WWE No Mercy 2016 LD

Sean Valjean

Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
No%20Mercy%202016%20Box_zpsfmcvz6br.jpg

No Give Up. No Excuses. No Stephanie. No Mercy.

Tonight, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be decided in a rare triple threat main event. Dolph Ziggler puts his legendary career on the line against longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of the last several years. The Viper and The Eater of Worlds battle to turn the other's world upside down. A Women's Championship match that is guaranteed to air as advertised. The debut of a superstar who can slam a revolving door. Baron Corbin and American Alpha headline another pre-show.

And so. Much. More. Like Carmella vs Nikki Bella. Carmella. Bella. Hey, their names rhyme. Maybe they'll be a team after this.

***MAIN CARD ***

Cena%20Styles%20Ambrose%20610_zpsvnaaqsqd.jpg

John Cena vs AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Orton%20Wyatt610_zpsqkhglqpk.jpg

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Miz%20Ziggler610_zpswtxqrmjv.jpg

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler - Career Threatening Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Becky%20Alexa610_zpsev4a2e1a.jpg

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss - Smackdown Women's Championship

Slater%20Rhyno%20Usos610_zpsw1gfjqe0.jpg

Heath Slater & Rhyno vs The Usos - Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Carmella%20Nikki610_zpssmtyqbmv.jpg

Nikki Bella vs Carmella

***KICKOFF SHOW***

Corbin%20Swagger610_zpsyuade1mu.jpg

Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin

Kickoff%20Tag610_zpsfarrhb7p.jpg

Hype Bros & American Alpha vs The Ascension & The Vaudevillains

PLUS...

Curt%20hawkins610_zpsiz9fqmv6.jpg

CURT HAWKINS MAKES HIS IN-RING (RE) DEBUT!!!

WWE has announced that the triple threat will start the show. I can't remember when the supposed main event started a show, I'm sure it's happened but shit must have been awhile ago.

Hoping they'll move the Corbin/Swagger match to the show itself if they can't find a replacement match for Lynch/Bliss. Also looking forward to see what they'll do with Bliss, fingers crossed that she gets a match and doesn't have to wait till the next PPV.

Naomi/Bliss. Come ooon.

The main event's going first because of the debate tonight, in case you were wondering.

Naomi/Bliss. Come ooon.

The main event's going first because of the debate tonight, in case you were wondering.

Oh I had no clue. Being a Canadian we watch the US election on the Comedy network, don't take it seriously at all.

WWE has announced that the triple threat will start the show. I can't remember when the supposed main event started a show, I'm sure it's happened but shit must have been awhile ago.

I just saw that. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened since the World Heavyweight title was around to jerk the curtain when needed. If the triple threat blows the roof off in a big way, heaven help the rest of the card.

Calling it now: Curt Hawkins main-events against Goldberg.

Hoping they'll move the Corbin/Swagger match to the show itself if they can't find a replacement match for Lynch/Bliss. Also looking forward to see what they'll do with Bliss, fingers crossed that she gets a match and doesn't have to wait till the next PPV.

I had to stop myself from making an Ibushi joke.

I honestly don't know what to make of the opening match. They have to have something planned, right? This is Smackdown, which has equated to smart, thought out tv. Not throwing crap on the wall and seeing what sticks.

Becky Lynch's absence obviously calls for a rewrite. I hope Eva Marie agrees to face Bliss, only to leave again before Naomi comes out.

My only thought re; championship opener is giving Miz and Ziggler the main event. If Miz wins, he'll be the biggest babyface that the LDs have ever seen.

I just hate 8 man tag teams, can never get them all sorted. Is the crowd chanting for Daniel Bryan? Bunch of idiots already.

English singing during a rest hold lol, good little move there.

He seems to have Eddie Guerrero's birthday acknowledged on his wrist tape.

Crowd's actually pretty into this match. Jordan got them going.

Hello fellow professional wrestling enthusiasts, have you checked your underpants for skidmarks today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back