WrestleZone Forums vs Stormtrooper

What do you think describes Stormtrooper best?

• Stormy is a prick

• Stormy is a bitch

• Stormy is a tool

• Stormy is just this guy, you know...

Results are only viewable after voting.

DirtyJosé

Best angle of all: retirement
I get the feeling that it's probably a little passé at this point to shit on Stormtrooper, but this is a bit less of a troll/flame thread and more of a gauge of public opinion. I think it's pretty clear that I think he's a pile of generic donkey shit with a needlessly short fuse, but what do YOU think? Have you crossed paths with The Stormy One yet? Have you done battle with him in a Sports thread, perhaps? Have you talked with him about video games before? Your thoughts, please.

You'll notice I've set up a poll. This is for you to take your complex opinions of a person you might interact with online but will probably never meet in real life and condense it down into one of a few bite sized statements. This is for science, you see.

1: Stormy is a prick

Vote this if you find the obstinate fuck to be a waste of oxygen and sunlight.

2: Stormy is a bitch

Vote this if you think he's an otherwise alright dude but that his short fuse leads to some unnecessary trouble.

3: Stormy is a tool

Vote this if you think he's just another bland alpha-male wannabe with a chip on his shoulder making him just like most of the people around here that we pay little attention to.

4: Stormy is just this guy, you know...

Vote this if you think Stormy is an alright dude by all modest means of measuring a dude's "dudeness".

This forum exists for a reason, and that reason is for shitty threads like this one. Please also leave a few thoughts on the boy on your way out. Don't let me down, boys.

I like Stormy, even if we do disagree on our views on Mark Sanchez and that he is a Yankees fan. I enjoy arguing sports though, so it is all in good fun.

I think he's an alright dude. He does need to chill, though. He gets mad too easily.

I think DDP said it best, he does get his panties in a bunch easily, he seems to take things more personal than needed. It's just a forum after all.

For example myself and anyone can debate on this forum but I don't take it home with me, we can disagree, think the others opinion is stupid but I have no hate for anyone on these forums.

With that said I will go with prick from what I've seem on the boards.

Stormy needs to stop being so oversensitive & learn to take a little shit and just laugh at himself. He can be an alright guy, however he just can't seem to handle any criticism or take a joke, & loses his temper far too easily. I like that guy for the most part, but dude needs to seriously lighten the fuck up. I really hope he doesn't lose his temper this easily in "real life"... though he is from NY...

Sometimes he's alright, but he can come off as arrogant. And a lot of his jokes aren't funny and it makes him look like he tries too hard. Not the first guy I'd talk to, but he isn't the worst. Probably somewhere between a prick and a bitch. I'll go with prick for the hell of it.

Btw Stafford > Sanchez

I have absolutely no problem with Stormtrooper. Granted I frequently disagree with him about sports, but that's simply because I'm right and he's wrong :) Sure, he's a little volatile at times and sometimes needs to chill a little, but let's face it, with a lot of his outbursts, he's provoked into them. I think he takes a lot more grief on here than he deserves. You know, glass houses.

People don't like ST?

More like people have issues with his attitude from time to time. Sure, as you can see he's got some pure haters. And he's got some folk who stick by him. But there's also a bunch in the middle that seem to say they'd probably like him if he wasn't such a tool or wasn't so quick to bark at others.

There's defensive, and then there's "you can't take a fucking joke". Right after that is where The Stormy One lies. For comparison, take someone like Dagger. You push at a few buttons in jest with Dagger and you might get him to pop off. Once he's cooled off and realized it wasn't anything serious, however, he's chill and can even laugh at it himself.

ST? Nah, he won't accept it. For being a tool, you'd think he'd understand the way boys pick on each other. Instead, he's convinced that EVERYONE EVERYWHERE IS JUST TRYING TO TROLL HIM ALL THE TIME.

Round 2.

Here he's raging about his debate vs Killjoy:

Thank you. I appreciate you actually answering my question, instead of just attacking me like everyone else.

If only everyone else noticed how fucking easy that was, there wouldn't have been any issue. I asked a question, and now that i have an answer, I can go about my merry way, come back next round and beat the fuck out of whoever gets in my way. Instead people treated me like shit like they always do (regardless of what I do), so I treat them like shit right back.

nice to see not a single judge respond to me.

The only way to debate this topic was to list ideas. I listed ideas, and lost points because my opponent also listed ideas. Well, what the fuck was I supposed to do, not give examples?

I don't mind losing at all, I just like to stand a chance, which I never did.

and more proof that I'm right. You can't reply, because you know I'm right. So you resort to mocking. You made a fuss about me, then you do exactly what you complained about me doing (even though I never did it).

How ironic.

Serious question, judges.

How does someone win persuasion points when they never once reply to a single point you make? And how does linking an article that is 100% irrelevant to the topic help give informative points?

And seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to argue that Vince McMahon steals ideas without actually listing the ideas that Vince McMahon stole? Killjoy listed them, so I replied to them, and I lose points because I just disproved his ideas. It just means I had a 0% chance of winning the points before the debate even starts.

Seriously everyone, go fuck yourself.

Countless other people have come on here and said shit about other people, dislike the judging, etc.

I say something and everyone gives me shit, while nobody gave a shit when everyone else did it. Go fuck yourself. Seriously.

And yeah, all I did was disprove virtually everything Killjoy said. So if anyone wants to not read what I posted and give persuasion points to the person who was proven wrong with virtually everything he said, go ahead. You just look like a fool doing it.

Oh shove it up your ass, Nate. I didn't ruin shit. I only said one thing about one judge. I haven't ruined a fucking thing.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I didn't complain at all. All I said is that I disagreed with one persons judgement (who has judged against me in every single round where my opponent didn't give up early). I'm entitled to my opinion.

Maybe I should have just questioned whether I killed your dog or something, then?

Sorry, but I'm allowed to disagree with someones opinion. Especially since it's from someone who seemed to have it out for me all tourney.

yeah, he doesn't understand it. Can't fix ignorance. I made it ridiculously clear that McMahon never created anything, but he wants to think that just saying he's like Steve Jobs means you're right. He's not at all like Steve Jobs.

Vince McMahon is like OJ Simpson.

There, now you must believe Vince McMahon is a murderer, simply because I said it.

I like ST, but he is having a bit of an overreaction to the debates. He is still miles ahead and can still win this if he cools down a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back