Two Divas Matches at HIAC

kadroan

King Of The Ring
For the first time in a long time we got two feuds involving four talented women wrestlers, Natayla vs. Paige and Nikki vs. Charlotte. However, I'm curious to see the direction of the Divas division going into HIAC.

Will they have Natayla vs. Paige and Nikki vs. Charlotte or are they're just going to have Natayla face Paige on an upcoming RAW before HIAC and have Paige beat her so Paige can make a legit case on getting added to the inevitable Charlotte vs. Nikki match at HIAC?

I personally would love to see two divas matches at HIAC, it shows progression of how serious the division is taken rather than see Rusev vs. Ziggler and Ryback vs. KO take up two match slots when they could just throw all of them in a fatal four way.

Thoughts?

I agree 2 diva matches would be nice and i also agree that i think they will throw all of them together in a fatal 4 way

Since the revolution we've had 2 divas matches, or at least a match and some sort of segment on a pretty regular basis. I'd like to see this translate to the PPV, and I don't see why HIAC can't be the first to follow suit. Paige vs Natalya hasn't been built to the heavens but I think Paige has enough buzz around her to carry an interest throughout the match, which is sure to be good.

With that being said it wouldn't surprise me if we just get a match on RAW between the two resulting in Natalya's loss and fade, or potentially turning into Paige's lackey.

It would show great signs if the division had 2 matches that night, but still, no need to bore majority of the fans with 2 diva matches. 1 divas match is good enough as long as it's given time and has a story to be told.. Maybe they should make it a Fatal 4 Way at the PPV.

Natalya was just brought back to television barely building a good feud with Paige. If that match was booked it would for sure be a piss break for a lot of fans, making it a 4 way would make the title match a lot more intriguing. It would give Nikki a reason to bitch as well, complaining she deserves a singles rematch.

It would show great signs if the division had 2 matches that night, but still, no need to bore majority of the fans with 2 diva matches. 1 divas match is good enough as long as it's given time and has a story to be told.. Maybe they should make it a Fatal 4 Way at the PPV.

Natalya was just brought back to television barely building a good feud with Paige. If that match was booked it would for sure be a piss break for a lot of fans, making it a 4 way would make the title match a lot more intriguing. It would give Nikki a reason to bitch as well, complaining she deserves a singles rematch.

It could also be a safe way to extend the Charlotte vs. Nikki feud even longer, unfortunately. Charlotte could win by pinning/making Natayla or Paige tap out instead. Meanwhile Nikki could dispute she never got beat and beat Natayla/Paige in RAWs after HIAC to dispute her case as number one contender.

Unfortunately There are not going to be 2 Diva's matches atleast at HIAC.... Only championship match...

Fingers Crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back