WWE Elimination Chamber: WWE SD Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss VS Naomi

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As of this morning, it's official that Naomi gets her singles match against Alexa Bliss for the blue brand's Women's Championship.

Naomi's scored a few wins over Alexa in tag team outings so there's very little chance of Naomi scoring the win at EC. Expect interference, or at the very least the presence, of Mickie James and Becky Lynch in this match that results in Little Miss Bliss retaining her title until at least WrestleMania.

Another match I have little interest in seeing because the result is so obvious.

I haven't enjoyed the build up to this match, Naomi hasn't even been back for two weeks and has already pinned Alexa two times on TV and once on PPV. That's it. That's been their build up. It certainly warrants a title match for Naomi but this is very WWE Divas circa 2010 booking where some random challenger gets a win over the champion and then is granted a title match and then they have the title match and there's really no other story. Which is sad considering how well they've built up the Women's division in the past year and got rid of all things diva. But most likely Naomi is just a stepping stone for Alexa who will move on to a more important match at WrestleMania.

Plus they still have a week, so let's see if they can do anything to get my interest.

I have no interest in the feud whatsoever but I'll watch just for Alexa Bliss.

To be fair, there's only a two week build for this Elimination Chamber PPV and I think that it's way too less time to build a gimmick PPV like this.

There wasn't any other option other than Naomi to challenge Alexa Bliss and I guess that it's okay to give a challenger for namesake.

Alexa Bliss should win and that's the only logical result.

Alexa wins.
If I were them I would have done a fatal 4 way featuring Alexa, Lynch, James and Naomi. That would give a strong title match (I would personally have Bliss retain over Lynch, after James causes a distraction) and a finale to the Nikki vs Nattie story.

Alexa wins.
If I were them I would have done a fatal 4 way featuring Alexa, Lynch, James and Naomi. That would give a strong title match (I would personally have Bliss retain over Lynch, after James causes a distraction) and a finale to the Nikki vs Nattie story.

I think the four way would be better suited for WM. With so little room on the WM card, good way to have a multi-woman match but with a good story. The extra month (March) be a good time to further storylines like James vs. Alexa and Becky back to chasing the title.

Bliss bores me to death. She somehow made me lose interest in Becky Lynch, and James managed to have restored a little of it with their promo exchange last week. Naomi is actually cool entrance wise, and does some cool stuff in the ring. Ring gear, Microphone work are kind of eh for me. A little more polished or more of a story than my hometown, 2 pins, dream, etc would sell it for me maybe.

With all that, I kind of have zero reason to be looking forward to this. I think Alexa Bliss is the only person I've skipped over during watching Smackdown often. The women's division on Smackdown doesn't seem to click for me at the moment. I think that elongated Lynch vs Bliss thing just drug my brain into numbness. I do like the talent, just not too into the storylines at the moment.

Edit: I'd rather have Bliss retain either way, but it'd be cool to see Naomi randomly win for whatever reason. Picking it up at Wrestlemania would actually be cooler than picking it off bliss and walking in champ.

Damn. :disappointed:

I said that Bliss winning was the only logical option and I stand with that notion still. A very bad decision, WWE. :bringit:

Now onto the match, I liked the match but I would have preferred it to get more time. Even Nikki Bella Vs. Natalya got more time than it. That's ridiculously wrong. Becky Lynch Vs Mickie James also got more time.

The match wasn't bad at all. Bliss' heel tactics are old school and classic which admittedly made me her fan. She's a great heel.

The result was damn disappointing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back