WWE Raw LD 3/17/14

He's gotten a few lucky weeks. That excludes pretty much every week since Summerslam? How is having a match against HHH and then if he beats him having to go through both Orton and Batista in the same match not looking like an underdog on paper already? He's already billed as an underdog let him gain a little momentum so his wins at Mania don't look like a fluke.

The more he's been beaten down the more the fans have been behind him. I want the fans behind him more than ever at mania. I don't see what your argument is. I want Bryan to have his moment. I'm trying to make it better for him.

That felt like an anti-Kane turn instead of a face turn.

Should I still have hopes for a Shield triple threat at mania? My HHH makes the match as a punishment for what just happened to try to disband the Shield. I thought a triple threat was pretty much a done deal but it's not looking that way anymore. What else would they do?

Should I still have hopes for a Shield triple threat at mania? My HHH makes the match as a punishment for what just happened to try to disband the Shield. I thought a triple threat was pretty much a done deal but it's not looking that way anymore. What else would they do?

I'm thinking Kane heads to FLorida to find some replacements. Maybe some that Will Rise.

Perhaps a 6 man tag against Kane and some other guys? I doubt they'll do two triple threat matches at Wrestlemania.

I feel like the Triple Threat is off the table because the WWE championship match will be a Triple Threat.

I'm thinking Kane heads to FLorida to find some replacements. Maybe some that Will Rise.

Fill me in. I haven't watched NXT. Who would get the call up and are they ready for a big match at mania? I don't know how much I can get behind three new guys getting that spot if they haven't even been on tv yet.

Fill me in. I haven't watched NXT. Who would get the call up and are they ready for a big match at mania? I don't know how much I can get behind three new guys getting that spot if they haven't even been on tv yet.

Ascension. Think a gothic Legion of Doom/Demolition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back