WWE Releases Serena...

Shocking news. For what it's worth, I will be at the live event in NH this Friday, which is a double bill in preparation before the 900th Raw, as both rosters are in the area. Seeing as how the Smackdown that night will have already been taped, there won't be any concrete evidence. If the SES is at the live event and she's not there though, I'm willing to provide an update on that once I get home. Obviously it would still be speculation, but people certainly like to salivate over such things.

the only reason she should be released is violating the wellness policy. ANY other reason would be stupid. so what if she broke character and had a drink. she should be able to do what she wants on her own time, unless it violates the wellness policy. Tiffany gets arrested and doesnt even get released, Serena does one thing and does. once again backstage politics.

Man WTF WWE!? WTF!!??

Serena was talented, beautiful, and fit very well with the Straight Edge Society. The WWE has just crushed the SES. They released the only woman in the SES, and one of the only women who could really wrestle! This is absolute crap. Bring Serena back!

As much as I like Serena, if this is true (which I am not 100% sure about yet) it really won't matter. She is less important to the SES than Daniel Bryan was to the Nexus. I'd be a hypocrite if I thought that her release would matter.

I am a fan of her though, and if she is in fact released I will be sad for a short period of time.

Serena’s sudden release from World Wrestling Entertainment is being compared to Mickie James’ dismissal from the organization earlier this year as both involved matters concerning behavioral problems on the road.

Serena had been warned several times by management to tighten up her road behavior as she was putting her job at risk. It ultimately reached a point where WWE had no choice but to let her go, just as a big push was planned no less.

It is said that the episode of SmackDown in which Serena was caught drinking alcohol at a bar was designed to send a message to her over her partying habits. An irate CM Punk immediately chastised her following the airing of the video, but she was forgiven the following week. Luke Gallows, however, refused to follow suit and walked out on his fellow Straight Edge Society members.

News of her departure is being kept under wraps internally, but an announcement is expected to be made this weekend.

Source: F4Wonline.com

This made me think of what is happening to Tiffany and her "behavioral problems" that led to her getting suspended and not fired as of yet.

Whatever she was doing, if it was something like what Mickie James was accused of (I still dont understand that either). The WWE has funny ways of telling their talent to shape up.

^^ this proves backstage politics. Serena was released for behavioral problems, Tiffany does the same thing but is only suspended because she is dating Drew McIntyre who is friends with Triple H. Just goes to show you, unless your friends with important people in WWE your screwed. Maybe she will go to TNA and help the KO division.

Don't jump to conclusions. THe wording of that report is that it was a consistent problem with Serena, as opposed to a "one off overblown lover's tiff". WWE presumably decided that enough was enough and told her not to hit her (stunning) ass on the door on her way out.

I dont agree with this. So what if she goes out to party, she still shows up for her job. On her own time she should be able to do what she wants, as long as its not a wellness policy violation. I hope she goes to TNA and gets a good run there, then WWE will see what they let go. If I were WWe I would have kept her cause she is a good wrestler. just goes to show you they dont care if the divas can wrestler as long as they look good, that's all that matters.

^^ this proves backstage politics. Serena was released for behavioral problems, Tiffany does the same thing but is only suspended because she is dating Drew McIntyre who is friends with Triple H. Just goes to show you, unless your friends with important people in WWE your screwed. Maybe she will go to TNA and help the KO division.

Actually Tiffany is married to Drew McIntyre either way its not fair that one person does something and gets fired and another person goes and gets arrested and she doesn't get fired because she is married to someone who is friends with stupid Triple H. Yea thats really fair Vince, hes all about favortism and who his son-in-law likes and thats really pathetic and stupid.

If reports are true, it wasn't just one incident. Tiffany had one incident and was suspended. I can imagine that if she gets arrested or has another altercation that warrants police intervention, it would be a different story. If Serena was "repeatedly warned", she should have watched her ass. Additionally, there is a big difference between something happening at a hotel room or on one's own time, versus (hypothetically) showing up for work drunk or hung over. I'm not saying that that was the case, but if it was, I can see her being harshly disciplined.

Like everyone else this very surprising yet if there have been warnings then she earned the firing. However who else wants her to show up at TNA and walk down the ramp drinking a beer and smoking a ciggarette?

We're not going to get anything from the WWE website until Saturday at the earliest probably. Being that she on Smackdown, they are not going to say she is released and then show her on the episode that was already taped. Right now, we are going to have to go by what the reports say because it will be a few days before we get anything official.

I've been reading through this thread & was just going to say this. It a makes sense that they would wait until after her last taped appearance on TV.

