June: SummerSlam
July: The Great American Bash
August: King of the Ring
September: Armageddon
October: Night of Champions
November: Survivor Series
December: New Year’s Revolution

PPV Theme’s

January: Royal Rumble- The Rumble Match.(10 people)
February: Vengeance- Money in the Bank
March: Judgment Day- Last PPV until WrestlaMania
April: WrestleMania- The Super Bowl of Pro-Wrestling
May: Backlash- Fall-out from WrestleMania
June: SummerSlam- Hell in A Cell
July: The Great American Bash- Every Match has a stipulation
August: King of the Ring- Tournament
September: Armageddon- King of the Ring winner gets Title shot
October: Night of Champions- Every Champion Will be on the line.
November: Survivor Series- Elimination Tag Matches
December: New Year’s Revolution- Elimination Chamber

First Show should be up soon.

Raw is War
“Live” from Madison Square Garden

The opening Video for Raw is War plays and the pyro explodes on the stage as Jim Ross and Matt Striker are shown on Camera.

Jim Ross said:
Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Raw is War, I’m Jim Ross your play-by-play commentator and my color commentator is Matt Striker.

Matt Striker said:
Thanks for Welcoming me to the show and it is quite an honor to be broadcasting with a WWE Hall of Famer. But it is also an honor to be live from the World’s most famous arena and as Michael Buffer calls it the Mecca of Sports and Entertainment, Madison Square Garden..

Jim Ross said:
It is indeed an honor to be in Madison Square Garden with a sold out crowd of 21,760 excited fans.

The Camera is moved to the ring which Lilian Garcia is standing in with a microphone in hand.

Lilian Garcia said:
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the President of WWE’s Raw is War, Eric Bischoff.

Eric’s music hits as he comes through the curtain with a microphone in hand and the crowd surprisingly pops.

He enters the rings and bring the microphone close to his mouth.

Eric Bischoff said:
I have a Big announcement to make.

Matt Striker said:
I wonder what it is.

Eric Bischoff said:
I had to make an executive decision. And that decision was to vacate all of the titles on Raw is War.

The crowd shows their displeasure with the announcement and Boo loudly to show it.

Eric Bischoff said:
Now wait a minute, let me explain my actions… I wanted to give this show a fresh feeling, and that is why all of the title holders were stripped off of their respective belts. Now I do realize that we can’t have a show with no champions on it so I have decided to have several different matches to crown new champions, and I promise that by the end of the day on the day of the Royal Rumble, every title will have a title holder.

The crowd cheers and is happy about the announcement.
Eric Bischoff said:
Wait a minute, I’m not done.

Jim Ross said:
There’s more?.

Matt Striker said:
Apparently so, he still has some other announcement…let’s listen.

Eric Bischoff said:
At the Royal Rumble there’s going to be a fatal four way match to crown a new WWE Champion. And tonight we will find out 2 of the four participants in that match with a double main event. Those 2 matches will be Edge vs. CM Punk and Chris Jericho vs. John Cena.

The crowd pops as we cut to commercial.

Back from commercial a video airs recapping what happened before the break.

Jim Ross said:
We have a big night tonight with a double main event.

A graphic airs hyping the 2 main events and another announcement from Eric Bischoff.

Matt Striker said:
There is indeed more announcements to come as we will find out who is going to face who for the Intercontinental title, the Tag Team titles and the Cruiserweight title.

Jim Ross said:
We will find out some information regarding those titles but right now we are going to crown a new Women’s Champion.

Lilian Garcia said:
Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a 6-women battle royal for the Women’s Champion. In order for someone to be eliminated they need to either be thrown over the top or through the ropes. In order for an elimination to be counted both feet most touch the floor. Once there is 1 women remaining she will be announce as the winner of the match and the New Women’s Champion.

Mickie James music hits as she makes her way to the ring followed by Maryse, who taunts the crowd. Next out is Natalya, followed by Gail Kim. Beth Phoenix comes out to some boos. Finally, Melina comes out to cheers.

Maryse takes the microphone as she has something to say before the match starts. She is standing in the middle of the ring with all of the other diva’s behind her.

Matt Striker said:
I wonder what the gorgeous Maryse has to say.

She begins to speak with her Accent:

Maryse said:
Look, I’m only going to say this one time so you better listen up.

The crowd boos as she looks around the arena with a smile in her face. She continues talking:

Maryse said:
You Divas are wasting your time. I am better than not only you but everyone else In this arena. You might as well throw your self’s over the top rope, seeing as how I am going to win this match.

