WWE Survivor Series 2015: WWE Divas Championship - Charlotte (c) VS Paige

That N Word

Actively evolving
Watch-WWE-Survivor-Series-PPV-Online-Live-Coverage.jpg

Paige just won a Fatal 4 Way to make this official. Safe to say Charlotte retains.

Paige picks up the win here. Charlotte is not coming off as a strong champ. She was ready for the main roster but i dont think she was ready for that title. Having her be in feuds and chasing the title will make her look ready. Paige wins here and hopefully feuds with Nattie & Becky.

I think this feud continues into 2016, and Paige is probably the heel Diva defending the title at Wrestlemania. Thus, she's got to win it sometime. I don't think it will be here though. Charolette just won the belt 2 PPVs ago, and I'd hate to see a huge title reign segway into hot potato with the belt.

I think Charolette retains, albeit barely, and Paige wins the rematch at TLC, then goes on to face the others and maybe even has that Alundra Blayze match being rumored.

I want Paige to win this one....... Charlotte has done nothing relevant during her stale reign..... So Paige.... Long time since she won it..

Paige picks up the win here. Charlotte is not coming off as a strong champ.

Possibly, yet Charlotte has hardly had time to establish herself as champion on the main roster. Honestly, I think the company had Paige in mind for the next titleholder no matter what Charlotte did. I believe Paige's entire 'new' character was created and planned since the outset of the 'diva revolution.' Whomever happened to be the champ was going to be sacrificed for Paige's benefit.

Of course, this is the women's division where the storyline often fails to follow a logical path. It's certainly possible that Charlotte retains, given that she has had such a short reign.

It's the divas, so who the hell knows?

I doubt understanding anything about what they have done, had planned, or can see any good future plans about the woman's division. They chick gang fights and called I a revolution. Becky (who is awesome) and can cut a promo if she isn't force fed her lines should've stayed in nxt. The nxt woman's division isn't what it used to be. Sad but tru.
E. Bailey is fight Alexa Bliss. That's not funny. Nikki held the belt entirely too long to spite AJ. All of Stephanie's promos about the revolution came off fake. Paige who wanted the revolution now wants to destroy it. Nattie who is probably the best in ring competitior is getting jumped by Sasha and her crew. Sasha is hit and miss on TV and when she is she isn't building her own stock up. I didn't mention Brie because she is part of the overall problem because she has been phoning it in since Daniel left. Alicia fox is actually pretty good and they make her the third Bella wheel and destroyed her character year ago with the crazy girl thing. Taming always has been just muscle. And the thing with her dad just killed her career. And Naomi looks stupid with the big booty black girl butt finisher it's appalling and insulting to every single one of us African Americans that watch the the show. That brings me to the champ. They shoved Ric down our throats so she couldn't build her own legacy. I'm a four horseman fan. I have a horseman insignia tattooed on my right arm. Wooooooooo! But too much Roc not enough Charlotte. I hope they don't do the same when tullys daughter signs. So in my professional opinion. Lol professional. Charlotte retains. Fued continues. Paige wins belt at rumble. Medusa and Paige at wrestlemania. Medusa will job. She owes McMahon one. Paige wins both belts they scrap the terrible divas belt. Which is insulting to every woman that's ever laced up her boots. A butterfly really. Go back to woman's division and cue Sasha banks. Let's get it

Charlotte gets the win here. It's too early for a title change for Charlotte. Maybe the title change will happen at TLC.

Charlotte to win here, than Paige VS Charlotte II at TLC with some sort of Alundra Blaze conundrum with her aligning with Charlotte but Paige getting the win and bringing the Woman's title back in place of the divas championship.

Charlotte is good but she was not ready for the Title, Paige wins in a very good match. Paige can also win in the rematch at TLC, keep the Title warm because here comes the Boss at WM32.

Paige wins the title in an awesome match! Then Paige defends at TLC in a ladder match against Charlotte and retains. Feud begins with Medusa at the rumble. Paige wins brings back the women's title and faces Sasha at WM

Aw shit you know what I don't even care about this anymore. They brought the girls up from NXT, put them into groups and sort of forgot about everyone. It's the worst Revolution I've ever seen.

Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch don't seem to be on the radar at all. Charlotte won the title, and although I like her, now she and Paige are involved in a shitstorm.

Paige isn't making friends anywhere she turns with the Blaze and Lana Twitter wars, so she will probably walk out with the title. I do disagree though with others and think that if there is a match between her and Blaze it will happen at Mania. Of course that's depending on how good a shape Blaze is in. It could be a Diva's title against the Women's Championship match. Paige will win that and the Women's Championship belt will be forever retired and we won't hear about it ever again.

That angle on Monday had the right effect on me. As tasteless as it was (and if you care about poor taste I suggest WWE wrestling isn't for you) it made me curious to see how the match pans out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back