Owen Hart vs. Super Crazy

• The Rocket

• Crazy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following matchup takes place in the WWE Region under WWE Rules in Calgary, Alberta.

#9: The King of Harts Owen Hart

ripowen.jpg

vs.
#56 Super Crazy

Super+Crazy.jpg

Ah Super Crazy. He was super and he was crazy. Yet he's getting a crazy beating from Owen Hart. Whether it be by sharpshooter or piledriver, Hart will eventually get the win. Super Crazy has no hope in hell here.

Owen Hart all the way. Super Crazy could throw some moonsaults and wasn't actually half bad in the ring. Owen Hart was beyond good in the ring. While he's not as great as he gets credit for, he's still one of the best from his era. Owen can fly pretty well in his own right, and without Crazy's weapons, he's limited at best. While it wouldn't be anihilation, Owen wins relatively easily here.

Owen Hart is overrated, there's no doubt about it, I don't expect him to get far in this tournament. However, that being said, he's a lot better than Super Crazy - Hart can really get down to the basic foundations of wrestling, Super Crazy wouldn't know what to do to combat him.

Your right he was super and he was crazy, but you'd be Super Crazy to pick him over Bret's little brother, Owen. I think this could actually be an ok match for awhile as both guys can be fast paced as well as high flying. Super Crazy will make a mistake though and Owen is to good technically not to take advantage of it. I predict super crazy does something stupid anfd finds himself tapping in the Sharpshooter.

I really like Super Crazy, but there's no way he could ever defeat Owen Hart in a WWE ring. Maybe in an ECW ring, but there's absolutely no chance in hell he would beat Owen in WWE. Super Crazy was a jobber in the company, while Owen has victories over some of the biggest names in WWE history during his stay there. That right there is all one needs to know that Super Crazy shouldn't get one vote in this match-up.

I don't know how supercrazy made this list. Just like the NCAA tournament though, the top guys should get a squash to start. They earned it. SC will get in some offise, but not nearly enough. Owen, by Sharpshooter.

Owen Hart, over-rated though he may be by his one good year (1994), riding the coat tails of a brother (Bret) and a Superheavyweight (Yokozuna), and his untimely and flamboyant death - is a serviceable mid card star. He IS, always HAS BEEN, and in fact even now still could defeat Super Crazy.

Especially in a WWE ring.

The idea that Super Crazy COULD defeat Owen in an ECW ring is also insanity. Why? The only sort of home field ECW gives an ECW star is the hardcore environment (S.C. never really used it anyway, did he?) and a smaller building with mabe 1000 drunken NASCAR fans. Big whoop.

Owen in a walk, and without even needing the Sharpshooter. Northern Lights Suplex in 6 minutes.

Owen is so much stronger than Super Crazy. If he caught him, it'd be suplex after suplex and submission after submission. Crazy was fast and crazy, but he couldn't out wrestle Mini-Bret. Owen would slam him around and pound him into the ground. It'd be quick. Owen wins.

Super Crazy was servicable in the ring and can pull off some good luchador moves but if Owen gets him ground, then S.C. is in trouble. Even though Owen Hart is overrated, he is still better than S.C. so Hart gets the nod.

Owen is fast, he is strong, and he is smart in the ring. Super is a little crazy, but for everything Crazy would try in the ring, Owen would take him down a peg. Owen has this match here, and will have a few more under his ring. I am still hoping for an Owen Bret showdown.

Owen Hart in a squash match, which makes sense because Super Crazy is actually a jobber and that's what jobbers do, get squashed by the stars.

I am super..I am crazy... I am

fucking eliminated.

Owen Hart, was an excellent mid carder, and far superior to Crazy in every way shape form and fashion in a wrestling ring. He also has the home feild advantage here. Would be a pretty entertaining match, but zero chance for SC here.

Super Crazy wasn't terrible, but that was when he was allowed to use more than just the ring to his advantage. No, not weapons. But, balconies, announce tables, and guardrails. He was only as good as what he could jump off, and that's why he was never better than a jobber anywhere he went. I don't get where people are coming from by saying he was successful in ECW. He lost how many matches to Nunzio?

Owen was great in the ring, and will definitely win this. It'd be a hotly contested match, but in the end, the ring will confine Super Crazy too much. Once SC made a mistake, Owen would connect with a suplex, lock on the SharpShooter, and have the ref raising his hand within a minute.

Super Crazy... he can jump around and do lots of moonsaults, but he's not in good shape and has the tendancy that once he's caught, he's in trouble very quickly.

Contrast this with Owen's unrelenting approach and willingness to slow things up and you have Owen's advantage.

