WWE 2011 "The Game's Over"

All That Jazz

Dark Match Jobber
wwehdlogo.png

Hello WWE Universe. You all know who I am, I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I understand that I haven’t been on television for a long time, but it will all be explained. When my daughter and my son were injured by the potent Randy Orton, they were physically and mentally battered. It took them both a very long time to recover, but they did. Things started to get back to normal, or as normal as my family could be. But then they looked at each other, and they both didn’t know what to do next. They had done everything they could, but then it struck them. WWE has always been at the top in my eyes, and in many fans eyes, but it is never wise to act like you are unbeatable. We needed an update, a change; we needed to recreate this company piece by piece. So we stuck whoever we could into the spot of the Anonymous GM and went from there. And now, now shall be the time where we finally turn our plans into something much more. Changes have been made already, but we won’t stop. I cannot say much more, my children will soon tell you the rest, but you are all in for the ride of your life, believe me.

Roster

Raw
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Big Show
Chris Masters
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Eve
Gail Kim
Goldust
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Morrison
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Maryse
Mason Ryan
Melina
Michael McGillicutty
Nikki Bella
R Truth
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
The Miz
Triple H
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

Smackdown
AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Caylen Croft
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Diesel
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Mark Henry
MVP
Natalya
Randy Orton
Rosa Mendes
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Skip Sheffield
Ted Dibiase
Trent Baretta
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett
William Regal
The Undertaker

PPV's

January
Raw's New Years Revolution
WWE's Royal Rumble

February
Smackdown's No Way Out

March
Raw's Fatal Four Way

April
WWE's Wrestlemania
Raw's Backlash

May
Smackdown's Judgement Day

June *starting point*
WWE's Great American Bash

July
Smackdown's Vengeance

August
WWE's Summerslam

September
Raw's Unforgiven

October
Smackdown's Cyber Sunday

November
WWE's Survivor Series

December
Raw's TLC
Smackdown's King of the Ring

Champions

WWE Championship
Vacated

World Heavyweight Championship
Vacated

WWE Tag Team Championships
Vacated

US Championship
Vacated

Intercontinental Championship
Vacated

Women's Championship
Vacated

Notes

Here it is! Don't ya like it? Hopefully you do. I've changed my mind so many times, I'm ecstatic that I finally settled on one idea. The whole show will now be run by the McMahon family! Shane will head Smackdown as their GM and Stephenie will do the same to RAW. I would love to hear your guys' thoughts on this whole thing, hopefully it was alright? There is a lot to obviously be answered, and a lot of superstars who will be awfully mad about the vacated titles, but it will all be addressed soon enough.

I'm glad you finally came to a decision, and I am excited to see where you go with this. A simple backstory that still leaves some questions, and starting with a already existing roster and company should make for some interesting twists. Cannot wait to see it. Good luck.

This is going to be interesting as you have a lot of room to do what you want. I like the fact you have changed some of the PPV names and used some old ones. I love that they will be single brand, adds for better building. You seem to know how to give great feedback and I can't wait to see what you put up. And with the titles being vacant I wonder who will step up. Looking forward to see what happens with this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back