WWE Roadblock: WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Swann (c) VS Perkins VS Kendrick

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Rich Swann is set to defend the CW title this Sunday against The Brian Kendrick and TJ Perkins in a triple threat match.

The Cruiserweight Division is slowly making headway when it comes to establishing them as personas with stories to tell, but playing hot potato with the title won't help things. I'd rather see Swann retain or Kendrick regain but if he does, it needs to be the last title change for a while.

I except a Swann victory here and then a grudge match on RAW between Kendrick and Perkins that will hopefully have a stipuation in order to get eyes on them. But yeah, Swann will be keeping that title on him for a while.

There's no need for a title change again. Rich Swann has just won this title recently and I think that he should keep the title for a while since Cruiserweight Division is being renovated with the help of 205 Live.

Both Kendrick and Perkins couldn't do much with the title or weren't given something to do with it. I hope that Rich Swann can make this title relevant again.

The best thing for Cruiserweight Division at Roadblock was Neville's heel turn.

The match was quite short and the main focus, as it should've been, was Neville's heel turn which exceeded expectations for the Cruiserweight Division.

Looking forward to Neville and Aries carrying this division as the heels after Aries returns from injury.

Till now, I'm interested in Perkins, Swann and Neville. I do see the potential in Cedric Alexander and Noam Dar. Not to forget Jack Gallagher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back