WWE Releases Serena...

16mikeytot

DAMN My Ex-Gf just got implants!!!
Pw is reporting that WWE has released Straight Edge Society member Serena aka Serena Deeb. This is huge news that came from left field. Serena was impressive in her in ring debut last Friday on Smackdown surprised she was released. When I read Smackdown diva released I assumed Tiffany but was shocked to see Serena. Your Thoughts.. Again details on Deebs release are unknown as of now but we should know more in the coming days.

Absolutely shocked. This pretty much came out of nowhere. After putting her over on Kelly Kelly, who is a pretty big fan favorite I'm surprised they released when she had such a strong first performance in the ring and is an integral part of the S.E.S. Good luck to her, I think she has a bright future.

This is just a rumor right now, but if it's true, this really sucks. I was a big Serena fan, and really wanted to watch her wrestle. She entertained me, and was rather attractive too. It's nice that she could actually get in the ring one time before this happened.

Unless there is a really big reason for this, then this was a horrible move. Serena was a diva that could actually wrestle and play her character to perfection. On top of that, she had to get her head shaved for the role and was called up because she didn't mind doing that. It's like they used her and threw her away. She was perfect as Punk's arm candy, and it could have led to some very good stories.

I hope this is just a rumor...

SES member violates wellness policy??? The Irony!!!

lol

Seriously, that is the only thing I can think would get her such a short notice release...

REALLY hoping it's a rumor.

I didn't even hear about this until seeing the title, so i'm still shocked.

If it is true, what will this mean for The SES?

Clearly it's surprising, to say the least. She was obviously an integral part to the SES, so I'm having a feeling she either requested it, broke a wellness violation (which I would legit LOL to for the irony), or pissed someone off that she shouldn't have. I'm holding out on this and we'll see if she gets written off on Smackdown first, otherwise it's just another dirt sheet rumor.

Unless she got into some kind of trouble, this makes no sense. She looked very good in her 1st match last week, and she seemed to be developing a good storyline & character within the SES. But, this would once again show that the WWE cares nothing about women's wrestling. If they did, you would see Serena & Natalya and women like them competing for the women's titles instead of the women who hold & compete for them now. You could just add women's wrestling to tag team wrestling as things WWE doesn't give a damn about.

Wikipedia is saying she was released too, but that is Wikipedia and we all know most rumors there are fake. I hope Serena (if she did get released) was let go for a good reason and not something stupid like the whole Bryan Danielson thing. Serena has a good character, good wrestling skills, and does her job well. She is what the SD! Divas division needs right now.

This is just a rumor right now, but if it's true, this really sucks. I was a big Serena fan, and really wanted to watch her wrestle. She entertained me, and was rather attractive too. It's nice that she could actually get in the ring one time before this happened.

Unless there is a really big reason for this, then this was a horrible move. Serena was a diva that could actually wrestle and play her character to perfection. On top of that, she had to get her head shaved for the role and was called up because she didn't mind doing that. It's like they used her and threw her away. She was perfect as Punk's arm candy, and it could have led to some very good stories.

I hope this is just a rumor...

Yeah Doc hoping it's a rumor too. I just checked out Smackdowns roster page and she's still on it. So it looks like we'll have to wait and see. It would suck if WWE released another truly talented diva in such a weak error of womens wrestling considering we already lost Mickie.

I haven't heard anything more on it either, so still not sure whether it's true or not. However if it is, it sucks. Serena was really good at her role and can wrestle her ass off. So to suddenly get released with any previous issues is surprising. She must have done something real bad or violated the wellness policy. I'm shocked and just hope it's a rumor and not true.

I think that this a REALLY STUPID move if it is true and I'm also hoping that it's just a rumor. Serena is probably the best Women's Wrestler along with Natayla. Hopefully it's just a rumor cause if its true its horrible news.

its official its on the main page. but what i dont get is why they waited so long to debut her. she was a great heel manager and she was willing to shave her head. its been what 7 months since she joined the ses and she just had her in ring debut last week and fire her less than a week later wtf. wwe couldnt give a crap about the divas if the did they wouldnt have waited so long to give her in ring debut. even if she violated the wellness policy since when is it 1 strike your out unless she refused to get help like eddie fatu rip. then i dont see why they did its another mistake vinnie boy made cause she could have done alot to help the womens division.

its official its on the main page. but what i dont get is why they waited so long to debut her. she was a great heel manager and she was willing to shave her head. its been what 7 months since she joined the ses and she just had her in ring debut last week and fire her less than a week later wtf. wwe couldnt give a crap about the divas if the did they wouldnt have waited so long to give her in ring debut. even if she violated the wellness policy since when is it 1 strike your out unless she refused to get help like eddie fatu rip. then i dont see why they did its another mistake vinnie boy made cause she could have done alot to help the womens division.

