What was your favorite "Monday" night show

nHoBoss

Dark Match Jobber
Ok, So I was just sitting here remembering..prolly one of the greatest Monday nights in TV history. It was TNT Monday Night Nitro..Live from the Georgia Dome, Hogan vs Goldberg. That had to have been the greatest night in Wrestling "Non PPV" history. The show starts off, nWo come out..Hogan on the mic, the Crowd of over 70 thousand Chatting "Goldberg..Goldberg" Hogan saying that Goldberg aint even is his league, and he won't be facing him tonight, but then hogan says, "I got this nWo, Black and White brother..That u haven't seen in ahwile..he's going to give Goldberg his first loss" and then he goes on to say "If, bye some chance Goldberg gets bye this nWo brother..then and only then, will I grace Goldberg in my presence" Then the rest is history..goldberg destroys Scott hall...and then Beats Hogan. What a night, a Free night..cause that show that night could have been The biggest PPV of the year, maybe the Best PPV off all time for WCW..Bischoff totally gave us fans, a free night. So my ? to all of you is....WHAT IS THE GREATEST MONDAY NIGHT, THAT U CAN REMEMBER..and WHY? It can be WCW, WWE, ECW..TNA..Just wanna know

I would have to say Triple H's return from the his quad injury in 2002. The pop he got that night was INSANE. The flashes from the cameras when he spit out the water on the ring apron was such an amazing sight. I was still pretty young when this happened, so I went nuts during the entire time, and I literally started jumping up and down in my living room when HHH and Kurt Angle started to fight. Triple H's return that night was just one those feel good moments, and it's probably my favorite return moment ever.

my favorite monday night show??? wooooow soooo many to name, but the one that stick out the most is when mick foley won the wwe heavyweight belt against the rock, when austin music hit the crowd went fuckin nuts i went nuts and when mick won it was sucha crazy moment in wwe history, we had dx there, we had vince and the corporation stone cold shit was just off the hook..

my favorite wcw monday night was when sting joined the wolfpack, ripped off the nwo black n white n had the red and black on, classic and the theme music was just perfect with it.. great moments now ima go on youtube and watch em ha ha ah

Yeah there's so many to name and if I was to pick a favourite, it would be based on the whole show not just one match or segment from that show and it's hard for me to pick cause I cant remember the whole show of every past Raw. But I do remember the Rock & Austin singoff before Survivor Series, it was one of the most hilarious segments in Raw history, what a awesome way to end Raw.

Also I give a shoutout to the Raw in which Rikishi revealed he ran over Austin and WCW & ECW forming the Alliance.

My fave was when it ended up with Austin & Tyson in the ring getting pulled apart by people. Even Sky Sports reported it as a real fight.

Also that Goldberg Hogan moment was great as well.

In fact, pretty much most mondays between May 96 (mainly WCW then) through to the summer of 98 (WWE by then) I really enjoyed. Maybe not the whole shows, but there was a moment each week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back