WWE Miami, Round 3, match 2: #6 Curt Hennig vs. #11 Kane

Curt Hennig vs. Kane

• Mr. Perfect

• Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Henning has a pinfall over Flair, You think Kane could beat Ric Flair?

Okay, I have to step in at this point.

No one, not any wrestler, ever can use Ric Flair victories as an argument. I'm sorry. I love Ric, I do. I really really do. But you are talking about a man who has a loss to Rico. RICO. That is not cred for going over Kane. And if you ask do I think Kane could beat Ric, the answer is yes. Ric tries a figure four, Kane grabs his throat, 5 seconds later his chokeslammed and the match is over.

Kane held the World Title for one day. Most of you seem to be forgetting that Hennig is also a former World Champion, and AWA champion. And he held the belt for longer than a day. Kane has a long history of losing to wrestlers who are smarter than him. His character loses all the time because of stupid mistakes. Who was among the best ever at taking advantage of people's mistakes? Curt Hennig.

And for the record, Hennig put the Perfect Plex on Bam Bam Bigleow. He could put it on Kane. Whether or not Kane would kick out depends upon a variety of other factors, but for those saying he couldn't do it, you are wrong. Perfect beat a lot of guys who were larger than him. And in his prime, he was one of the sneakiest guys around. He would steal this win like he stole wins from dozens of others.

Also for the record, NOBODY beat Brutus Beefcake at the point when he beat Perfect. Only Hogan would have, had they had a match. Beefcake was pushed at the same level as Savage at this point, jeez. Also, Kane "destroyed" D-X and the Corporation, but did he win any of the big matches in those feuds? Nope, he beat the peons, and lost to the quality wrestlers. Like he would here.

I thought I was the only going to vote for Kane. This is refreshing to see. Kane has been able to stay on top because he is dominating. His losses have been to main eventers for the most part his entire career.

Perfect was a midcarder his whole career in the national lime light. Mr. perfect's biggest victories were over the Von Erich's. Kane won a world championship. Mr. Perfect, for years, survived because The Genius bailed him out. Kane had Paul Bearer, for what, like five minutes in his career. Kane has been in title match after title match be they one on one, EC, scramble.

All this time at the top signals that Kane is better. Perfect was a nice worker, better than Kane, but move set means less by the pound. Perfect can try and throw Kane, but that won't work. He can try to work submissions, but Kane powers out. Perfect can try and outquick him, but Kane can move, and what happens when Kane catches him?

really surprised kanes is dominating but i voted for him and kane in his prime would easily dispatch of the great henning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back