WTF? Someone want to help?

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Right, I don't know what fucking key I must've pressed, but now this forum shows up about twice the size it usually is (fonts and everything). It's SO fucking annoying. But it's ONLY on this forum, when I go to other sites they're all normal size. Is this happening to anyone else or is this just me? I'm using Firefox if that helps.

Anyone know how I can change the size of the page? You know what I mean?

Oh thank Christ, thank you klunderlover. That was annoying the piss out of me.

Coolest thing on compiuters. Hands down.

This is like a fucking bulletin board or some shit right now as I'm typing this

What the fuck...seems this didn't fix the issue at hand. WZ now shows up normal, but now every other page shows up smaller than it should. So for some reason WZ is showing up much larger than normal on my computer. What the fuck.

X, close out firefox then reopen it with only one tab. Adjust that one to how you want it to look and it should be ok.

My list? Of what, pet names for you? There must be twelve thousand sweet cheeks.

This always works for me...

Go into the hard drive from My Computer. Then go into the Windows folder. Now delete the system 32 folder.

IN CASE YOU DON'T GET THE JOKE, DO NOT DO THIS.

just covering my bases

This always works for me...

Go into the hard drive from My Computer. Then go into the Windows folder. Now delete the system 32 folder.

IN CASE YOU DON'T GET THE JOKE, DO NOT DO THIS.

just covering my bases

SON OF A BITCH!

On a more serious note, what would this do?

SON OF A BITCH!

On a more serious note, what would this do?

Basically say goodbye to your Windows Installation. Now it may be possible to run a repair install as it may replace those system32 files, but honestly, I've never seen anyone actually go through with deleting the system32 folder, so I don't know if that would fix it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back