WrestleMania 29 LD - Greatness vs Redemption, Undertaker vs "God," and BROCK SMASH

Cesaro

Bryan, the crowd interacts with him like very few

Barrtwt could also be good if booked right
Did you see how they handled Cesaro and Barrett lately?

Bryan, yeah, but I don't really think he'll be pushed to the main event given his size and dominance in recent booking. Same goes for Sandow. Then there's Ziggler whose switch is never pulled, Ryback whose stock we saw tonight and the Shield who won't be established as dominant singles stars with unique characters in a year I'm afraid.

Cena - Taker will probably headline and there may be something like Punk - Brock. Don't know if Rock is still under contract and Orton and Sheamus will fit in somewhere.

Mania was good for me. It was the first time I was able to watch it with a group of friends who actually keep up with wrestling. Although, being the only Cena fan in a group of ten was kind of overbearing at times but I was pleased to get the last laugh and I always enjoy when two guys are able to show the proper respect to each other, there should never be anything wrong with that. I'm looking forward to Extreme Rules as I fully expect Ryback and Henry to have a war and Jericho/Fandango II, which I thought was all right, should be much better. I can't wait to see where Cena goes next from here as who is there to legitimately left to challenge for the title as Punk looks to be gone for now and I doubt Rock uses his rematch clause.

Undertaker vs CM Punk was incredible... And Brock vs. HHH was 25 minutes.of HHH *********ing which was hard to watch.

Not a bad show, but extremely predictable.

Undertaker vs CM Punk was incredible... And Brock vs. HHH was 25 minutes.of HHH *********ing which was hard to watch.

Not a bad show, but extremely predictable.

confusedbrock_medium.gif

I thought Punk did a great job with his reign, Cena's year long got old and boring while Punk's was at worst slow.

This is Cena's 11th WWE title and 13th world title. He is turning 36 this month. How many more does he need? Hopefully they use this as his last one and build up future champions. Almost like they want Cena to pass Flair just so they can brag about it.

Got to agree with Echelon here. Punk's reign was worse than Cena's first reign near the end IMO, and Cena's not passing Flair's 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back