As she is returning the microphone the other diva’s decide to jump her. Maryse lets out a loud scream as everyone else is throwing punches and kicks in her direction. Suddenly all of the divas pick her up and throw her over the top rope.

Jim Ross said:
Maybe she should have kept her mouth shut.

Matt Striker said:
Yeah, maybe she wouldn’t have been eliminated so quick, and would have had a chance to be crowned the new women’s champion.

The bell rings as Beth goes after Melina. She hit’s a clothesline on her to take her down. She starts kicking her. She picks her up and kicks Melina in the mid-section. She starts beating her in the back with her arm. She pulls her head up and gives her another kick.

Melina goes down on one knee. Beth picks her up and gives her a suplex.

On the other side of the ring Mickie James and Gail Kim are working over Natalya in the corner. Kim gives her some strong kicks to the stomach, Natalya is helpless as Mickie starts throwing punches. She climbs up the ropes and starts throwing some more punches as the crowd start counting, 1,2,3,4,5,6... Kim stops her and signals for them to eliminate Natalya.

On the other side we see Beth attempt a Scoop Slam but Melina Reverses it by hooking her legs around Beth’s neck and spinning to send Beth flying and have her sit on her butt. Melina quickly gives her a kick with her leg to the back of Beth Phoenix. She yells in pain as Melina grabs her by the hair to pull her up and kicks her in the stomach. She grabs her and gives her a Russian leg sweep. She quickly starts climbing the ropes and is up high, she jumps off and tries to deliver a Splash but misses as Beth moves out of the way.

Back to Natalya, she gets a DDT from Gail Kim and Mickie drops multiple elbows on Natalya. Both Gail and Mickie get her up and put her hanging on the ropes. They both do a chop on her at the same time. Mickie is now trying to get Natalya over the top rope. She has one leg over the ropes as Gail comes and picks her up and throws her over to eliminate them both.

Mickie is arguing with Kim for betraying her as Beth looks on. She runs up to Gail and throws her over the top rope as Mickie is laughing.
Matt Striker said:
What comes around goes around

Jim Ross said:
And that phrase is true here as Gail eliminated Mickie and Beth Phoenix eliminates Gail to make sure she doesn’t have a chance to become the new Women’s champion.

Matt Striker said:
Wait, wait a minute look.

Beth Phoenix turns around and Melina hit’s a hard Dropkick on her and Beth goes flying to the outside. The referee notices that both of Beth’s feet touched the floor and calls for the bell.

Lilian Garcia said:
Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner and New Women’s Champion: Melina.

Melina is in the ring celebrating with the belt as we cut to commercial.

Back from Commercial

The announcers recap Melina winning the women’s champion as a video airs showing how Melina won the belt.

Matt Striker said:
Well congratulations to Melina and we are now going to go to the back with Todd Grisham who has a special guest standing by.

We send it to the back:

Todd Grisham said:
Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this moment is John Cena.

The crowd cheers as the camera focuses solely on John Cena.

John Cena said:
I only have one thing to say. And that one thing is that tonight I am going to defeat Chris Jericho and go on the Royal Rumble to become the new WWE Champion.

He is interrupted as the camera zoom’s out and we see Edge standing there and Todd in-between them.

With a smile on his face:

Edge said:
You seem pretty cocky and so sure that you will win your match tonight and the fatal 4-way match for the WWE Champion. But you seem to forget that in the past I have beaten you multiple times and come Royal Rumble it’s not going to be any different. I am going to beat CM Punk tonight and then beat you, if you beat Chris tonight, and 2 other men and become the New WWE Champion.

John Cena said:
Alright Edge, Good Luck.

We cut to commercial.

Back from Commercial.

Jim Ross said:
Well Ladies and Gentlemen in just a couple of moments we are going to hear from Eric Bischoff as he has some other announcements to make regarding the other championship belt.

Matt Striker said:
I can’t wait to hear what he has to say, but in the mean time we are going to have a match.

Chavo Guerrero’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring.

Next out is the Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga.

Jim Ross said:
I can’t help but pray for Chavo, as I can not expect for pretty things to happen.

Umaga enters the ring as Chavo is mocking him.

Matt Striker said:
That’s maybe not the best idea or strategy he could come up with for a match against someone like Umaga.

Chavo continues his mocking of Umaga and he has enough and nails a Samoan Spike. Chavo goes down as Umaga just puts his foot on top of him and lets out a scream. The referee makes the 3 count as Lilian Garcia announce Umaga the Winner of the match by pinfall.

