Wrestlemania 27

Possible card for WM 27-

Goldberg vs Undertaker

The most profitable match WWE could possible do with Goldberg is this...and the most anticipated. Problem being that Goldberg might get booed out the building though. To hell with fact that its Atlanta and WCW is the toast of the night...POOPHOCKEY!! Everybody loves and respects Taker too damn much.

CM Punk vs John Cena

With SESthe angle it could be very riveting. Punk could so easily show some falsified Doctor's prescription and fool the world claiming Cena uses pills and stuff. Cena in the end proving his innocence and beating Punk at WM. Could be a classic match and buildup.

Chris Jericho (heel) vs The Miz(obnoxious heel) -WWE Championship

Ever since Miz did that JBL shoot + promo, I must admit , I'm a fan.....no REALLY!! (ahhhh had to do that :lmao:)
But he must tune up his mat skills to be a credible singles performer.
Don't bother turning either faces for this one. Let both be heels and I guarantee an entertaining promo-laden road to WrestleMania.

Matt Hardy(face) vs Edge(heel) - World Heavyweight Championship

Who doesn't want to see the grand finale to this. Yeah it's completely out of steam but it can so easily be reignited with only one word....LITA.
The buildup to this could lead to some of the best promos and mic-works either have given in their lives, and would finally propel Hardy into the big time.

Triple H vs Ted Dibiase

Triple H will job to Ted Dibiase here. Ted Dibiase will soon be getting a big push and it could culminate to this match perfectly.

DREAM 'may never ever ever ever happen' MATCH
Sting vs HBK

These two have a lot of respect for each other because mainly because of their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. But c'mon if Sting does come to WWE for one match and a possible HOF induction...couldn't this happen..
Imagine if he was getting inducted and he whips out his bat, points it at HBK and said " I know you're retired Shawn but how about we tear the house down like never before"
MAN! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

I know I know, I'm a dreamer...but am I the only one....

Y2J vs The Undertaker
Y2J wins The Royal Rumble and challenges the Undertaker for the streak instead of a championship. This will be headline match for Wrestlemania 27.

WM 27 main events:

WWE Title:
Edge(c) vs Christian vs Jericho- do i really need to go into detail for this one, all three men have a long and complicated past with one another, the promo, the tension, the emotion will be at an all time high for this match.

WHC
Cm punk with SES vs Randy Orton- this is my opinion could have the best build up of any WM match. imagine if Punk Regains the gold this yr and builds up his SES to 6 or 7 members and even gets SE body guards who protect the wrestlers of the SES. Heading into next years rumble, punk preaches to the fans about how WM 27 will be headlined by The Saviour. he will claim that all those who have stood against him will miss out on salvation and all the crap.
Then at the RR, orton wins and next night he plays mindgames with both edge and punk(respective champions) about who he will face at WM.

Punk will decide to help eliminate the competition by trying to get orton to join the SES, saying that he has abused drugs due to his anger problems and that punk will help him orton says no thanks and at the end of raw randy will be half way through announcing his decision when suddenly the SES begin a beat down on orton. Punk uses a steel chair around the neck of orton(like how he used it against jeff hardy).

this will see orton off tv till the EC when suddenly after punk retains thanks to the SES. Ortons Music plays as he stares down cm punk and signals hec coming for the title.

over the coming weeks on SD, you can have randy completly elimate the SES leaving punk and Serena as the last members standing, playing mindgames and claiming that after WM it will be Cm punk that needs to be saved

What about Y2J WWE champion vs The Undertaker WHC champion, so they can raise the bar one more time for the Undertakers Wrestlemania undefeated strike? WWE booking that match would definitely bring in big money!

Randy Orton vs CM Punk: Would also me a big match with Randy being the anti-hero.

Edge vs Christian in a TLC Grudge match

The Big Show and The Great Khali vs The DiBiase Bros. For the tag team belts

Rey Mysterio vs Sheamus

John Cena vs Jack Swagger

A battle royal of the rookies to crown a new US Champion

Maybe leading up to Wrestlemania 27 they could have to guys fight it out for the opportunity to fight the Undertaker making him a marked man and the guy to beat in order to be the next big thing.

From what ive herad undertakers streak will get done by Shemaus and that point his streak .we have also heard ...... HHH Will take on ............... Big Show .......Booker T ....... Batista for the title in a cage match .....! and then Cena Vs Cm Punk Vs Rey Vs Rhodes in a title match .... and then money in the bank winner will intrupet and win title of the winner ........ but then the winner starts rivraly ... i rekon it will be The Cage Match Winner Batista Then Kofi Or even Matt Hardy ?? What u rekon

Yeah your talkin bullshit buddy.I think we will see a Goldberg appearance im not sure if he will wrestle though.I would like to see an edge-cm punk programme and a jericho-orton programme.These would be pretty fresh.

The Undertaker v John Cena will headline WM 27. I was thinking about Jericho,punk but be realistic if Michaels can't put an end to the streak in 2 glorious attempts and matches, no one who's mention above's going to end it. Cena v Taker is there for just for those box office hits.

