WWE Money In The Bank - Hart Dynasty (c) vs. The Usos - Unified Tag Team Title Match

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator

Two of WWE’s most fiercely competitive families will collide at Money in the Bank, where The Hart Dynasty will defend their Unified Tag Team Championship against Jimmy & Jey Uso.

Signed to Raw by then-General Manager Bret “Hit Man” Hart, Jimmy & Jey– with the devious Diva, Tamina, by their side – made their mark in WWE by targeting Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith and the beautiful Natalya to send a message not only to the “first family in sports-entertainment,” but to the entire WWE Universe: The Usos have arrived, and they’re here to obliterate all opposition.

When The Hart Dynasty asked The Excellence of Execution why he would set the Usos loose on Monday Night Raw to stalk his own flesh and blood, the WWE Hall of Famer affirmed that Kidd, Hart & Natalya needed to “face a little adversity,” which they did at Fatal 4-Way, competing against the Usos & Tamina in an explosive Six-Person Tag Team Match. Dedicating the match to their ailing mentor – who was still recovering from a savage beatdown by The Nexus the previous week – the Harts had their arms raised high in victory when Natalya scored a pinfall on Tamina. But the Usos’ hunger for family recognition is hardly sated, nor is their thirst for their first championship win in WWE.

With Natalya and Tamina in their respective families’ corners, will Kidd & Hart retain their coveted championships? Or will Jimmy & Jey Uso prove that there’s a new dominant family in WWE? Tune in to Money in the Bank Sunday, July 18, only on pay-per-view.

AWESOME!

The Dynasty and the Uso's have had a pretty good feud so far. They haven't really had a real tag team match, except for their six-man at F4W. All their matches have been interrupted by interference, whether it be by The Nexus or the Usos attacking the Harts before they could get in the ring. The WWE made us really wait for this, and I love it.

I don't mind who wins here. Both teams are entertaining to me. I just want them to have a nice, long feud. If I had to guess, I see the Hart Dynasty retaining, but really it could go either way.

I think the Uso's take the belts out here, The Hart Dynasty havehad them for a while and IMO haven't done alot with them. You are right, it has been an excellent feud, and I really can't wait to see (most likely read) what happens here, should be a good match

I don't want to see that Harts lose the belts, but it's likley to happen. They haven't really had the chance to do anything and the Uso's have barley had a match. Thats one fatel flaw.

This match should be good if given the right amount of time and has a good finsh. As for who is going to win this match. I would probably pick The uso's to win the belts. Even though I think its a bit to early for them to win the belt. Also because Bret Hart isn't with the company no more and they were only pushed to there tag gold because of him. So with him gone I see there push somewhat end. Inless they continue there feud with the uso's though.

awesome!!!! i think usos are taking the belts. they even had that little promo to let the people know who jay and who the other guy is... forgot his name. small, albeit important intro to your new tage champs.

Awesome!! (Everyone else was doing it)

I'm really excited about this match. It's like a return to form for tag team wrestling in the WWE. Two legitimate teams going at it for the tag gold. It's beautiful. I think (and hope) the two Rock look-alikes win here with the help of that lovely Somoan woman leading to a lengthy rivalry.

We've seen the success of these two teams getting in the ring before. It can only be repeated.

I remember watching them wrestling in the 6 man tag team match back at Fatal 4 Way and I thought to myself. Seeing the arm-throws (or what the move is called) etc. I really thought I was seeing Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels again. Not because they were at the same level as Bret and Shawn. But because those two were the prime examples of those throws. They were those I remember seeing performing those throws the most.

It is clear to see that The Hart Dynasty are technically gifted. But the Uso's are by far not behind in their ability. They can hand with the Hart Dynasty. And I am pretty damn certain that this match is gonna be a classic.

These two teams can truly revive the tag team division if given the time. Given the opportunity. As well as these two teams (as a faction that is) can revive the divas division with Natalya and Tamina.

I'm hoping to see the Hart Dynasty coming out the winners. Not because I do not want to see The Uso's as champions. But because I really feel that both the Hart Dynasty needs a longer reign. But also that The Uso's need a little bit more credibility for me to believe in them as champions just yet.

I really feel like this feud has fizzled a bit since Fatal 4 Way. There was so much momentum, they had an unannounced match at the PPV that was pretty good, and then I think a brawl and a match between the Divas that was interrupted by Nexus.

