Round 2: Team: There Will Be Blood -versus- Team: Four Homers And A Front Runner

Yeah, but you say that as if we all got in a little huddle and decided that we'd all take out your team. I had no idea the others were voting against your team.

And at least we brought the world Pokemon...

What, so you can't read, but you can interpret other people's motives? A majority of your team voted against mine, hence why I'm now going after yours. If I go down because of you, then you go down with me. That's how I roll in these games.

It's fine. As long as we've one one match, I'm happy.

Now winning a tournament, that would be extra nice.

What, so you can't read, but you can interpret other people's motives? A majority of your team voted against mine, hence why I'm now going after yours. If I go down because of you, then you go down with me. That's how I roll in these games.

Well I do tend to pay much more attention to voting in matches I'm actually in than other peoples' matches, call me crazy...

Can we stop now?

Someone has to post something incredibly stupid for me to be able to bring out that patented xfear Wriz-ath. Somebody go say something blatantly wrong.

Meeehhhhhh FTS, Carter wasn't that bad. He was shit but he wasn't the worst President ever.

It's gotta be legit stupidity though...maybe I should go prowling the wrestling forums :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back