I would like to see Jericho vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania 27 where Undertaker will win, it would still be a great match but predictable. Then John Cena vs Undertaker at WM28. I think Cena will still be as big a star as he is now but the back story will be if Undertaker won this his record would be 20-0 but he is facing Cena who could be his toughest oppenent yet.

One thing I REALLY want to see is Edge vs Christian .

At first , I wanted Edge and Christian to reunite , but after watching an episode if Friday Night Smackdown , I knew that wasn't going to happen , after Christian said that lots of people wanted to see E and C again but he wanted it to be E vs C .

They also dropped a hint on an episode of Monday Night Raw in Toronto , when Christian came out and faced Edge .

*NOTE: MY OPINION , not yours , don't hate please . :D

Unless one of them is injured we WILL see Taker-Cena at Mania 27!

That match basically sells the pay per view itself! the poster boy vs the phenom on the grandest stage of them all?! AMAZING!

Now what that leaves is the 2 biggest titles in the wwe and Cena or Taker not gunning for them (their match doesnt need to be for any title)

So heres how i see the title matches going

WWE title - Randy Orton (c) vs Edge
I dont think they need to have another one on one match untill mania, find some way to have the 2 go there separate ways untill around rumble time then have their paths cross again

World title-- Jack Swagger (Face) vs Cm Punk (heel) (c)
I know it would be hard to get swagger over as a face but there is alot of time for that and this match would be awesome

thats my predictions

The biggest problem with is that whenever you become "unbeatable", you end up being "unbookable".After HBK, there's noone who people would respect enough to end Taker's streak.I think we can't assume that Taker will even have a high profile match to begin with.Like with WM22, he could just have a midcard match against Swagger or Sheamus.Right now the only guy left is Cena.The only other option would be to put him in a Fatal 4/5 way, where he's streak's in jeopardy regardless of if he's pinned.

With the exception of Edge vs. Jericho, noone could have accurately predicted the card of WM26 even as closer to 3months towards the PPV.So its going to be hard to make any valid predictions

All this WCW hype will probably get swept under a rug pretty soon.Only the big WCW names who were also popular in WWE may make it,namely Lex Luger.But I don't see WWE devoting an entire Hall Of Fame(and PPV for that matter) to WCW.Besides, Jack "The Snake" Roberts is from Atlanta.He's more likely to be inducted that any ex-WCW guy.Worse still if Ultimate Warrior agrees to comeback, he'll head up the class of 2011.

I'm tireless to remind all of you guys that WWE doesn't have the balls to book John Cena vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania, so let's all forget about that match.

I think three matches will happen at Wrestlemania 27:

1. World Heavyweight Championship - Edge (c) vs Christian (2011 Royal Rumble Winner)

Let's face it, this one is a guaranteed Wrestlemania classic and also a great way to push Christian to super-stardom. Having Edge as WHC and Christian as the RR winner would draw massive attention from IWC and mature fans, considering how popular both men are. Besides, the last time Edge performed a Wrestlemania classic was with The Undertaker in the most underrated Wrestlemania match of all time at Wrestlemania XXIV, he's due for another one.

2. Singles Match - Goldberg vs Sheamus (Special Referee: Vince MCMahon)

Remember the rumor of having Goldberg to return for one last match? Well, WWE couldn't go wrong with this. We all know Goldberg isn't capable of pulling a classic in quality terms, but in hype this match would draw the WCW fans living in Atlanta. Sheamus is one of fastest rising names in WWE right now, and rumors in WWE Universe has it that this is the planned match indeed. Let's just hope this doesn't end the same way like Goldberg vs Lesnar did. A classic? No. A guaranteed draw? Yes.

3. Interpromotional Match - Chris Jericho vs Undertaker

The Streak has gained a mythical reputation for over the years, both in the younger generation fans and older generation fans. And as you can see in the last two Wrestlemania, The Streak has become somewhat a bigger deal than both world titles. The last four Wrestlemanias has proved that The Undertaker could create classic matches (yes, even with Batista) if he's given the right main eventer. Thanks to The Five Nobodies (Gonzales, Bundy, Boss Man, Train, and Henry), however, The Streak lacks big name and credibility it needs. Only another classic and another worthy name would fit and be able to follow two Wrestlemania matches with Shawn Michaels. One could argue that The Undertaker should face HHH or Punk or Sheamus next year, but let's not forget the match with HHH has been done before and neither Punk nor Sheamus got the 'name' to follow Mr. Wrestlemania. And Jericho is due for another Wrestlemania classic. His last Wrestlemania classic was against Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XIX. After that, his Wrestlemania matches are abysmal and even his match with Edge this year was underwhelming. We all know both men are capable of putting great matches, so give this match a proper 20-25 minutes of back and forth wrestling, and trust me, we will witness a match greater than Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XIX or Edge vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXIV. And let's not forget, although the outcome is pretty much obvious, this match would draw kids thanks to Undertaker and adults thanks to both men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back