WWE Changes Ryder's Condition, Not A Broken Back

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The fictional injury update from WWE on Zach Ryder is that he suffered a herniated disk stemming from the chokeslam through the stage on RAW, not a broken back as announced during RAW. According to WWE's update, Ryder's recovery time is "unknown." They blamed the "broken back" claim on RAW on Jerry Lawler "working off unconfirmed reports."

That makes it a little less insane.

Orton and now Ryder? And with the same injury? What? 30 men isn't unpredictable enough for the Rumble?

Orton and now Ryder? And with the same injury? What? 30 men isn't unpredictable enough for the Rumble?

1: Orton was and still is, legit injured.
2: Orton's return has already been announced.
3: There's no way that Ryder's going to be at the Rumble.

Anything else you'd like cleared up?

Ryder is going to get a Mania match with Kane. Wow that needs to sink in a little bit.

I'm telling you; Kane vs. Ryder heading into Mania.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Ryder's injury gives Kane time to wrap up his story with Cena. I think Ryder will return either right before Elimination Chamber to cost Kane a spot in the match or the RAW the night after. This will all lead to a match at WrestleMania which Ryder should win. He should then go on to get the US Title back at some point as well.

1: Orton was and still is, legit injured.
2: Orton's return has already been announced.
3: There's no way that Ryder's going to be at the Rumble.

Anything else you'd like cleared up?
Yeah, legit or not, since Cena in '08, I don't disclose a single thing as unlikely.

Ryder is going to get a Mania match with Kane. Wow that needs to sink in a little bit.
It's a plus from Chavo if it gets more than 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back