WrestleZone Debaters League: All Star (Omega)

All Star Selection

• IC25

• Lariat

• Franchize1990

• Gelgarin

• SavageTaker

• Hiphop_Apollo

• Tastycles

• Milenko

• FalKon

• Milkyway

• Dave.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
This is the All Star Selection. You are to vote on the All Star that you think best qualifies as an All Star on their debating skill sin the WrestleZone Debaters League only. Your own classification is used to determine the All Star. This is for the Omega Division. The debaters ranked 2-10, and two former debaters will take part in the selection. Poster #1 is an automatic All Star.

Debaters
IC25
The Lariat
Franchize1990
Gelgarin
SavageTaker
Hiphop-Apollo
Tastycles
Milenko
FalKon
Milkyway
Dave.

It all looks good, but can Dave and ST fight their way in, and take out this lesser known rookie known as Franchize?

I voted for Hippopotamus and Franchize1990. If someone can change my vote, put in a click for SavageTaker as well, although Franchize1990 does deserve to be in the playoffs.

Savagetaker, if you and I debated, it would be of epic proportions. But it would also be an atrocity. You and I RARELY disagree. This league would force us to, and that would break my heart.

Savagetaker, if you and I debated, it would be of epic proportions. But it would also be an atrocity. You and I RARELY disagree. This league would force us to, and that would break my heart.

It would break my heart too, but someday it has to happen. It just has to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back