destination X PPV.

Viewership was up to 1.2 million viewers compared to last week's 1.1 million viewers.

Spike TV is also reporting improved demographic numbers for last night's Impact, highlighted by males 18-34 up to a 0.86 rating from last week's 0.63 demographic rating.

The March 22 ratings - overall and demographics - trailed the March 8 live debut on Monday nights, however.

Overall
March 8 - 0.99 rating
March 22 - 0.86 rating

Males 18-49
March 8 - 0.98 rating
March 22 - 0.85 rating

Males 18-34
March 8 - 0.92 rating
March 22 - 0.86 rating
Don't have Raw's ratings yet. I still stand by anything less then 3.6 is bad.

Update - Last night's edition of WWE Raw scored a 3.24, down from last week's 3.7 rating.

No matter how you cut it, that's fucking bad going into Mania.

So with the monday night wars under way and tna losing out in the last two weeks i was thinking about rating predictions and i decided to ask everyone on the forums to make there predictions before the shows go out based on what you think will happen

for this week 22/3/10 i predict tna will do a 0.9 and the wwe will do a 3.1

thats mine now what do you think

ratings will be posted when there available.

i think tna has the rating of 1.4 and wwe has a rating of 4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back