I think the Harts will retain just because it is too early for the Usos to win the belts right now. I'd say have the match break down and end as a no contest or a DQ with one of the Divas interfering. Get some more really good build, and maybe have the Usos win at Summerslam.

i'm looking forward to this match as much or more than any other on the card. i've always been a huge fan of good tag team matches and this is gonna be one of those!

i think part of what makes a good tag match (any match for that matter) is a good story with sufficient time to build. this story has had time to build for sure.

still, i'd like to see this match go like this: maybe have a great match that goes a while. lots of near falls for the Uso's. then finally, in frustration of not having gotten the pinfall, go get some chairs or some foreign object and just beat the crap out of the Hart Dynasty. let the Hart's win via DQ.

this sets up the stage for a no DQ rematch at Summerslam. the Uso's can win the belts there. that'd be pretty cool to me. plus it gives the Hart's a bit longer with the belts, the story some more time to build and the Uso's some more time to build their credibility as champions before they actually get the belts. win/win/win IMO.

Yea, agreed it seems to have fizzled a bit, I think a lot due to reptitive booking. I do like however, how both teams have been involved and made to look like front runners in the Nexus invasion war, very cool with that, and at the very least, good to have two real teams vying for the title. The match they put on at..What the fuck was it called? Ah fatl 4 way was very sound technically, shame the crowd couldn't give a rat's ass about it. Hopefully the work will be on par, and they get a better crowd reaction this time around

I don't think The Usos are going to win the belts just yet. The Usos are still kind of new, and they really haven't had that much time to establish themselves. The Harts have been around longer, and they're having a solid reign. I don't think taking the belts off of them right now would be a good idea. This feud will continue, and I do expect The Usos to win the belts at some point, but just not how.

This should be a good match, because the few encounters they've had in the past have been entertaining. Also, I'll be looking forward to seeing how much interaction there will be between Natalya and Tamnia. It's been a treat to watch these two go at it, whether it be in the ring as a wrestling match or an all out fight.

I see the Harts retaining here. The Usos are new, and just haven't built enough steam yet to get the gold, however this will be a good match, and will most likely just advance their feud, in which the Usos will eventually get the gold.

This match will be a good match but can't steal the show with the MITB matches in there, however it will be a good 10 minute match that I will enjoy.

i was really into this feud when it started but i haven't seen a segment between the two since F4W. it really fisseled out. personally i would love to see the usos win this one, give them some credibility. then have the two teams trade the titles back and forth a few times.

i was really into this feud when it started but i haven't seen a segment between the two since F4W. it really fisseled out. personally i would love to see the usos win this one, give them some credibility. then have the two teams trade the titles back and forth a few times.

What would the point of that be?

Like you said this feud has taken a downward turn as of late, and have The Usos lose this one whther by DQ or even cleanly, it really is irrevelant, but lets let this feud pick up stream again and then when it does you have the Usos get their first reign. Why would you have them keep going back and forth with the belts, it makes it lose credibility.

Can't wait, let them go at it for a long time and they willdeliver like they have done before...

I think Hart Dynasty should win and continue the rivalry to Summer Slam, maybe a ladder match!! I don't see Uso's winning here, because there first actual tag match for the gold aswell...

It wouldn't make sense although they have been feuding for some time now, I don't think HD push will end, cuz Bret isn't here, not many great tag teams and Uso's have amde a huge impact aswell..

So Hart Dynasty to retain, but continue the feud!!

Yeah, the Hart Dynasty will definitely win this one. Although the Usos are great in the ring and they are a great tag team, they haven't been around long enough to win the belts. I don't think the match will be a clean win/loss for anyone, the only way I can see a clean win is if the Usos lose and then beat the Hart Dynasty down. This match is a great way for the Usos to earn some credibility, especially if they look good in the match.

Hey there, a tag match. Whaddya know? I actually was quite impressed with the Usos and their shiny white shoes at first, but they likely aren't anything that special. Shoes are still nice though. That chick they have is god awful on the mic, that's for sure.

I'd think the HD retain here, as they haven't really done anything with the belts yet, except, uh, hang out with Brett and be on the Hart Family DVD. It should be a good match as Kidd is more than capable and these are all some pretty hip youngsters. I haven't watched Fatal 4-Way yet but I can only imagine this will be better without the estrogen.

I think this should be a great match in which the Hart Dynasty come out on top, I dont see the Usos winning the belts yet they need to be featured a bit more on raw and wrestle a few more matches however I do see them winning the belts soon (maybe Summerslam). Ive really enjoyed this fued, this match should be given a good amount of time when you take into consideration 2 matches on a seven match card are divas matches and 2 more are MITB matches which wont go for more than 20 mins each with entrances.

Man they've killed the heat behind this feud with all of the matches they've held between these guys as of late. We've seen the six man tag at least twice already in this brief feud, and now we see them on PPV? Im not really excited.

Usos won on Raw, so the classic opposite momentum factor gives it to Hart Dynasty without question. Usos aren't ready for the belts anyways.

I'm looking forward to this match, you have two decent teams who both want to show they are at the top of the WWE tag division.The Harts have been victims at the hands of Jimmy and Jey early with the before match attacks.This may give the Uso's the edge in this match.If they can get a early advantage in the match and keep Tyson in the ring and in their half of the ring,I can see them winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back