WWE 14 Hype thread

I've enjoyed playing online thus far despite only playing against my friend as part of a best of 7 series were having. Partly because him being pissed he can't beat me is hilarious,

I wanted to create a TNA brand so I downloaded an Impact Wrestling logo and ring but I'm having a bitch of a time trying to make the titles for it.

Dude, I've been on easy since the game was installed.

I dropped the difficulty to easy for that Rock v Cena match and still can't beat him. Reversed 2 Rock Bottoms, and kicked out of 2 and still can't get Cena to hit an AA without Rock reversing it. Fuck it, gonna leave it incomplete and just start building a Universe.

If you have everybody unlocked can't you just flat out win by pin or submission to complete it without the historical stuff?

I wanna play all of 30 years of mania mode but I can't do a fucking leverage pin to save my life.

If you have everybody unlocked can't you just flat out win by pin or submission to complete it without the historical stuff?

I wanna play all of 30 years of mania mode but I can't do a fucking leverage pin to save my life.

To do a leverage pin all you have to do is move the right analog stick up or down, correct? That's easy enough. Just remember that your opponent has to be groggy.

I believe you have to make them groggy then hit the button that pops up in like 5 seconds or else it doesn't work.

I believe you have to make them groggy then hit the button that pops up in like 5 seconds or else it doesn't work.

I'd suggest to play the mode and finish all of the historical objectives; it is actually rather fun to do and it satisfies that inner completionist. Don't worry about the technicalities of the controls and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Oh I've enjoyed the little bit I have played in the mode but it drives me nuts trying to do the damn leverage pin. I'll probably try to just flat out win by pin and see if it'll unlock more matches and come back to it later.

the trophies on this is glitching. defeat 35 people with the undertaker, five more then needed and nothing. do the omg moment with ryback twice and nothing. what the hell?

You used to be able to control managers if the guys in the ring were being simmed, but you weren't able to select them for matches themselves. You could control Heyman on Smackdown Vs. Raw '05. Maybe its the same now.

You used to be able to control managers if the guys in the ring were being simmed, but you weren't able to select them for matches themselves. You could control Heyman on Smackdown Vs. Raw '05. Maybe its the same now.

Yea you can play as managers while the other guys are being simmed but Backyard Gaming just showed us you can play AS the managers as if you're actually wrestling with them.

[YOUTUBE]8lkbmmuq5uQ[/YOUTUBE]

I've just had 2 strange music glitches.

1st, Kurt Angle came out to his TNA theme music, but after beating Rey Mysterio he celebrated to Sabu's ECW theme....

2nd, 3MB came out for their match against the Hardy Boyz, and both their theme music and Ric Flair's theme played at the same time....

Very weird!

On a good note, I have downloaded about 70 CAWs already, and have finally got my Universe mode the way I want it, with 4 Major shows. I will post the rosters when I get a chance, there are about 25 Tag-Teams in my Universe I think!!

And now more sound glitches!

On the introduction to title matches when both wrestlers are in the ring and are being introduced as champion and challenger, the announcer is silent and there is only crowd noise.

Ric Flair defended the World Heavyweight Title against Ryback at Spring Stampede, and celebrated while his music played. Then, suddenly the music changed to the DX theme. At first I thought it was a cool cut scene where either HBK or HHH were coming out to interrupt him, but no. Just another glitch!

Ay the game finally arrived a week late because the place i bought it from well it got returned to them last Friday apparently for no reason :shrug: according to them.

The season pass is $30. What the fuck, i'm assuming this is the Australian price and seriously what the fuck. There is no chance in hell all the DLC is worth $30. Fuck Australia and its over pricing of everything for no reason.

and i see what you mean by the announcer calling the wrong thing. Rock came out in a tag match with Foley as the 'Rock and Sock Connection'. They were announced as being apart of the Rockers.

I don't see myself buying the season pass or any of the DLC. Yay for community creations.

Only got a week in but my universe is being reset tonight since I have the NWO DLC as well as about 20 more CAWS at least since I started. I plan on having 3 major shows and 1 minor due to the sheer amount of people in my universe.

I'm gonna do a major draft to decide where everybody lands and then set my champions and get going with things.

I've reset my universe like 5 times over the past 2 days. I think i finally got a working one though. Instead of moving everyone around i just put half the legends/caws on Raw, half on Smackdown. Remove all the preset rivalries and just start fresh yet basic.

Do you have to have Gold to download custom stuff on Xbox? This will decide which console I buy it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back