WWE Ride Along

Stone Cold Tea

Getting Noticed By Management
Anybody watched it? In the New Day episode when Kofi is driving he is on his phone at the same time. Surprised it made the cut tbh. Is it illegal to be on your phone and drive in America?

It really depends on where you are. Some cities and states have laws against driving while on the phone. In some you're allowed to use the phone as long as it's got a hands free device like a bluetooth or you're running the sound through the car's audio system. Others there are no laws one way or the other. I'm unaware of any such laws on a national level though.

People who can't talk on a phone and drive at the same time should be sterilized. If you are incapable of driving while speaking aloud (which is all using the phone really is) then there is no chance that you are capable of producing anyone of actual value to society.

Texting is obviously different.

And every episode of Ride Along other than the New Day episode sucks ass.

People who can't talk on a phone and drive at the same time should be sterilized. If you are incapable of driving while speaking aloud (which is all using the phone really is) then there is no chance that you are capable of producing anyone of actual value to society.

It's not the act of talking, it's how many people can't mentally multitask. They get so absorbed in their conversations that they forget their car isn't running on autopilot. I've seen plenty of near collisions caused by goobers with a phone in their ear, clearly paying more attention to whoever is on the other end than the people sharing the street with them.

Anyways, I've only seen the Ride Along with Ambrose/Reigns plus Paige/Alicia. Dean was his usual humorous self but the women almost made me quit watching due to how annoying they were together. Haven't been compelled to watch one since, though New Day could convince me.

Anyways, I've only seen the Ride Along with Ambrose/Reigns plus Paige/Alicia. Dean was his usual humorous self but the women almost made me quit watching due to how annoying they were together. Haven't been compelled to watch one since, though New Day could convince me.

Same with me. Ambrose and his "Catherine Zeta Jones" every two minutes was funny at first but then got to the point where it was almost enough to make me turn it off. And you're right Paige and Fox where just annoying with the balloons and all that silly string.

Haven't watched another one since and found it a huge waste of time.

If these episodes are true to life pictures of what those car rides are like(probably not), it's not wonder why so much of the biz is trash these days.

It's been awhile since I watched the New Day episode, but I'm pretty sure Kofi was setting his GPS. People talking on the phone while driving doesn't bother me as much, people trying to text or check Facebook, Twitter, etc. while driving that annoys the shit out of me.

I can't imagine these episodes are a real look into their drives, they're taking a 3-4 hour drive & cramming it down to 8 mins.

I remember a Jericho podcast with Raven where Raven talked about making towns with veterans. That's where he, as a rookie, would pick the brain of the likes of Harley Race or whatnot, in regards to ring psychology. I'd watch that.

I remember a Jericho podcast with Raven where Raven talked about making towns with veterans. That's where he, as a rookie, would pick the brain of the likes of Harley Race or whatnot, in regards to ring psychology. I'd watch that.

This is what I was talking about with my other post in this thread. It wasn't just raven, it was every young guy in the buisness.

This show is just another bit of evidence that shows this clearly isn't happening anymore.

Барбоса;5494371 said:
Wait, people talk to each other while on a car journey that is not in a taxi?
You might be weirder than I am.

High praise, mind.

This is what I was talking about with my other post in this thread. It wasn't just raven, it was every young guy in the buisness.

This show is just another bit of evidence that shows this clearly isn't happening anymore.

Well it doesn't help that a lot of the veterans have their own buses, or choose drive solo.

WWE missed the boat by not doing an episode with Dean Ambrose traveling with Mitch the plant in the passenger seat. Imagine the shenanigans those two scamps could've engaged in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back