WrestleZone Forums vs Stormtrooper

What do you think describes Stormtrooper best?

• Stormy is a prick

• Stormy is a bitch

• Stormy is a tool

• Stormy is just this guy, you know...

Results are only viewable after voting.
its a shame he has to be "head firmly and deeply in the sand" level of homer, because he knows a lot of shit. However, his propensity to defend things that are just flat out wrong or get mad so easily over things involving things he likes destroys his credibility a lot of the time.

Decent dude though. You guys just dont like him because there is nearly no conversation involving him that doesn't carry on to a point of utter exhaustion. Battles of attrition, even if he is completely wrong.

Every time Stormy posts something even slightly angry towards someone, I imagine him standing up and pointing at his monitor, yelling "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET"

Then it doesn't bother me.

[QUOTE="Mr.Incredible" DC;3875866]Wasn't there a thread like this already?[/QUOTE]

This was probably that thread; this was from a year ago.

Round 2.

Here he's raging about his debate vs Killjoy:

Haha... I love Stormtrooper. He's such a unique poster on this forum. No matter how many times he has raged out like this and no matter how much shit he receives from other posters because of occurrences like this, not once has he threatened to leave or throw a fit to the point that would get him banned. You figured by now he would have with his history, but Trooper just keeps his middle fingers up and continues to be himself no matter what. If it was a gimmick it'd be lame, but this is genuinely who he is and it's great.

Trooper and I finally butted heads in a thread not too long ago, and when I PMed him to resolve it, he was completely level headed and polite. He's definitely a good dude; you just have to approach him a certain way. He doesn't take any shit, which I can respect. I think he's just your typical hot-headed New Yorker.

Haha... I love Stormtrooper. He's such a unique poster on this forum. No matter how many times he has raged out like this and no matter how much shit he receives from other posters because of occurrences like this, not once has he threatened to leave or throw a fit to the point that would get him banned. You figured by now he would have with his history, but Trooper just keeps his middle fingers up and continues to be himself no matter what. If it was a gimmick it'd be lame, but this is genuinely who he is and it's great.

This would be great if he wasn't so vehemently wrong about things sometimes. Kind of like Sully in that regard. Keeping your middle finger up in the face of criticism is a good quality to have. But in the face of hard evidence, it just makes you ignorant and stubborn.

Sorry Stormy, I love you, but, y'know...

[QUOTE="Mr.Incredible" DC;3875866]Wasn't there a thread like this already?[/QUOTE]

That died, you didn't. That's why you're seeing it again.

I have no problems with Stormy at all. He get's hot headed? Gee, if only that didn't describe just about everyone on Wrestlezone from time to time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back