Jim Ross said:
Umaga has just shown us how dangerous and effective the Samoan Spike can be.

Matt Striker said:
Yeah, and god knows I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of one of those Spikes.

The Camera cuts backstage to where Eric Bischoff is standing by in his office ready to give another announcement.

Eric Bischoff said:
Earlier tonight I said I would make some more announcements and I will deliver, starting with the Intercontinental title. I have decided to make the match for the Intercontinental title a straight up one on one match at the Royal Rumble. First after I am done talking we will see Shelton Benjamin take on Jeff Hardy, and the winner of that match will face the winner of the Christian vs. Rey Mysterio match on the next episode of Raw is War. However the losers of those 2 matches will be included in the 10 man Royal Rumble Match.

The Crowd pops and show how happy they are about the announcement.

Eric Bischoff said:
Alright that’s the announcement regarding the Intercontinental title, but I still have an announcement regarding the Cruiserweight champion and the Tag Team champions. For the Cruiserweight champion we will have a cruiserweight invitational match…where all of the cruiserweights will have a chance to get the title belt, however it will be in elimination match. Two cruiserweights will start the match and as soon as one of them is eliminated by pinfall, submission, count-out, disqualification, or any other possible way, another one will come out and so on and so forth.

Eric Bischoff said:
Now that’s that for the cruiserweight champion but I have decided to do things differently for the Tag Team champions. I chose 2 teams who I felt have worked hard enough and deserve a title shot for the tag title at the Royal Rumble. Those 2 teams are Carlito and his brother Primo, to take on The Miz and John Morrison.

The crowd cheers about the 2 announcements.

Eric Bischoff said:
Wait there’s one more announcement.

Matt Striker said:
What more could there possibly be?

Eric Bischoff said:
Next week we will find out the 2 other contenders for the WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble. Those 2 contenders will be decided in another Double Main Event next time on Raw is War. The 2 matches will be: Umaga vs. Triple H and Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels. Those are all of my announcements for tonight, Thank You for listening and Enjoy the rest of the show.

The commentators hype the 2 main events that we still have coming up and the Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy Match that is coming Up Next.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial Shelton’s music hits as he comes out to some boos. Next out is Jeff Hardy who comes out to a loud Pop from the New York crowd.

The bell rings as Jeff and Shelton are staring each other down. They run up to each other and lock up. Shelton kicks Jeff in the Mid-section and puts a headlock on him. Jeff tries to escape and a couple of minutes later the crowd starts rallying behind Jeff. He goes down on one knee and starts throwing punches at Shelton. He puts his arm around Shelton’s head and hooks his leg and hit’s a Russian Leg sweep. Jeff gets up quickly as Shelton is still down, he starts kicking him as the referee starts counting but Shelton rolls out of the ring.

On the outside Jeff tries to throw Shelton into the barricade but he reverses it and Throws Jeff instead. Shelton quickly gets him up and puts him inside the ring.

Inside the ring Shelton pulls Jeff to the middle of the ring and pins him. Jeff kicks out at 2. Shelton gets up and drops a knee on Jeff but he moves out of the way. Jeff quickly gets up and gives Shelton a spear. He gets up and starts climbing the ropes but Shelton gets up and runs up the ropes and gives Jeff a SuperPlex. He then picks him up and gives him a DDT. He goes for the pin but Jeff kicks out at 2 and a half.

Shelton gets up frustrated and starts arguing with the referee in the corner. Jeff Hardy suddenly rolls him up and gets the 3 count and the win.

Matt Striker said:
Wow that came out of nowhere.

A video recaps the ending and then we see Edge making his way to the ring for his match with CM Punk which is up Next.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial Edge’s music hits as he come outs to some boos. He has a Steel Chair in hand.

Jim Ross said:
What the Hell is he going to do with that chair?

Matt Striker said:
I can’t help but think of bad thoughts.

Edge stands next to the curtain as CM Punks music hits to a pop from the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. Edge runs up from behind and nails CM Punk in the back of the knee with the steel chair.

The Crowd loudly shows their displeasure with load Boos and loud You Suck Chants directed towards Edge.

Edge continues beating CM with the steel chair and then picks him up and gives him a DDT on the chair.

Edge then starts dragging him towards the ring. He picks him and Irish weeps him into the steel post. He gets another steel chair and starts beating him with it. He gets everything of the commentators table. CM Punk gets up and it runs after Edge but runs into a steel chair Edge was holding. Edge picks him up and lays him down on the table with a chair under him.

