WrestleZone Forum Poster Survivor Series Elimination Game has began!

Round Two is up!

Team: What Is This Thing You Humans Call 'Love' -versus- Team: Thank God We Don't Have Jane
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=51619

Team: IrishCanadian -versus- Team: The Job Squad
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=51615

Team: There Will Be Blood -versus- Team: Four Homers And A Front Runner
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=51613

Team: New WrestleZone Order: Hollywood -versus- Team: American Dragons Featuring Blade
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=51617

A quick message on behalf of the Job Squad:

We apologise to our fans for disrespecting the name "Job Squad" by winning our first round match. We don't really know how it happened. We thought Team Shocky would have chewed us up within the first day. I apologise for selecting Miko as this man clearly wasn't ready for the losing our team had aimed for. We fully expect to be living up to our moniker in the following match up.

We apologise to our fans for disrespecting the name "Job Squad" by winning our first round match. We don't really know how it happened. We thought Team Shocky would have chewed us up within the first day. I apologise for selecting Miko as this man clearly wasn't ready for the losing our team had aimed for. We fully expect to be living up to our moniker in the following match up.

:lmao:
How the fuck did that happen?
And now we have the last admin.

People love rooting for the underdogs :).

Im actually curious to see how far we can go now.

No further. I reckon tastycles could probably beat us by himself so him and his posse will beat us. Then again, Shocky should have beaten us by himself. It's always nice having the tournament creator being in love with your most valuable team member. Miko shall lead us to glory, and by glory I mean a respectable defeat.

Well there's always a first round upset!

But wow, American Dragons are getting mauled by the other half of NWO!

You're awesome.

It's clear that we job like Hardcore Holly, we'll lose, but we refuse to make anybody look good and injure as many as possible along the way

The JOB Squad is actually composed of nothing but Funaki clones. So, you now know why they won and why they are still in this Tournament. With their pull backstage, I don't think they'll ever leave.

You guys should be gratefull, if it wasnt for us none of you would look as good

The JOB Squad is actually composed of nothing but Funaki clones. So, you now know why they won and why they are still in this Tournament. With their pull backstage, I don't think they'll ever leave.

The bosses have to keep us happy sometimes, after all, an established jobber is good for business

I think I'm the believer of the team. I'd be the one who stands up in the meeting and suggests that we stop jobbing......then gets wished well in his future endevours the day after.

I think I'm the believer of the team. I'd be the one who stands up in the meeting and suggests that we stop jobbing......then gets wished well in his future endevours the day after.

It's just not the mentality we were looking for. At least you turn up for meetings though. I haven't even seen nickernator since the day we decided to start he team up.

I think it'll be closer than you think. I think I'll end up doing an Owen Hart to be honest, despite the points I have right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back