• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/30/2011 - Getting All Riled Up

I see the charisma in Jeremiah. I see charisma in Luke. I see a good look in Andy. But I'm not sure how any of them will do as a WWE Superstar.

20 bucks says Luke is going to look exactly the same way he did before his make up and stuff.

Because let's just face it, the dude is gorgeous.

See again, they're trying to make Andy into something he's not. WHen did Austin ever have a photoshoot when he was all smiley and happy? He glared in every picture he ever had and no one complained about the millions that brought in. Not a huge fan of that.

Luke has pretty boy written all over him. Andy is okay with his charisma. I have liked Jeremiah since they introduced all the rookies on the RAW after Mania.

Miz throwing in that I'm Awesome part at the end is why he's one of if not the best.

You know, if you would've told me 5 years ago Mike Mizanin would be at the top of the company in 2011 and becoming a superstar no one would forget, I would've laughed in your face. But he is truly awesome.

Whats funny is that Ariane (Who was eliminated the 1st week) already has a WWE Contract and doesn't have to go through any of the garbage the others are going through.

I've always been a fan of the kind of wrestler that Andy is. The Kane-type. The big guy who's got a lot of speed, and clearly light on his feet.

That's an intimidating looking motherfucker right there.

Reactions: TSG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back