WWE Royal Rumble 1/26/14 LD

Also another awesome thought. What if Daniel Bryan's music plays... only for Wade Barrett's music to interrupt...

Barrett - "I know you wanted Daniel Bryan as the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble, but I'm afraid I have some BAD NEWS!"

Talk about nuclear heat.

Also, did anyone else have an issue with El Torito being in the Rumble? As opposed to folks like Ryder, Curtis Axel, or others?

I was less than enthusiastic about it, but JBL's entry bugged/bugs me more. Even still, El Torito's spot and the crowd chanting "you still got it" at JBL after being in there for 10 seconds made me smile/laugh. I doubt that non-entities like Ryder or Axel would've done that.

As suggested on my site:

#30 is Bad News Barrett. "I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS for you all: Daniel Bryan is not in the Royal Rumble this year, but BAD NEWS BARRETT IS!"

Oh man he would have been set for life.

Also another awesome thought. What if Daniel Bryan's music plays... only for Wade Barrett's music to interrupt...

Barrett - "I know you wanted Daniel Bryan as the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble, but I'm afraid I have some BAD NEWS!"

Talk about nuclear heat.

Yeah it is an awesome thought.

I'm sure it won't happen but it would be awesome if the RAW crowd gives everyone the silent treatment but Bryan. Hell with HHH and Batista go a step further. When they come out don't cheer or boo just stand up and turn your backs to them.

Funny how they dubbed over the real crowd reactions in that opening promo. That's what makes me think WWE doesn't have a "master plan" for Bryan as they try to hide the fact the crowd shit on their product. Well, here we go...:lmao:

This crowd is kinda flat compared to last night. Makes me wonder how loud it could have actually been last night. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back