• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tension in the ranks of The Hart Dynasty!

As others have been saying... They aren't ready to split off from each other.. It seems to me as if they've done something to irk someone in the back though.. I mean Cole was fed lines 2 weeks in a row to trash them as much as he can.. They lost the tag belts and now 3 times in a row to a non legit tag-team.. and let's face it Nexus destroyed them like a month and a half ago...

Just appears as if someone in the back has been pissed off at them the past month.. The best thing they have done in the past few months has been introduce the new Tag Belts

If only TNA can keep pushing their tag team division and getting praise for it I am sure the WWE would take notice just like they did with the women division when the knockout one was strong.

I hope they don't break the tag team because the title is already a joke as it is now. It seems like WWE pair two people together, give them the strap. Then decide they have two other guy they have nothign to do with so they pair them and split the former champion, it is pathetic at this point.

I hate WWE with a passion on that field because once more THEY are trying to decide for US what we should and shouldn't like.

I miss the time where the New age Outlaws, the Headbangers, The Nation and other teams were facing in fatal four way, you guys remember when Billy Gunn and Jesse James were both in the ring and one of them lay down for the other so they could win the title so many good memories.

I don't think they should split and WWE need more team than just throwing guys together for a #1 contender match, they need a division, bring the USO, The Hart Dynasty, The Dudebuster, Vanche Archer and Curt Hawkins put them all on one show and the women on the other so both shows have their "speciality", that's my opinion at least.

I've never been a big fan of the Hart Dynasty. The only thing I'm looking forward to is watching Natalya show her stuff at Hell in a Cell. I'm sure this is a fatal blow to the Hart Dynasty's cred though. They've showed charisma since they formed their team up until now, which I commend them for, but I still don't feel anything for them. I'm not too fussed that they've had one little argument. I can feel a rant coming up, so I guess this is the place to get it done.

I didn't like the Hart Dynasty when they first became champions, and I hated their run with the gold. They never showed up on TV and only appeared as last minute additions to the PPV cards. They retained everytime, granted they beat Chris Jericho and The Miz which was impressive, but I still didn't feel anything for them.

Bret Hart presented them with the new Tag Team Championships, and where is he now? Nowhere. He's dissapeared. Again. So, they lost their Championships at Night of Champions then use their rematch clause on Smackdown and lose. That's fair enough, that's done with. Or is it? No, it isn't. They get another shot against Drew and Cody on Raw? Why? They haven't done anything to earn that, it's just another filler and something else to add to the bad reputation that the Tag Team division already has.

Good. DH Smith is literally dead weight, minus the actual "dead" part. He has absolutely no charisma (the guy is NOT likable). He offense is really bad for being the "big man" in the team. He looks like a roid'd up and really tall four year old. He is awful on the mic. His acting sucks. Outside of wearing a shit load of pink and ****ing out his last name, what exactly does DH Smith that is good?

People talk about how wasted these guys are.. When that is just completely unfair to someone like Chris Masters who has been just knocking it out of the park every time he has had a match on Superstars this year. When is the last time the Hart Kids blew ANYTHING outside of chunks?

It wouldn't surprise me if this lead to DH getting the axe. The guy has been around on the main roster for two years and has shown absolutely no growth. At all. Heck, they don't even let him actually get in the ring for anything longer than 2 minutes.

If I'm honest, I'm not too fussed about whether the HD split or stay. They're a great tag team, to be sure but so what? The tag team division is meaningless. It's nothing more than somewhere for people who have nothing better to do can go to have a sembelance of meaning. Tyson and Smith, despite a complete and utter lack of charisma can both go in the ring. Splitting them up, if nothing else gives them something to do for a while. We'll get a few good matches out of them in the process and after that, who knows.

Honestly, I hope WWE doesn't split the Dynasty up. My desire to see them stay together doesn't stem from any particular love of the old tag team days, but rather I just don't want to see two talented wrestlers go to waste. The Dynasty is perfect in a tag team.