Edge is looking at him and picks up a chair and gets up on the table. He is now standing before him and gives him a con-chair-to.

Jim Ross said:
Come on now, why are you doing this.

Edge continues beating him with the steel chair and CM Punk is busted open. He picks him up and gives him a DDT to break the commentator table.

He now picks him up and rolls him into the ring. Edge is looking at him as CM Punk is slowly getting up as he turns around, he gets nailed with a Spear.

The referee has no other option but to call for the bell to signal the start of the match.

Edge Pins him and gets the 3 count as Lilian Garcia announces him as the Winner of the match.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial a video airs recapping what took place before the commercial break. The video is replayed several times with different camera shots.

They show a video of CM Punk being taken out of the arena on a Stretcher during the break.

Jim Ross said:
I am Still in shock at what has just taken place, I don’t think there’s enough words to describe it.

Matt Striker said:
I am in shock too but the fact of the matter is that the show most go on as we still have one more main event between Chris Jericho and John Cena to see who the second contender for the WWE Champion is.

Jericho’s music hits as he comes out to boos and he has a microphone in hand.

Matt Striker said:
I wonder what he has to say.

Jericho brings the microphone close to his mouth as the fans start booing louder and louder.

Chris Jericho said:
All I have to say is that I am going to show all of you hypocrites and John Cena why I am better than all of you and him.

John Cena’s music hits as the crowd goes ballistic.

Jim Ross said:
Well Business is about to pick up.

Cena enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell immediately to get this match underway.

They start with a lock and Jericho goes around John and grabs and hit’s a German Suplex. He quickly goes for the pin but John kicks out at one. Jericho picks him up and tries another suplex but Cena reverses it and pushes him into the ropes.

Jericho bounces of the ropes and gets thrown back. Cena quickly picks him and puts him on top of his shoulders and tries the FU but Jericho doesn’t allow him and falls on his feet he then kicks Cena in the gut. He quickly hit’s a DDT on Cena. He now starts mocking him by saying You Can’t see me. He receives some boos.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial we see Jericho working over Cena on the corner. He tries to hit him with a punch but Cena blocks it and gives him a punch and throws him into the turnbuckle. He then starts striking him and gives him a strong a Irish Weep into the opposite turnbuckle. Jericho bounces off the turnbuckle and runs into a clothesline.

John Cena looks up and does his You Can’t See Me bit and hit’s the 5 knuckle shuffle. He then picks up Jericho as the crowd starts chanting “FU HIM.”

Cena throws him on his shoulders but Jericho quickly gets off and hit’s a neckbraker. He runs towards the rope and leaps and tries to hit a Lionsault but John put his knees up and he knocks out the air out of Jericho. Jericho is clutching his stomach and john gets him down and locks in the STFU…moments later Jericho taps out and the crowd erupts as Lilian Garcia announces John Cena the Winner of the match.

A graphic is shown to hype the Christian vs. Rey Mysterio, Umaga vs. Triple H, and the Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels Main event for the Next Show.

Back at the Arena we See John Cena celebrating with fans at ringside and Chris Jericho looking on angrily from the stage.

Jim Ross said:
Well Ladies and Gentlemen that’s the show and we want to thank you for welcoming us to your homes. Hopefully you will get a chance to see the next episode of Raw is War. Boomer Sooner!

The End!

Quick Results

Melina defeated 5 other Diva’s to become the new Women’s Champion.
Umaga defeated Chavo Guerrero
Jeff Hardy defeated Shelton Benjamin
Edge defeated CM Punk
John Cena defeated Chris Jericho

Updated Royal Rumble Card

Cruiserweight Invitational
Cruiserweight champion

Jeff Hardy vs. The winner of the Christian vs. Rey Mysterio match.
Intercontinental title

Carlito and Primo vs. The Miz and John Morrison
World Tag Team belt

Edge vs. John Cena vs. the winner of the Umaga vs. Triple H match and the winner of the Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels match.
WWE champion

I figured I should post this review here too, so as to not have it lost in the bar room.

It's not bad. The writing is a bit choppy at times and what not, but you'll improve as you go. My best product a few months ago, August I think, is horrible as compared to what I can do now. Your skills as a writer just come naturally. I like what you have going. It's good to see activity in BT!

What do you think i should do so the writing isnt as choppy?

Something i want to do with matches that are ppv caliber is to keep them a little bit shorter for the show and dont put as many moves. but when i have a ppv match i will try to put in as many moves that i think the person will do and have the matches be longer.

