WWE 14 Hype thread

Er game freezes if i try to change more then one entrance per session. I have like 30 CAW's which is growing and.... :banghead:

Not buying this game seems like a good decision. Madden or FIFA on the PS4 should be a more than suitable replacement.

I also have an audio glitch in title matches or specialty matches where I can't hear the announcer announce the type of match before it starts. And yea, I got that freeze as well. C'mon now.

My only experience so far was a booth at a 2K signing session, and I found the characters were being like Stretch Armstrong, which was kind of hilarious.

I'll be able to give a proper verdict soon as I have a copy that I won the other day is on its way.

So i think i found a system that works.

Raw on Monday's
NXT on Wednesday's
Smackdown on Friday's.

NXT shares 6 minor ppv's with Raw/Smackdown during the year.

and since my internet is being incredibly slow i decided to make my own CAW's. Since i suck at making CAW's I ended up making a group called Team Flare that kind of look like Team Flare in Pokemon XY. So far i made the Boss, two male admin's, a male grunt, 1 female grunt and 1 female admin. Going to make another male grunt and try and make the other 4 female admins. They can fill up half the heel roster for NXT.

The Wyatt Family has some major competition.

If you're on PS3 and want some good CAWs, search for the AES tag. My CAW-making community uploads all of their CAWs under that. I have a few I'll be finishing up and uploading this weekend as well.

If you need their themes we have many of them arena-edited already and available on the AES Themes Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/AESEntranceThemes

Let me know if you put any of them in your Universe and what you think!

I've had a play now for a couple of days and it's...ok. Definitely had a number of sound glitches, like one guy will come out to his theme, then suddenly another theme plays over it. Or if you have a custom theme, it will sometimes just continuously play over everything until the match begins. Also, Justin Roberts goes blank on title matches before and after entrances, he just stands in the ring and says nothing, lol.

Gameplay it's ok, just feels the same as SvR '11 (last game I played). I find the Universe mode a bit annoying as the CPU just books the cards badly and only cares about feuds with Cena and whatnot. I will need to give it a thorough look. 30 Years of Wrestlemania has definitely been the best part of the game so far.

The problem is that it's Yuke's who don't like change, and 2K does needs to get them moving up a gear, I would be happy for this series to sit out a year just to get a much more refined and improved game.

In another yearly tradition, I will request some saintly individual post the template CAW entrances and movesets, if you please(ie "superstar 34, legend 08, etc)

In another yearly tradition, I will request some saintly individual post the template CAW entrances and movesets, if you please(ie "superstar 34, legend 08, etc)
I'm unsure about the movesets as I'm yet to actually look at those, but the entrances all have names now, a majority of which tell you who they are for without actually saying their name. For example my CAW entrance uses the "vampire" opening (Gangrel) and a couple pieces called "Legend Killer" (old school Randy Orton).

Some I had to think about who they were but a lot of them tell you.

I'm unsure about the movesets as I'm yet to actually look at those, but the entrances all have names now, a majority of which tell you who they are for without actually saying their name. For example my CAW entrance uses the "vampire" opening (Gangrel) and a couple pieces called "Legend Killer" (old school Randy Orton).

Some I had to think about who they were but a lot of them tell you.

yea, I found a list of them online, thats pretty cool you get clues, and im also psyched the Gangrel / brood stuff stayed in there

I gave The Brood entrance to The Wyatt Family. I think it fit them pretty well where as all the other trio entrances looked wrong for them.

Despite some of the ridiculous glitches, this game is pretty enjoyable. Universe just booked a feud between the Wyatt Family and Demolition. This game gets a 100 out of 10.

I gave The Brood entrance to The Wyatt Family. I think it fit them pretty well where as all the other trio entrances looked wrong for them.

thats exactly what I did last year, and shall do the same this year. the music set to that entrance is positively eerie.

also, Im super pumped to DL a CC 98' style DDP

Well the dlc 2 update fixed the problem of the game freezing when i tried to change more then one entrance at a time. Now to get further then the first month in universe without resetting it.

Anybody else have the problem of if you have a stable it keeps changing who's defending the tag titles on you? For example I tried to have The Wyatt Family defend the NXT Tag Titles but instead of Harper & Rowan (who are the tag champs) defending, it changed it to Harper & Wyatt. Then when I tried selecting Rowan first, it changed it to Rowan & Wyatt.

It did that as well with the NWO forcing me to put Hogan in the match instead of Hall & Nash.

yea, I found a list of them online, thats pretty cool you get clues, and im also psyched the Gangrel / brood stuff stayed in there
I couldn't find the pyro for the Gangrel entrance. Had to use a different pyro. Of course neither the entrance or the pyro I use goes with my music (Austin's Disturbed song).

Not that it matters as I never really use entrances anyway.
Anybody else have the problem of if you have a stable it keeps changing who's defending the tag titles on you? For example I tried to have The Wyatt Family defend the NXT Tag Titles but instead of Harper & Rowan (who are the tag champs) defending, it changed it to Harper & Wyatt. Then when I tried selecting Rowan first, it changed it to Rowan & Wyatt.

It did that as well with the NWO forcing me to put Hogan in the match instead of Hall & Nash.
Just out of curiosity when you made the stable did you set the first 2 characters to Rowan and Harper? The first 2 members are the Tag Partners, so that could be the issue.

Oh, and Freebird Rule FTW.

Just out of curiosity when you made the stable did you set the first 2 characters to Rowan and Harper? The first 2 members are the Tag Partners, so that could be the issue.

Oh, and Freebird Rule FTW.

I did indeed set the first two members to Rowan and Harper. That's why I don't understand what the problem is.

last year, if you used one of those template entrances for your CAW, the crowd made litte to no noise during your entrance. Does this problem persist this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back