WrestleZone Debaters League

I had a hard time thinking of which topic to go with. I am convinced it is a good topic, but was talking to a homie and he disagrees. Might think a little bit longer.

How about the finalists decide on the topic? Allow us to choose between a few of them...

After all, the more comfortable we are with the topic the better the debate should be, no?

Quiet ****e. Actually it is TM's decision, but knowledge on the debate would make for an even better, is that possible, debate.

Well originally it was going to the rep of the side that won the All Star Game who chose the topic, but since it ended in a bloody draw...:lmao:

Alright, Ill have the topic up soon, I think it is one that will have a TON of potential discussions, and there is a ton of things to talk about.

The Final is up. Two old school boys can tackle the New Generation period, a time when I got into wrestling huge.

Have fun.

He couldn't do it. He could punch you in the balls, because that's eye level for him. To kick you in the balls he's need to jump or stand on a stepstool.

It's all good, CH David. IC25 could go the opposite direction and hammer you into the ground with his chin.

But you both wouldn't do it. I'm the enjoyable little brother everyone wishes they had, or older brother for the younger folks.

Dude I literally sat at this computer for 15 minutes deciding between the two of you. But you didn't even consider me. :icon_sad:

Dude I literally sat at this computer for 15 minutes deciding between the two of you. But you didn't even consider me. :icon_sad:

Oh, that's untrue and you know it. It's not that I didn't consider you... it's that I had to vote for myself. I knew it would be a close race.

Oh, that's untrue and you know it. It's not that I didn't consider you... it's that I had to vote for myself. I knew it would be a close race.

:lmao:

I know it is. I'm just giving you crap. You, Tenta, Lariat, and ST, deserve all the votes you guys get man. It was borderline for me man. Literally a 50.1-49.9 is what it came down to. You know I love you bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back