Try reading what you write out loud. Make sure that it flows well, that there are not run-on sentences, and that it flows well. Don't try and make it too wordy. Keep things simply. You're doing a good job. I'm nitpicking. As I've said, you'll improve as you keep moving along. Good work.

RIW3.jpg

“Live” from the Mellon Arena

The opening Video for Raw is War plays and the pyro explodes on the stage.

[Jim Ross] Welcome to Raw is War we are live in the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

[Matt Striker] That’s right we have 18,000 fans in attendance that can’t wait for this action packed show to begin.

The sound of Triple H’s music is heard throughout the whole Arena as the fans Cheer for the Game. Triple H comes through the curtains and makes his way slowly to the ring. He then goes around the ring to the right side and gets up on the apron and does his water spit.

Next out is the Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga. He is making his way to the ring as the crowd boo’s him.

Inside the ring both Umaga and Triple H are standing on opposite ends of the ring as Lilian Garcia is ready to make the Ring Introductions.

[Lilian Garcia] Ladies and Gentleman the following match is for the Third spot in the Fatal 4-way Match for WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble.

The fans cheer and are happy that they will be receiving a conterdership match.

[Lilian Garcia] First from the “Isle” of Samoa the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga.

The fans let out a loud boo as Umaga lets out a loud UMAGA scream at them.

[Lilian Garcia] Next, from Greenwich, Connecticut, he is “The King of Kings”, “The Game” , “The Cerebral Assassin”. He is Triple H.

The Fans let out a cheer and start a Triple H Chant.

The Referee calls for the bell as we get this match underway

[Matt Striker] I wonder what Triple H’s strategy is going into this match with someone like Umaga.

The 2 Men quickly lock up and Umaga hit’s a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Triple H gets and has a shocked look on his face. They both lock up again and again Umaga hit’s a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Triple H still has the shock face and they lock up again except this time Triple H gives Umaga a kick in the mid-section before he can perform any other move.

Triple H starts throwing lefts and rights until he gets Umaga into the Turnbuckle. He tries to Irishweep him into the opposite turnbuckle but Umaga reverses it and runs up to Triple H, who is on the turnbuckle, and jumps and gives him a Splash. Umaga let’s out another Scream as we cut to commercial.

Back from commercial we see Triple H run up to Umaga but he counters it into a power slam. Umaga goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Umaga gets Triple H up and Trips pushes Umaga into the turnbuckle. He gives him kick after kick, punch after punch and then goes to the other side. He runs toward Umaga and squishes him in the corner. Umaga walks forward where he receives a kick to the gut and Triple H is going to go for the pedigree but Umaga throws him backwards.

Triple H slowly gets back up to a vertical position where he is met with some punches from Umaga, after a couple of punches he blocks one and kicks him and does a Facebreaker knee smash, he then bounces of the ropes and nails a running clothesline.

Umaga is now down in the middle of the ring and Triple H bounces of the ropes and delivers a Jumping knee drop. He goes for the pin but Umaga kicks out at two. Triple H starts to slowly get Umaga up, when out of nowhere Umaga locks in the Tonga death grip.

[Jim Ross] My god, I never thought I would live to ever see that move again.

[Matt Striker] What you are seeing is the Tonga death Grip, made famous by Meng.

Triple H starts to slowly fall, and is on one knee, barely hanging on. The referee raises his hand to see if he still hasn’t passed out, the hand falls. He raises it again and it falls. The referee raises his hand for third time and it starts to fall but Triple H gets his strength back and the hand doesn’t go all the way down.

[Matt Striker] There’s still hope for The Game.

Triple H starts to get back up to a vertical basis. He kicks Umaga in his stomach, breaking the Death Grip in the process. He starts giving him chop after chop, and the fans chanting Woo. He pushed Umaga towards the ropes and makes him bounce off of them. On his way back Umaga gets hit with a Spinebuster. Triple H is now waiting for Umaga to get back up and as he gets close to him he gets nailed with a Samoan Spike.

[Jim Ross] Triple H is in a lot of trouble now.

Umaga runs towards the ropes and bounces off of them, he jumps up and delivers a Headbutt to Triple H. Umaga gets up and lets out a scream. He picks up Triple H and put’s him in a fireman’s carry position, But Triple gets out of that position and hit’s a neckbreaker.

They are both down as the referee starts the count.

[Jim Ross] So far this match has been great, and quite frankly I don’t care who wins this match because they have both put in a lot of effort into it.