Further it by the fact it's in Canada, and a WWE ring and WWE's super-sized cruiserweight will have more time to hit the gym to lose the gut because he's going home very quickly

Super Crazy could fly very well, And had a half decent ground game at best, But for everything Super Crazy could do, Owen Hart could do better. He has no chance in the WWE ring, And he's only get's a slight increase in the ECW ring, As he wasn't a hardcore wrestler.

Owen Hart win's.

Owen Hart wins this because Crazy's never been able to do it in a WWE ring, whilst Owen Hart's had moderate success Crazy had has next to none, probably because his style doesn't really fit a huge WWE ring, he wouldn't be able to constantly bounce off the ropes, he'd have to wrestle, and I don't think he's good enough to that.

Owen Hart takes this, almost as easy as his brother took his match. Super Crazy wasnt anything special in WWE jobber at best, even in ECW he wasnt a top tier guy. Owen was a mid card talent who probably would have been WWE champion at some point had he not died. Owen Piledrives Super Crazy back into his crazy land of extreme.

These are the fact that people have used about Super Crazy:

He does moonsaults
He is super. He is crazy.
He was in ECW before WWE.

Research isn't a crime. Super Crazy was a hell of a lot more than the jober he ended up being. In 1999 he was 37th in the PWI500. Considering that was probably WWE's best ever year he was only beaten by 11 WWE stars. That clearly suggests that there was a little more to him than saying he was super. don't get me wrong, I'm not bigging up the PWI500 as a legitimate decider, I'm just pointing out that he wouldn't have been there if he was a bona fide jobber.

Super Crazy was an innovator, and the same can't be said for Owen "I'm not Bret" Hart. Owen made a name for himself by being a shitter version of people like Super Crazy, and then he became Bret Hart-lite.

I will still vote for Owen, because I think he would probably win given home town advantage and the fact that his one prime year in 1994 made him look pretty great, but this really really isn't as much of a foregone conclusion as everybody thinks. Owen would have gotten nowhere without his name. If you don't believe me, look up his career as the Blue Blazer, it's not very illustrious. Hart would win this match, but Super Crazy would be the star of the show.

Am I the only one that would truly love to see this match? It is a brilliant match up just on Paper it looks like a good fun match. The Nugget wins this one, poll wise easily, virtual reality wise it would be a nice 15 minute match but it would be a fun match to see in any circumstances.

Am I the only one that would truly love to see this match? It is a brilliant match up just on Paper it looks like a good fun match. The Nugget wins this one, poll wise easily, virtual reality wise it would be a nice 15 minute match but it would be a fun match to see in any circumstances.

If you could get both of these guys in their primes, then yes, this would be an awesome match-up (in other words, I totally agree).

I'm a little bit torn here. We are supposed to look at these guys in their primes, and, in his prime, Super Crazy would have been a formidable opponent. On the other hand, I'm not so sure about Owen. As IrishCanadian25 already mentioned, Owen had a great year in 1994, but his prime, in my opinion, was between 1996 and 1999, when he was playing second fiddle to his brother in The Hart Foundation, being the "white sheep" in The Nation of Domination, and doing slapstick routines with Jeff Jarrett.

If anything, this would be an extremely close match. And, as far as this not being in ECW but in WWE, I don't think the argument really works here. Super Crazy was a high-risk high flier, not La Parka; unlike some of his lucha libre brethren, he didn't rely on foreign objects to win matches.

So, even though Owen has the home town advantage, I'm going with my heart and saying Super Crazy. If this was a match between The Blue Blazer circa 1989 and Super Crazy, I might be inclined to change my mind. But, I assume that Owen is going unmasked in this one.

Being second fiddle to the most over man in the company isn't a negative though. Bret had Austin's number throughout 1997, and Owen was seen as the more dangerous of the two brothers going into Owen's Feud with Austin for the IC Title, that's a pretty damn remarkable thing to accomplish, considering Bret and Austin had a war from late 96 to 97.

Super Crazy was awesome in ECW, but his style in north of the border hasn't succeeded outside of that company. IT would be an awesome match, but in the end Super Crazy is simply outmatched by the Nugget, who is more sadistic then what people make him out to be.

Owen Hart in a cake walk here. Crazy doesn't stand a chance. Hart was the better wrestler and would control the pace of the match from start to finish.

After some thought and consideration, my mindset going more towards giving Owen the advantage and the win in this match. Super Crazy really never amounted to anything in the WWE. I can't even remember Super Crazy winning the Crusierweight title while it was still active. The biggest success I remember out of Crazy (if I'm not mistaken) was his time with the Mexicool's, and if remember correctly Juvi benefited the most from that stable.

Owen had more than enough success in the WWE to warrant a win over Super Crazy

Owen wins this, easily

If these two wrestled 100 times, Owen when would 99 of them. How did he lose? He was so bored of kicking Crazy's ass, he actually fell asleep in the middle of the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back