If this were to happen, well...best of luck in your future endeavors, Tyson and DH.
Well, i think WWE is going to split them up sadly. WWE for some reason always splits up good tag teams like Jesse and Festus, Deuce and Domino, Cryme Tyme and now it is looking like the Harts will split up. My guess is that Tyson Kidd will go on a singles career, my hope would be to move him and Natalya to Smackdown since i think Kidd can shine there. As for DH Smith, i hope he doesnt get fired because i think a good plan for him would be to join up with Ted Dibiase and other 2nd or 3rd generation stars and have them call themselves the Fortunate Sons and have them be a stable and have this stable actually be used (unlike Legacy). Legacy failed because it seemed like they were only backup for Orton, if done right, The Fortunate Sons could be a good heel group and DH Smith NEEDS partners to help him out because on his own, i think he fails because he isnt great on the mic, Kidd should be fine because he can wrestle and excite the fans.

I do not care for the Hart Dynasty. I find them to be a bland and boring tag team and they have never done anything to impress me in the ring. I couldn't care less if the Hart Dynasty splits up, just as long as Natalya gets to flourish is the women's division. Since Tyson Kidd has been with WWE, he has been part of the Dynasty and has never got a chance to be a singles wrestler. If THD does split it could be a great opportunity for Kidd, whom I think is being held back by Smith.

I must say, I'm a little undecided about this move.

First, I look at it as one less tag team. This is where this is a bad move. The tag division is really lacking true "teams" and now they get rid of their only one. The Harts were the only team that really had some connection between them and not just two random wrestler paired up. Do they even care about tag wrestling anymore?

Not only that, but I dont think either of the guys has what it takes to make it on their own. They are downright awful on the mic. Nattie is the only one that has a future in my opinion. They were getting a little bit stale and that may be the reason for the split, but the benefits of keeping them together is worth having to sit through some staleness.

Not only that, but I dont think either of the guys has what it takes to make it on their own. They are downright awful on the mic. Nattie is the only one that has a future in my opinion. They were getting a little bit stale and that may be the reason for the split, but the benefits of keeping them together is worth having to sit through some staleness.
My hope is that Kidd gets a singles push, he can wrestle and i would like for him to also go to Smackdown. As for DH Smith, he needs a partner, if he stays in WWE, i think he should join up with either Ted Dibiase or Michael McGuillicutty (but please change his name to Hennig).

Splitting these guys up wouldn't benefit them all. Tyson Kidd is the guy who's rather lacking in charisma (They both kinda are) and he's a small wrestler. Hardly one that would be able to truly get into works in the mid-card on either Smackdown or RAW. He'd be decimated in terms of legitimacy for his size and build, kinda like Evan Bourne and Rey Mysterio (Only Rey is booked beyond believability obviously).

David Hart Smith on the other hand would be able to thrive in the mid-card, upper mid-card very well. He's a big build guy, and a rather decent wrestler. He has a liittle bit charisma, but more than what Tyson seems to shine of, and he reminds me a lot of his father in terms of wrestling. His father was over, David will have very little problem getting over as well I'm sure.

Either way, it's too soon to split these guys up. They've only just lost the belts, and they haven't accomplished too much in the tag team division compared to what they could accomplish. Not every feud needs to be over the belts. So I'm hoping it was only some tension, and they'll return united next week.

I guess the breakup will be the best for Tyson and DH Smith, but I don't understand why the breakup happened so soon. I guess The Hart Dynasty didn't really excite many people in the audience, but they were the only real tag team WWE had. If you can call them that. Now the tag division goes back to being two random guys thrown together again. Maybe The Hart Dynasty splitting up will give them a better reaction because if Bret Hart and Vince McMahon can't get them over, I don't know what will.

Well it's hard to be over when you are use from time to time on a show in a division that has no credibility. That's the problem. You are only over as you opponnent or your feud is (when you start at least) and WWE didn't give them one good feud with a real team so it's kinda hard to get over.

There is no need to break up a good young tag-team like The Hary Dynasty. It just shows WWE's complete disregard for tag team wrestling.