Like everyone else this very surprising yet if there have been warnings then she earned the firing. However who else wants her to show up at TNA and walk down the ramp drinking a beer and smoking a ciggarette?

lol and win the KO title and shoot on the stupid wwe for releasing her. wwe does not care about divas that can wrestle, just that look good. releasing Serena is proof of this. If I ran a wrestling promotion I would def want someone like Serena on my roster, not only hot but is a good wrestler, a lot better than someone like Tiffany

Yea totally... except for the fact that it would just about conclusively prove what a substance abusing mess Serena (supposedly) is both personally and professionally and that TNA really is just a promotion filled with WWE rejects, delinquents and failures.

I can already see the commercial:

"Serena Deeb, you've just been booted out of the biggest wrestling promotion in North America. A promotion you've sacrificed 5 years of your life to get in to. Now that your professional dream has ended and you've been outed as a big hot mess, what are you doing next?!"

"I'm going to TNA at Universal Studios Orlando!

If Serena was repeatedly warned, she should have watched her ass. Sure, she was in a decently over stable, but didn't give her shit in terms of being able to go against the boss.

All this talk about "fairness"... when the hell has professional wrestling ever been a "fair" business?

I'm not going to discuss actual, theoretical details about why one wrestler gets fired and the other keeps their job. We know bupkiss about the two situations, beyond the ALWAYS reliable internet dirt sheets, wink, wink. But this talk about how so and so got a raw deal, and it's not fair, because this other so and so got a different deal, that's just hilarious. Professional wrestling isn't like going to work at your local grocery store. There isn't a wrestlers' union, and there never will be (the person who tries to start that will find themselves very quickly wrestling at flea markets in upstate New York.) "Fairness" extends only so far as what you can make for yourself.

In professional wrestling, if the promotion you're working for doesn't NEED you, you are always one fart blown the wrong way from getting a pink slip. The best thing you can do for yourself is to marry the booker.

If Serena was fired for violating the wellness policy, I call bullshit on that. Randy Orton and MVP fail the wellness test annually because they can afford the fines. Why is Serena any different? Sure, her gimmick was that of a strait edge princess but she is a damn good worker, and if WWE Creative (understandably) doesn't want that mess associated withe the SES, use it in an angle. Serena gets caught doing drugs, CM Punk denounces her and kicks her out of SES. She goes to RAW and feuds with Melina or Eve. Done.

This better be a rumor or she just pissed someone higher up off. She looked damn good in her match Friday and she's a big part of the SES. She could really help the women's division over on SmackDown and it needs it bad. I thought Tiffany would go, but I guess not. I hope this is just b.s and that she'll be back next week.

Good riddance, she was just terrible. Either learn to talk, or learn to wrestle, a bald drug head is no good on my tv.

If Serena was fired for violating the wellness policy, I call bullshit on that. Randy Orton and MVP fail the wellness test annually because they can afford the fines. Why is Serena any different? Sure, her gimmick was that of a strait edge princess but she is a damn good worker, and if WWE Creative (understandably) doesn't want that mess associated withe the SES, use it in an angle. Serena gets caught doing drugs, CM Punk denounces her and kicks her out of SES. She goes to RAW and feuds with Melina or Eve. Done.

plus why wasnt she suspened first, if she did violate. isnt it. first failure 30 days, 2nd 90 days and then fired??

Good riddance, she was just terrible. Either learn to talk, or learn to wrestle, a bald drug head is no good on my tv.

Lol you haven't the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. "Learn to wrestle?" Funny shit man, truly, you've never actually seen her wrestle have you? Serena Deeb is one of the best female workers in the business today, look up her work in FCW and SHIMMER. Her mic work is perfectly fine as well.

Have a clue as to what you're talking about before making blatantly false statements.

I was very shocked by this, and I still can't believe it. It's a shame because Serena just stepped into the ring for the very first time on Smackdown last week, and I was really looking forward to see how she would do as a singles wrestler on the blue brand in the future. I loved watching Serena's FCW stuff, because it's very rare to see women who can actually go in the ring in the WWE these days.

I'm a huge fan of the Straight Edge Society, and I hope this doesn't mean the end of this stable. It sucks to have to say this, but hopefully the SES will continue without Serena, because this stable seemed as it were going in the right direction again last Friday.

The more you open your mouth, the more obvious it is that you are completely clueless. First, you say Danielson sucks and then you say Serena can't wrestle?

:lmao:

I bet when you go to WWE shows you sit right up front with your Rey Mysterio mask on hopeing he'll bump heads with you, or maybe that you are lucky enough to catch Cena's t-shirt or Morrison's sunglasses.

It's okay to have an opinion of your own, but unless you have facts to back it up, keep it to yourself.

Ya that sucks I always liked seeing a female in stables such as China... there has to be more to the story. She was amazing in the ring and was so conspicuous from the other Divas with her whole "straight edge" look. WWE corporate definetly should of reasoned with whatever the situation was a little better.

Bill Lesnar is sad to hear this as seran was good on in the ring and was an integral part of the SEC. Without Serena the SEC is virtually over, as she has been their since the start. Bill Lesnar wishes Serena all the best in the future and to stay Straight edge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back