The referee gets to 8, and both man are back up. Triple H runs up to Umaga but Umaga hits him with a Savate kick. Umaga gets him up and puts him in the Gorilla press position only to drop him and hit a Super Samoan Drop. He goes for the pin and gets a 3 count for the win and third spot for the Fatal 4-way match at the Royal Rumble.

[Matt Striker] What a match that was, but that is just the beginning of the show as we still have more to come.

[Jim Ross] That’s right, we still have The Miz vs. Primo, The Diva’s will also be in action.

[Matt Striker] Well J.R I know how you like those Diva’s, but we will also have a match between Christian and Rey Mysterio to determine the #2 contender for the Intercontinental Champion.

[Jim Ross] That’s right, but don’t forget the great Main Event we are going to have tonight between Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels.

[Matt Striker] That’s right and that Main Event is for the fourth and Final spot in the fatal 4-way match at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Champion.

Commercial Break

Primo makes his way to the ring by himself. Next, out is The Miz Alone as well.

The referee quickly rings the bell and they start with a lockup. Miz quickly backs Primo into the corner and starts throwing lefts and rights at him. The referee makes it to the count of 4 and has to restrain The Miz from throwing anymore punches. After he is separated from Primo, Miz goes right back into the attack throwing kicks and punches at Primo. Primo is helpless and Miz just continues the attack on him. The referee starts the count and is unable to separate The Miz from Primo and calls for the bell.

[Lilian Garcia] Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner as a result of a disqualification, Primo.

The Miz is still kicking Primo who is sitting down on the turnbuckle, The Miz gets him up and pulls him into the middle of the ring and hit’s a Forward Russian legsweep. Suddenly out of nowhere Carlito runs into the ring and attempts a Backstabber but Miz escapes and slips out of the Ring. Carlito is checking on his Brother as we go backstage where Candice Michelle is getting ready for her match with Melina which is after the break.

Commercial Break

Back from Commercial we see Jim Ross and Matt Striker on Camera

[Jim Ross] Ladies and Gentlemen the Diva’s match will begin momentarily but before that we got word that Raw is War president Eric Bischoff will be unable to appear in next week’s show.

[Matt Striker] That’s right but he has told us some news for Next weeks show. The first piece of news being that we are going to get a rematch from one of last weeks Main Events which is CM Punk vs. Edge.

[Jim Ross] That’s right, but that match is only a match and there’s nothing on the line. Also we have already found out one of the ten Royal Rumble Participants, well Eric Bischoff has decided to add every man that lost his contendership match for the WWE Champion.

[Matt Striker] So that means that so far we have Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and Triple H. But, either Christian or Rey Mysterio will be joining them.

[Jim Ross] That’s right. Also the loser of the Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels match will join those participants.

[Matt Striker] We will find out the other 4 participants in matches scheduled for the next episode of Raw is War. Those matches will be announced on the Raw is War website: WWE.RawIsWar.Wz

Candice Michelle makes her entrance as the announcers Run through the royal rumble card.

[Jim Ross] At the Royal Rumble we will have The Colon brothers take on The Miz and John Morrison.

[Matt Striker] Also we are going to be holding a Cruiserweight Invitational to Crown a Cruiserweight Champion.

[Jim Ross] Also Jeff Hardy will take on the winner of the Christian vs. Rey Mysterio match tonight to crown an Intercontinental Champion.

[Matt Striker] Don’t forget about the 10-man Royal Rumble match, where the winner will receive a title shot at a later date.

[Jim Ross] And to finish what should be a great PPV is a Fatal 4-way match to crown a WWE Champion. This match will feature Edge vs. John Cena vs. Umaga vs. the winner of the Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton Match Tonight.

[Matt Striker] It should be a really good PPV like you said, but for now we are going to go back to the Diva’s match we are about to have between Candice Michelle vs. Melina.

Melina makes her entrance and does her splits on the ring apron.

[Matt Striker] I know how you love Melina’s Entrance J.R.

[Jim Ross] There is no denying that Melina is a very beautiful woman but I am Happily married.

The two ladies lock up immediately and Candice puts Melina in a headlock. Melina pushes Candice into the ropes and bounces her off of them. On her way back Candice hit’s a Diving Crossbody and quickly goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Candice starts climbing the ropes and dives off and attempts another crossbody but Melina catches her and does a scoop slam. She sits Candice and puts her in a Bodyscissors, Candice lets out a scream and extend her arm to the ropes but she is not close enough to break up the pin.

Moments later she starts throwing punches at Melina forcing her to let go, she quickly gets up and gives Melina a spear. She attempts another pin but only gets a 2 count. She gets up and drops an elbow to Melina. She goes for the pin again but only gets another 2 count.

