WrestleZone Forum Poster Survivor Series Elimination Game: Rules

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Welcome to the WrestleZone Forums Survivor Series Elimination Game. This game takes elements from the WrestleZone Forums Elimination Games, that were run by myself and originally Derf. Teams were created by you, the players, and each 5 man team will have an equal opportunity to play in the game.

Don't red rep or PM the person to take off your point, it is a game, have fun. If such instances occur, you will first lose two of your own points, or if you do not have any points, the points will be subtracted from other teammates, starting at your captain. If another instance occurs, you will be removed from your team, and your team will have to compete for the rest of the tournament without you, and you will be excluded from the game.

The rules will follow elements of the Elimination Games. The teams of 5 will face off against another team of five, and will battle in a Survivor Series match. Game play will take play by firstly, giving each member of the team 5 points. Viewers will then be able to extract points from one member, and then given to a member of the other team

Example:
Team TM
TM 5
Admin 5
buffaloed 5
WZ Will 5
juliengn 5

Team Tim
Tim 5
Egg McMuffin 5
CCS 5
DEADMANNUMA1FAN 5
Oncewalkyr 5

(I like TM, not Tim, so...)

Team TM
TM 6
Admin 5
buffaloed 5
WZ Will 5
juliengn 5

Team Tim
Tim 4
Egg McMuffin 5
CCS 5
DEADMANNUMA1FAN 5
Oncewalkyr 5

+TM
-Tim

*Vote 1*

When someone gets down to 0, their name is taken off their team’s list. Once all the players on your team end with 0 points, then your team is eliminated. A comparison is, every time a player loses all their points, they are pinned.

-It's best to Copy-Paste the whole chart, then just add one point and subtract, as opposed to Quoting.
-put the vote number at the bottom of each vote, to help deal with the clocks
-If someone votes at the same time as you, and their post goes first, just edit your post to fit theirs.
-When you do add your points, make sure you put at the bottom of the list who you added one to, and who you took one from. This makes it easier to keep track.
-To avoid someone rudely voting multiple times to eliminate someone, you can only vote once per hour, or per 20 posts.
-No voting for/against your team! If you vote for your team in any way, you will LOSE two points. Vote in other rounds.
- You cannot vote for the same person twice in a row. If you vote for someone to either gain of lose a point, than you cannot vote for them in the next turn. This rule does not apply once only one player remains on a team
- You may only take ONE point per turn, and only give ONE point per turn.

Every post here should have the chart on it. If you want to say anything, do the chart, THEN ask your question, just so the game keeps going.

Teams

Thank GOD we don't have Jane
Milenko (Captain)
FromTheSouth
Ricky
Ty Burna
Dolph Thriller

Four Homers And A Front Runner
TheOneBigWill (Captain)
Lil Wes
Becker
NSL
tdigle

What Is This Thing You Humans Call "Love" ?
Marquis(Captain)
Jake
Sam
Jmt225
NorCal

Team CMHBKlunker
K-RhinosHBKJess-B
Milkyway!!!
HBK-Aholic
The Lariat
C.M.V.P

American Dragons ... Featuring Blade
Harthan (co-captain)
RVDGurl (co-captain)
Blade
GeneralDisarray
fratelli

Team Here Comes The Pain
Shocky (Captain)
Spunky
WA90
Little Jerry Lawler
Sparky

Team IC
IrishCanadian25
D-Man
Gelgarin
SavageTaker
Tastycles

The Job Squad
Team Captain: The Pebble
Nickernator
Amazing Red Hoppotamus
C2X
Miko

The Happy Farm
Luther (Cap'n)
jpfizzle
Jane
Lee
Simpsons fanatic

Team Eh?
Xfearbefore
Fizzywink
Echelon
Murfish

Team New WrestleZone Order: Hollywood
Brian (Other)
Just Dave
Coco The Monkey
THE Madcap
Shock

Team New WrestleZone Order: Wolfpac
RVD420
a0161613
nobody4rap
supersayian
The Sign Guy

If you can make a team from these guys, or if I have a mistake, either PM me, or post in the other thread

This is not a discussion thread. Do not post in this thread yet.

Enjoy!

A new rule has been added!

After 48 hours, teams scores will be divided by 2. After each additional 24 hours, teams scores will be divided by 2.

As tdigs said in the past, why can't eliminated players vote. At this point it's like watching a team slowly die by the hand of the two posters that vote in the thread.

I am looking for other ways to compete this for the next round. there are some teams that are on the brink if more people than Brian and Marquis voted.

I think I'm going to lose. We have steady detractors, not steady supporters.

That takes away a bit of my impetus, but I'll vote.

Can you vote for one person more than once in a row if they're the only person left on a team?

- You cannot vote for the same person twice in a row. If you vote for someone to either gain of lose a point, than you cannot vote for them in the next turn. This rule does not apply once only one player remains on a team

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back