WWE Clash of Champions 2017 LD

I don't like Mahal at all but he performed well tonight. Maybe after another year of such performances and some character tweaks I'll be ready for another world title reign from him.

Good for you for being a dick.

Or not being a numbskull who tries to defend this nonsense where a comedy joke gets the WWE Title for six months and sucks the life out of the show with his "I am Indian and therefore awesome and your country sucks" nonsense schtick that would have been tired in 1987. He does one promo, has one non-AJ match and has a horrible finisher so let's make him champion all summer long. It was stupid and anyone who defended it comes off as a moron.

Yeah Jinder finally looked like a main event performer tonight. If he actually gets a proper build and character that isn't just a copy & paste job from every foreign heel in the history of pro wrestling, I wouldn't mind him staying around the top of the card.

Yeah Jinder finally looked like a main event performer tonight. If he actually gets a proper build and character that isn't just a copy & paste job from every foreign heel in the history of pro wrestling, I wouldn't mind him staying around the top of the card.

If he could find ANYTHING else to talk about and get a better finisher, he could be a solid midcarder. My biggest issue has always been him going from nothing to World Champion at the drop of a hat. Put him in the US Title hunt or something like that and he would have been far less irritating.

If he could find ANYTHING else to talk about and get a better finisher, he could be a solid midcarder. My biggest issue has always been him going from nothing to World Champion at the drop of a hat. Put him in the US Title hunt or something like that and he would have been far less irritating.

Yeah AJ made his finish look awesome but no one else could.

I was expecting Jinder to win so that him losing the title before SS and everything in between would've been absolutely pointless, so good on WWE for not being complete asshats.

That said I've enjoyed Jinder and this was definitely his best match. Yes, the foreign heel shit is dated as fuck, but that's not his fault, nor is it that he went from chump to champ lickity split. He did his best with what he was given and he and AJ put on one helluva match tonight, as they did in Manchester.

Looking forward to what's in store for both AJ and Jinder going forward.

Yeah AJ made his finish look awesome but no one else could.

The Sihgn (SP) Brothers looked like they were killed when he ripped both of them with his finisher. But they're so small that everything done to them looks devastating . I want a Braun and Brock vs them just to see how much ragdolling can be done in one match.

I was expecting Jinder to win so that him losing the title before SS and everything in between would've been absolutely pointless, so good on WWE for not being complete asshats.

That said I've enjoyed Jinder and this was definitely his best match. Yes, the foreign heel shit is dated as fuck, but that's not his fault, nor is it that he went from chump to champ lickity split. He did his best with what he was given and he and AJ put on one helluva match tonight, as they did in Manchester.

Looking forward to what's in store for both AJ and Jinder going forward.

He did exceed my expectations. Take that for what it's worth.

That was an ok show. At least Jinder lost. That makes up for anything else that was wrong with this show.

Charlotte and Alexa are the clear future of the women of the WWE. Bekcy seems to have some longevity in her as well, mainly because she's not as overexposed as the rest of the horsewomen.

So I remembered just now that I tuned in during the middle of the tag title match, and thus completely forgot about the US title match, so I looked up the result, as I never heard it mentioned from when I tuned in onward...

Oof.

What the heck? Ziggler is the US Champion? Good for him I guess. Ever since John Cena finally lost his open challenge, the U.S Title has been fairly unimportant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back