Candice picks her up and runs towards the ropes, bounce off of them. On her way back she tries a bulldog but instead Melina gives her a back body drop. She goes for the pin but Candice kicks out at 2. She picks Candice up and does a Roundhouse kick taking her down, she does a split-legged pin for the 3 count and win.

After Lilian Garcia announces her as the winner, out of nowhere Maryse runs in and does her finisher, the French Kiss.

[Matt Strike] What has the Sexiest of the Sexy just done?

[Jim Ross] I don’t know, but she better have a damn good explanation for her actions.

[Maryse] I demand a title shot for the Women’s Champion. last week in the battle royal it should have been me eliminating Beth Phoenix and becoming the New Women’s Champion. But you see all the other Diva’s are jealous of me so they gained up on me and eliminated me. They were scared of competition so they took the easy way out, So I’m here to announce that at the Royal Rumble I will face Melina for her title and I will win that match and be the New Women’s champion, something that should have happened last week.

[Beth Phoenix] Wait a minute, Who the hell do you think you are to come out here and say you deserve a title shot? I am a former women’s champion and have defeated some of the best, and what have you done?

[Maryse] Look, All I know is that at the Royal Rumble it’s going to be Melina vs. Maryse for the Women’s Champion, regardless of what you or anyone else has to say about it.

[Beth Phoenix] Ok, ok look how about we settle things the way things are settled in a wrestling show. Next week you and me in a wrestling match, the winner gets to face Melina at the Rumble.

[Maryse] Ok, fine we have a match and the winner becomes the number one contender for the title. But you better be ready, because I will do anything to win and get my title shot.

Commercial Break

[Jim Ross] Well Ladies and Gentlemen before the break we saw Beth Phoenix challenge Maryse for the #1 contendership for Melina’s Women’s title. We got word during the break that Raw is War president Eric Bischoff has approved of the match and it will take place next week here live on Raw is War.

[Matt Striker] That’s right, that match should be good. But another match that should also be good is John Morrison vs. Carlito, which will take place next week by order of the president of Raw Is War.

[Jim Ross] Well it looks like next weeks show is going to be a pretty good one too.

The announcers run down the card for the Royal Rumble and the card for the next episode of Raw is War which will feature a rematch between CM Punk and Edge. It will also have a match between Beth Phoenix and Maryse. Also in action will be the cruiserweights and Carlito will take on John Morrison. The Main Event of the show will be announced on Raw is War’s official website WWE.RawIsWar.Wz (located in the Book This! Lounge).

Commercial Break

Next out is Christian to some boos. He is then followed out by Rey Mysterio who gets some cheers from the crowd.

In the ring the referee calls for the bell as both men lock up. Christian puts Mysterio in a headlock. Mysterio is able to get out of it and starts hitting Christian with some kicks to the side of his leg. Christian goes down to one knee. Mysterio runs towards the ropes and bounce of them and hits Christian with an Enzuigiri. Mysterio goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. He climbs up the turnbuckle, as Christian is getting up he jumps off and hit’s a senton. He goes for another pin but Christian is able to get him off and give him a pin but only gets a 2 count.

Mysterio runs towards Christian but ends up getting hit with a big boot. He goes down and Christian starts dropping elbows on him. He gets Mysterio up and hit’s an implant ddt. He goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Christian gets up and tells the referee to start counting faster. He turns around and gets hit with a roundhouse kick. He goes down to one knee and gets nailed with an Enzuigiri.

Christian is laying flat on his back as Mysterio starts climbing to the top turnbuckle. He jumps in and tries a splash but Christian puts his knee up and hits Mysterio with it. Mysterio bounces up and Christian quickly gets up and hit’s the Unprettier, he quickly goes for the pin grabbing Mysterio’s tights and gets the 3 count and win.

[Lilian Garcia] Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner and the #2 Contender for Intercontinental Title at the Royal Rumble, Christian.

Commercial Break

Edge’s music starts as he is making his way to the ring. Once he is inside the ring a “You Suck” Chants starts and the fans are booing the Rated R superstar.

[Edge] I really shouldn’t have to explain myself for my actions on the first episode of Raw is War. But since Eric Bischoff has asked me to, I will.

The fans start Booing Edge louder and louder every time Edge Brings the microphone closer to his mouth.

