WWE network - will it be cencsored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Dark Match Winner
A lot of WWE's youtube videos are censored (words) as well as moves (some have the tombstone frozen upon the head impact the mat, chair shots frozen before the actual hit, for whatever reason..

I would IMAGINE these will not happen because it's a subscription based service, but is there any confirmation?

Since they're putting a warning before any match/segment with Chris Benoit in it, I assume the top left corner will have the rating PG, PG 14, or MA before each pay per view or episode. They mentioned this while revealing the WWE Network.

http://www.wwe.com/help

14. Will classic WWE content be available on WWE Network?
Yes, your WWE Network subscription will include access to the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional content will be added regularly.

Pretty amazing what answers you can find when reading the easy to find FAQ on WWE.com...

I'm sure some of the words will be censored, but the chair shot and blood should be fine. They're putting a warning sign before the show, if it has blood or Chris Benoit on it.. Putting a warning sign just because Benoit is on the show is stupid, what he did outside the ring was awful, but it has nothing to do with his wrestling career. Putting a warning sign just seems irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back