Wrestlemania Entrance

kadroan

King Of The Ring
WrestleMania is nearly 3 months away. One thing you can always count on at WrestleMania that makes it stand out from other PPVs is some wrestlers have special entrances and/or having the band of their theme song perform their song. This year, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and HHH had special entrances.

Who would you like to see have a special entrance for WM 31?

My pick is Ambrose, Brock (UFC entrance) and Reigns.

Brock's UFC entrance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7gETYU33Uk

what about that brock lesnar entrance is special exactly?

Agree that Ambrose will have some sort of special entrance, Bray Wyatt as well.

Typically the Undertaker has a special entrance, so if he has a match he'll have a special entrance.

Not sure about reigns though, seeing that he comes through the crowd I doubt he'll have a special entrance.

Ziggler seems to be on a push wouldnt be surprised either way if he had something different either.

what about that brock lesnar entrance is special exactly?

He means it would be special in the WWE to see a UFC-style entrance (or just any general "fight" entrance, be it boxing as well), with all his "trainers" and the rest of his team coming out behind him, prepping him and whatnot.

I always thought Kane deserved a little more pomp and circumstance for his entrance. Not so much this year or last with this pitiful corporate incarnation, but the Devil's Favorite Demon could have used some more theatrics on the grand stage. I suppose the biggest one he ever had was a Money in the Bank match, where his pyro ignited the ladders. Don't get me wrong, that was bad ass. Maybe he'll get a retirement match at 'Mania with an epic entrance, perhaps at 32.

Last year would have been a great opportunity for the WWE to recreate the multi-John Cena entrance, except put all the Cena's in sheep masks, and it's Bray Wyatt's entrance. Don't get me wrong, Mark Crozier gave a decent live performance, but this would have added that extra je-ne-sais-pas.

Additional note; I cannot wait for Finn Balor's Wrestlemania debut for this very reason.

I'd love to see Dolph Ziggler get a WrestleMania entrance, with his theme song being sung live. Nobody is more over than Ziggler, and a special entrance for him would get an unbelievable pop.

If Sting wrestles at Wrestlemania this year, which it looks as if he is going to, then he is definitely going to get a super special entrance. Something involving the crow imagery I'm sure. Seeing a full live orchestra painted up as Sting like in the 2K15 trailer would be awesome IMO.

I'd also like to see all 3 Shield guys get at least some sort of special WM entrance, even if it's as minor as special lighting or something like that. I can see at least one of them, probably Roman or maybe even Seth, getting pyro added to their entrance at Mania this year. & I think WWE could do a lot of cool/iconic things with Ambrose's entrance & the revving of the engine, sort of like Austin & the glass breaking at Mania 13.

Besides that & some of the guys that almost regularly have special entrances at WM when they wrestle like HHH & Taker, I could also see Rusev & maybe Dolph getting some kind of effects added to their entrances at WM this year. Rusev's would most likely have to do with Russia, the flag, etc. & for some reason I can see Ziggler getting some kind of confetti cannon/side fire works since he has kind of replaced Mysterio as the new underdog.

Although I'm excited to see The Ascension debut, it would have been cool if they had managed to hold off their debut until WrestleMania just to make it that much more impactful. I can only imagine what it would have been like to see what they could have come up with for The Ascension's first ever entrance in the WWE on the grand stage that is WrestleMania.

Rest assured that HHH will wrestle at WM31, and rest assured that he will have some kind of special entrance.

I can almost guarantee Triple H will do another cool entrance. I also can almost guarantee Sting will get a very grand entrance.

If Undertaker makes the card I think he does too, as will Bray Wyatt (new Undertaker).

John Cena is I am sure a lock for one.

Brock/Reigns main event I think will get a pair of grand entrances as well to get the crowd hyped after sitting through a 4hr wrestling show up to that point (including preshows).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back