WWE Treatment of Black Wrestlers.....Thank You WWE

R-Truth and Xavier Woods are awful. There's no way around that.

That is the only statement I've a problem with.

R-Truth is good in the ring, better than Adam Rose and Bo Dallas who both were putting on awful generic matches as of late and still rewarded with wins upon wins.

Notice after his last concussion, Ziggler's run on the main event level came to a halt. Clearly you know that if you watch the product and read the articles posted on WZ.

I don't read the WZ articles. They are mostly wrong or pure guesses anyways.

I don't think Ziggler was going to have the title for that long anyways. It was his first concussion and he really didn't do that much after he lost the title. This was before his second concussion. He seems to be stuck in the jobber to the stars role for a lot of his career and I don't think WWE had/has intentions of changing that.

I could see WWE maybe not wanting to push him after two concussions but not after just one.

Ryder lost momentum when the fans stop being behind him, again something you should already know.

The fans stopped being behind him after Swagger beat Ryder for the title (I think about two or three weeks after he won it), getting killed by Kane, then Eve turning on him, then getting killed by Kane (again), Eve turning on him (again) and then losing to Kane.

Horrid booking killed Ryder.

I believe Cesaro staying heel is part of a bigger picture that will eventually unfold. Cesaro is unique because of his natural strength that many in WWE don't possess. It's hard not to get behind a guy that manhandles majority of his opponents.

Cesaro had great reaction before and at Mania. I still don't see why they kept him heel. He could have easily been in the upper-midcard had he stayed face. It is not like WWE have an overabundance of main event faces right now.

Part of this argument which carries on into another thread is there hasn't been full African-American WWE Champ, ever. Which there hasn't.

So what if Rock isn't the darkest shade of black, he is still black. What shade of black is needed to be considered full "African-American?"

Going off your logic, Sheamus is the first ever fully white WWE champion. His shade of white is much white than others.

As for Big E I can't even figure him out, or what they're doing with him. His speech against Ruesv before their PPV bout, left me scratching my head. I wasn't sure if he was trying to sound like MLK or some over the top Preacher.

Yeah that was odd. I think they tried to shoehorn Big E into an I love America role and it came off really odd. I think that is why Swagger got a bigger reaction for standing up to Rusev, it fit Swagger's character more.

Big E was great in NXT and I have no doubt he will get more of an opportunity eventually. He may be lost in the shuffle for a bit but he wont stay there forever. Plus he is only 28, so he still has a ton of time left.

That is the only statement I've a problem with.

R-Truth is good in the ring, better than Adam Rose and Bo Dallas who both were putting on awful generic matches as of late and still rewarded with wins upon wins.

Rose's many wins over Swagger, Sandow and Fandango (that's the only people he has beaten on Raw since his debut, the lower show wins are mostly due to being a face + show no one watches = face usually wins).

Add in the fact Rose and Dallas are new while R-Truth is over 40, fully explains why those two have a better push. It's not like R-Truth is light years better than them anyways.

Woods wasn't really given much thought but it's not like WWE is never going to use him again.

Bobby Lashley
The United States Championship once and The ECW World Heavyweight Championship on two occasions.

Shelton Benjamin
three runs with the WWE Intercontinental Championship, two reigns as the WWE Tag Team Champions with Charlie Haas and one time as the WWE United States Champion.

Orlando Jordan
U.S. Champ and a solid mid carder for awhile.

D-Von Dudley
One half of the greatest tag team ever, and the WWE pushed them to the moon giving the Dudley Boys multiple title reigns.

Mark Henry
Long time main-eventer who became World Heavyweight Champion.

MVP
is a two-time WWE United States Champion and one-time Tag Team Champion

Booker T
He is a six time World Heavyweight Champion, an eighteen-time Tag Team champion, the 2008 WWE King of the Ring winner, a WWE Triple Crown and Grand Slam champion and has held every single major title he was eligible for in WCW and the WWE at least once, between 1993 and 2007, with the only exception being the WWE Heavyweight Title.

D-Lo Brown
His most notable title reigns came as a four-time European Champion with WWE. A solid mid carder in a major stable.

Ahmed Johnson
was a main-eventer who was twice destined to be a WWE heavyweight champion, but kept getting injured at the wrong times. He was also the first man of African-American descent to ever hold the WWF Intercontinental Championship

Tony Atlas
the first time that Hulk Hogan was ever pinned for a three count. Ever. "Mr. USA" Tony Atlas was the first man to ever do it.

The Rock
nine-time WWF and World Champion, a two-time Intercontinental Champion, a five-time Tag Team Champion and The 2000 Royal Rumble winner.

Looks like they started a Nation 2.0 tonight.

I wonder if Marc Henry joins Woods, Kofi, & Big E

I bet JTG is pissed. he would of been a better mouthpiece then Xavier Woods

Mark Henry Long time main-eventer

I must've dozed off at some point during Mark Henry's last near 20 years and missed this. I remember a short run in the main event and perhaps a few title bouts. Henry has largely been a mid carder or in tag teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back