If it is true, then i REALLY feel sorry for her, not just cause she was released from the WWE after being the part of a growing and ongoing stable, but because she had her head shaved JUST for that angle. I mean it'll grow back, but still, if she's gone from the company then that's a sacrifice that was only for a short while. Still hope it isn't true though, and can only imagine that she must have done something really bad like choke someone with their tie or something.

Whoa, that sucks. I've been a big fan of her since OVW. I'm very interested in the reasoning behind this release. I know I'm grasping at straws but is it possible they are playing up a fake wellness policy violation to capitalize on her falling off the wagon with the SES again? Believe me I know it's a far fetched long shot with absolutely no precedent but it's all I got.
Maybe she can get a wig and go back to being Paige Webb on Wrestlicious. Ah well, this sucks. She's great in the ring and looks hot to boot.

its not official until wwe.com says so. if its true, stupid move by the WWE. Serena can wrestle better than most divas and is one of the bigger stories in recnt history. This sucks!

Really suprising Vince is really starting to PISS ME OFF firing all the good divas like Mickie and Serena {which I think Mickie is supposed to be coming back}, and keeping divas that can't wrestle like Rosa and the Bella Twins.

I mean when I first saw the headline I was like okay Vince is firing Rosa Mendes so it really suprised me when it said Serena. I thought she had a bright future and would eventualy become womans champion. I don't know why Vince fired her its like hes firing all the ones that can fight.

As a lot of people have said I hope it is just a rumor because I am a Serena fan. Although if it is true it makes you think why did they fire her and how are they going to write her off tv.

If it's true I'm guessing she most of done something majorly wrong. Tiffany got arrested and wasn't released yet. I doubt she did anything that bad, but of course I don't know why she got released yet. She's great in her role in SES and in the ring. WWE needs more divas like her than the need another hotter but less talented one like Tiffany.

On the WWE Diva's page, Serena is the top photo with Kelly Kelly on her shoulders. If they did cut her, they sure are building her up nicely for one of the minor leagues. I'm suprised that they wouldn't at least have CM Punk Kayfabe fire her on camera to build his heel heat or use Gallows to run her off and give him some legit heat. Or at least have Triple H give her a Pedigree from his wheel chair. It just seems like a wasted opportunity, since Vince is going to have to pay her regardless. Ultimately though, she wasn't THAT geat. She's just a women's wrestler. Even a great women's match is pretty boring. Hopefully, from now on they'll stick with their tried and true formula of strippers and arm candy.

If it's true I'm guessing she most of done something majorly wrong. Tiffany got arrested and wasn't released yet. I doubt she did anything that bad, but of course I don't know why she got released yet. She's great in her role in SES and in the ring. WWE needs more divas like her than the need another hotter but less talented one like Tiffany.

On the WWE Diva's page, Serena is the top photo with Kelly Kelly on her shoulders. If they did cut her, they sure are building her up nicely for one of the minor leagues. I'm suprised that they wouldn't at least have CM Punk Kayfabe fire her on camera to build his heel heat or use Gallows to run her off and give him some legit heat. Or at least have Triple H give her a Pedigree from his wheel chair. It just seems like a wasted opportunity, since Vince is going to have to pay her regardless. Ultimately though, she wasn't THAT geat. She's just a women's wrestler. Even a great women's match is pretty boring. Hopefully, from now on they'll stick with their tried and true formula of strippers and arm candy.

Actally Serena is great in FCW she holds the record for most FCW Womans title reigns at 6. Womans matches could be great if they got more time. Also divas aren't strippers and they aren't just arm candy the divas work just as hard as the guys.

I can only assume that she messed up big time in the ring. That is the only logical reason why WWE would release her after putting her over. Although if it's big enough I suppose she could have rubbed somebody the wrong way or had a wellness issue but obviously as of last Tuesday night she was in good standing.

According to an article on PWinsider.com, Serena from the SES has been released. Something's awful fishy here. I'm guessing something happened on this SD! tour that got her released. Thoughts on why she was released/ the future of the SES now that a vital member's been fired? I've got a sneaky feeling that the SES breakup will wind up getting rushed because of this.

Actally Serena is great in FCW she holds the record for most FCW Womans title reigns at 6. Womans matches could be great if they got more time. Also divas aren't strippers and they aren't just arm candy the divas work just as hard as the guys.

Poor Serena...Shave your head for "the cause" then get the boot!?

As far as your statement that women's matches can be great..I have yet to personally see a DECENT women's match. Not saying they can't HOLD a decent match just saying I haven't seen one. Lita/Trish put on some decent matches but watching the ladies of today throw a "punch" is almost as unbearable as watching Hogan hulk up...Just seems so unreal.

However regarding Serena's release this is honestly a big mistake by the WWE. As TNA can capitalize on this. TNA isn't in the WWE's league yet but honestly if they can sign Serena after everything is finalized they may be able to attract some female attention towards their programming. Serena is a damn good talent because as above poster said the women do work just as hard as the men. They give their blood sweat and tears and sacrifice just as much to be on the road as the men do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back