[Edge] You Idiot fans can boo me all you want but I will still keep talking. Anyways I did what I did to CM Punk because I am the Ultimate Opportunist, I will do what I have to do to get what I want. And since management did not want to just hand me the title, I had to make sure that I would then be included in the Fatal 4-way match for the WWE Champion. So I wasn’t going to risk the chance of being screwed out of the title by Punk, just because it happened to Bret Hart it doesn’t mean that it has to happen to me. So by attacking Punk I made sure that I would be included in the title match and now at the Royal Rumble I will make sure that the Rated R Superstar succeeds and is crowned the New WWE Champion.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial a recap of Edge’s promo airs and Shawn Michaels comes out to a huge ovation from the crowd. Next out is Randy Orton, he comes out to some boo’s.

[Matt Striker] I can’t believe what Edge said. He attacked punk because he didn’t want to be screwed like Bret Hart was.

[Jim Ross] I can’t believe it either. I think that Edge is going to be more paranoid after this match because he is going to find out who the last person he is going to have to face at the Royal Rumble in order to Win the WWE Champion.

The bell rings as both men lock up in the middle of the ring. Randy Orton quickly goes for a headlock but HBK pushes him into the ropes and gives him a kick to the mid-section. He Irishweeps him and tries to do a super kick but Randy Orton dodges it and hit’s a Standing Dropkick. He starts stomping on all over Michaels and then picks him up and hit’s an European uppercut. Shawn only goes down on one knee.

As Orton is getting him up HBK hits him with some chops to the chest. Shawn picks Orton up and Irishweeps him, on his way back he hits an Inverted atomic drop followed by a belly-to-belly suplex. He quickly goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Shawn starts climbing the Turnbuckle and attempts a Diving Elbow but Orton moves out of the way.

HBK is on his back and Orton does a Jumping knee drop. Orton goes to the corner and is getting ready to hit the punt on HBK.

[Matt Striker] Come on now don’t do this to him.

As Orton is running up to hit the punt HBK is able to move out of the way and when Orton turns around he is nailed with a Sweet Chin Music. He goes for the pin and gets the 3 count.

[Jim Ross] Well HBK gets the win but more importantly he joins Edge, John Cena, and Umaga in a fatal 4-way match for the WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble.

Lilian Garcia announces HBK as the winner.

[Matt Striker] Well Ladies and Gentlemen thanks for watching, we’ll see you next time right here on Raw is War.

[Jim Ross] Boomer Sooner.

The End!

Quick Results:

Umaga defeated Triple

Primo defeated The Miz by disqualification

Melina defeated Candice Michelle

Christian defeated Rey Mysterio

Shawn Michaels defeated Randy Orton

Credit to Phoenix for The RAW IS WAR Logo at the beginning of the post.

Also remember as always feedback is welcomed whether it is good or bad.

It's not bad. The writing is a bit choppy at times and what not, but you'll improve as you go. My best product a few months ago, August I think, is horrible as compared to what I can do now. Your skills as a writer just come naturally. I like what you have going. It's good to see activity in BT!

This is pretty much what I think. The shows are good, but seem to be "choppy". Goes from lots of action, to skipping around.

The format of the first show, was easier to read than the second. I'm obviously a fan of using the quote tags, and it was easier to tell everything apart, and it broke it up, made it easier to read.

The format of the first show, was easier to read than the second. I'm obviously a fan of using the quote tags, and it was easier to tell everything apart, and it broke it up, made it easier to read.

I actually had written the show with quotes at first but then decided to just not use them and instead put the talking in colors just to see how people liked them. So i will most likely be putting those quote tags back if it makes things easier.

But if more people were to say they like it better with just the colors then i might have to do that.

I want to apologize to all of my readers for not having the 3rd show up. Some things have come up and I don't know when the next show will be put up. I have been doing a lot of things lately and I have Final Exams to study for at school but by next month everything should be back to normal here since it will be Summer Break. Now I'm not saying it is going to take me 1 month to write the next show but it will take me a couple of weeks because I have to find the time.

Again, I want to apologize to all of the Raw Is War readers and do expect me to start writing more often when Summer Break starts.

I think your matches are pretty good written, but like everybody else has said it's a bit choppy at times. In my opinion the difference of those shows was that the commentary just seemed more in place when you used the quote tags in your first show than you did in your second show. Now i'm not saying that putting the talking in colors is a bad thing cause I do that myself, but in my opinion I think that using your show with quotes works better for you cause it seems more in place when you use quotes.

Don't think that i'm dissin your show cause i'm not dissin it at all as I think the storylines & the matches are good & well thought out. I'm just saying what I think could make the show better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back