The only reasons of breaking up a tag team are if it isnt working...and The Harts do work as a team.

or

If one member of the team has outgrown it, and is accomplished enough to have a singles run, with the writing team behind him (e.g. E&C, The Rockers, Hardys, Hart Foundation)

Breaking up a team when it isnt needed can just lead to both members accomplishing nothing, and with so many fresh talents in the company at the moment (Nexus, McIntyre, Del Rio etc), no matter which show DH Smith or Tyson Kidd end up on, they could so easily get lost in the shuffle and eventually released.

Examples of teams breaking up too early and then either reuniting or being released as the two guys achieved nothing in singles is long, and includes La Resitance, Jindrak and Cade, The Dudleys, Cryme Tyme.

With so few established teams out there, breaking up your former tag team champions just seems pointless. Smith and Kidd are so young, they have no where near reached the end of their lifespan as a tag team, and are not big enough names yet to feud with each other. If they break up, who will McIntyre and Rhodes feud with for the belts???? There is nobody else.

Considering breaking up the Hart Dynasty is just ridiculous, I do not see how it can lead to anything good.

If they do split up, I will have mixed emotions. Sure, we won't see the great up and coming tag team of the Hart Dynasty. Sure, they were holding the titles for a long time. But it is what they are doing with them that counts. In my memory, they had one decent feud, and they defended the titles very rarely. I'd like them to have a mutual breakup. I don't want to see them feud. Maybe Kidd should go to SD! and Hart should stay on Raw. They could both do very good singles things becuase they have max capability. Bottom line is, that The Hart Dynasty are a good tag team, but what is tag team wrestling in the WWE these days?
Oh and, lets hope Natalya pushes well for the womens title!

Tyson Kidd is God-awful, so a HD breakup would be huge for D.H. Smith, who conversely I think has a ton of potential. He just has that "it" factor to me, and one day can be big. I think people often forget how young workers are. There is no reason to always be forcing this and pushing guys (especially when they aren't ready) because it's a change and it's "their time". No, it's not their time. The Miz (who I LOVE) is 29 years old. He doesn't need the World Title or the main event right now.

Orton and Cena are, what, 9 time champions, each? Edge is now boring and in limbo with nothing going for him? Let's slow things down a bit. The lack of development these days is terrible.

This is a fairly confusing move, but it shows that the WWE just doesn't want to emphasize tag team wrestling anymore. It's a new time, tag team wrestling is a dying art. Do I like it? No, but I can't change it. The Hart Dynasty were an OK tag team, they were the best in the WWE, but even so they weren't very spectacular. This move will probably try to re-energize Kidd and Smith and give Natalya a chance to shine in the ring as a solo competitor. I hope they don't go the Cryme Tyme route and become nobodies, because if their matches in FCW have anything to show... they work very well together. I'm very happy about Natalya going solo though. Like I said, she has a chance to shine. She is actually extremely good in the ring and she could be one of the best Divas in recent memory if she just kept up the hard work.

I read the title in a sarcastic Michael Cole way in my head, like "ooo boy, THAT'll put butts in the seats!". Honestly, neither of them have established enough of a personality outside of their identity as a tag team associated with the Hart family to make any confrontation between them interesting. If they showed us a little more, especially DH Smith, it could be a fun tension-filled partnership like Bulldog and Owen were for a time. Bulldog was cheered by the fans while Owen was booed, it made for a lot of great interaction between the two and some different styles of matches. I could see DH reprising his dad's role and Kidd going for more of an Owen thing where he's the small sneaky heel.

I knew they were going to break them up. WWE does this to all the legit tag teams. When they have actually had some legit tag teams in the past years, they have all been broken up. Baby Bulldog will move into a mid card at best unless given some type of good gimmick to make him look big. Tyson Kid, well take it easy kid, see you in TNA. Natayla will be around for a while though. Shes one of the few woman around who are actual wrestlers.

This team has to stay together. They are one of the few legit teams left and if the rumor of the tag division getting attention is true, then this split can't happen. I don't think it will really. Smith was just pissed he lost again to Rhodes and McIntyre. Neither guy has much charisma but as a team, holy shit! Keep them together and keep Natalya with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back