WWE Clash of Champions 2017 LD

No, he hasn't been fine. Like, at all.

However, let's say he's been fine. I'd kind of like the top star of the show to be somewhat more than "fine".

He also had a three month program with Randy Orton. Orton is your prototype WWE Superstar. Has the look, the skill, everything. However a feud with Orton hasn't done anything for anybody since about 2012. And a small feud with Nakamura... who we could probably all agree has been quite underwhelming since coming up to the main roster. Takes two to tango.

Most people will give Styles most of the credit, but remember that it takes two to tango. Mahal has been impressive tonight.

He also had a three month program with Randy Orton. Orton is your prototype WWE Superstar. Has the look, the skill, everything. However a feud with Orton hasn't done anything for anybody since about 2012. And a small feud with Nakamura... who we could probably all agree has been quite underwhelming since coming up to the main roster. Takes two to tango.

Indeed he did feud with Orton, with one of the worst matches of the year. And I don't know about that. I remember Daniel Bryan doing quite well with him.

Nakamura has been wasted since he came to the main roster, but Mahal dragged him down as well.

AJ got a good match at him but, and let me scratch my neckbeard here apparently (because I realize Mahal is garbage), that tends to happen with everyone.

Mahal sucks and is one of the worst champions of all time, no matter how much people want to shine him up.

A part of me feels bad for Jinder, he's done the best he could in the main event and what he's been given. But no matter what, he's not going to be like Styles, Nakamura and Owens. He does his own thing.

Yeah pretty much this. I hardly believe Jinder was campaigning and politicking for a WWE Title run backstage. When Jinder went from losing to Finn Balor on Raw shortly after Mania to winning the WWE Title three weeks later, he did his best going from lifelong jobber to five month title reign holder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back